Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ill try to stay.
After years of not uploading on my channel and not being active on the forums it made me realize the fun moments i had on here many of my friends prob dont play this anymore i was known to be the leader of the wolf clan or something like that back in 2015-2016 good times I'm gonna try to make a new youtube channel start fresh and make videos about this again i remember some people like the owner Sora and a few others I hope I will actually stay.
[-] The following 3 users Like OniNoby's post:
  • Apix , Pajoli, Squirrel
(08-28-2018, 06:18 AM)OniNoby Wrote: After years of not uploading on my channel and not being active on the forums it made me realize the fun moments i had on here many of my friends prob dont play this anymore i was known to be the leader of the wolf clan or something like that back in 2015-2016 good times I'm gonna try to make a new youtube channel start fresh and make videos about this again i remember some people like the owner Sora and a few others I hope I will actually stay.

Welcome back, Oni!

I remember you for being quite the jokester, and am looking forward to some extra humour, and fun times, if you can stick around! Wink

What have ya been doing, since we last saw ya??
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-28-2018, 10:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 06:18 AM)OniNoby Wrote: After years of not uploading on my channel and not being active on the forums it made me realize the fun moments i had on here many of my friends prob dont play this anymore i was known to be the leader of the wolf clan or something like that back in 2015-2016 good times I'm gonna try to make a new youtube channel start fresh and make videos about this again i remember some people like the owner Sora and a few others I hope I will actually stay.

Welcome back, Oni!

I remember you for being quite the jokester, and am looking forward to some extra humour, and fun times, if you can stick around! Wink

What have ya been doing, since we last saw ya??

Glad i even remembered to come on today i remember you as well anyways i have not been doing much just spending my time wisely mostly looking at youtube Big Grin
(08-28-2018, 07:04 PM)OniNoby Wrote: Glad i even remembered to come on today i remember you as well anyways i have not been doing much just spending my time wisely mostly looking at youtube Big Grin

LOL!

Well, it has been the summertime, so I guess YouTube, Instagram, and such are high pn people's daily activities.

But here, at least, the fall is steaming forwards for us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Welcome Back! I didn't know you, wasn't around long enough ago, but hey. Welcome back nether the less!
Pa-Hoo-lee