• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We All Like Chicken
[Image: d23f52ca2c0490d16cc22953a9a84946.png]

We All Like Chicken

We - FilipCro125
All - Glory
Like - Teddy_
Chicken - GumdropsNub
                                                                                                                                            Made on x-insta
XD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • 7shoes, Sora
(08-31-2018, 07:45 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: [Image: d23f52ca2c0490d16cc22953a9a84946.png]

We All Like Chicken

We - FilipCro125
All - Glory
Like - Teddy_
Chicken - GumdropsNub
                                                                                                                                            Made on x-insta
XD

It's true! I have some chicken in the company freezer that I plan on laying waste to, later tonight! Big Grin

(I kind of hope your pic was photoshopped... lol. I dread to think of a 4-person team setting out to dominate a server with a desired pecking order... so that it forms a sentence that makes sense! lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-01-2018, 02:01 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 07:45 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: [Image: d23f52ca2c0490d16cc22953a9a84946.png]

We All Like Chicken

We - FilipCro125
All - Glory
Like - Teddy_
Chicken - GumdropsNub
                                                                                                                                            Made on x-insta
XD

It's true!  I have some chicken in the company freezer that I plan on laying waste to, later tonight! Big Grin

(I kind of hope your pic was photoshopped... lol. I dread to think of a 4-person team setting out to dominate a server with a desired pecking order... so that it forms a sentence that makes sense! lol)
Nah its not photoshopped XD. It is tru that there was 4 of us but we were playing solo ( idk if when someone dies and then u give em half of your mass can be called teaming lol)

Niiiiiice x) and like Squirrel said it's true. If a day à guy write a book about Universal true sentences I will propose him "We all like chicken". And also the Vegan (trust me) In which server did you realized this "trick" (I can't find a better word in English lol) Probably supersonic?
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
(09-01-2018, 09:10 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Nah its not photoshopped XD. It is tru that there was 4 of us but we were playing solo ( idk if when someone dies and then u give em half of your mass can be called teaming lol)

It's not 'Teaming' in the sense that WE use it, so I say you're in the clear. lol

When someone is chasing me in the game, I look for a guy big enough to be interested in eating them, and lead the poor sod to his death. Or when I am being chased, and cornered, I might purposely fly into someone else, so the guy chasing me doesn't get the mass or the kill. (lol)

We all help others, and we get to choose the how-exactly.

So long as two people are not trying to "dominate" or "take over" a server, as if it were their private dominion... I'm good with them.

(Which doesn't mean I wonlt heckle them about using power ups, though! lol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125
(09-01-2018, 11:31 AM)7shoes Wrote: Niiiiiice x) and like Squirrel said it's true. If a day à guy write a book about Universal true sentences I will propose him "We all like chicken". And also the Vegan (trust me) In which server did you realized this "trick" (I can't find a better word in English lol) Probably supersonic?
"Chicken is in all of us, we are born with it, we live with it, and we die with it, but even when we die, chicken still lives on Cry "

~ Something from my head XD

Well it was on x-insta XD

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-01-2018, 11:47 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 09:10 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Nah its not photoshopped XD. It is tru that there was 4 of us but we were playing solo ( idk if when someone dies and then u give em half of your mass can be called teaming lol)

It's not 'Teaming' in the sense that WE use it, so I say you're in the clear. lol

When someone is chasing me in the game, I look for a guy big enough to be interested in eating them, and lead the poor sod to his death. Or when I am being chased, and cornered, I might purposely fly into someone else, so the guy chasing me doesn't get the mass or the kill. (lol)

We all help others, and we get to choose the how-exactly.

So long as two people are not trying to "dominate" or "take over" a server, as if it were their private dominion... I'm good with them.

(Which doesn't mean I wonlt heckle them about using power ups, though! lol)

Well now, when I am in that kind of a situation, where I am cornered by many players that are going for me and there is no escape from it then...   I respawn XD

(09-01-2018, 08:38 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Well now, when I am in that kind of a situation, where I am cornered by many players that are going for me and there is no escape from it then...   I respawn XD

I consider that to be truly low and eeevil. Even unsportsmanlike.

But against a team?

Great idea!
Fight the Good Fight
(09-02-2018, 10:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 08:38 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Well now, when I am in that kind of a situation, where I am cornered by many players that are going for me and there is no escape from it then...   I respawn XD

I consider that to be truly low and eeevil. Even unsportsmanlike.

Against a team?

Great idea!

Yesss ofc it is XD

*smirk*