Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M&M ALWAYS blowing me up
Heart 
I just want to say that using viruses to blow people up can be beneficial on head to head battles BUT IS SO CRUEL to use on players half or less than half your size for continual BOARD HOARDING GAIN. It gets to the point of discouraging well players to even bother putting in the work to earn mass and play a fair fighting round. I felt the need to vent as I have seen this maneuver done by many "calls themselves 'PRO' team gamers" that abuse the maneuver to stay at their rank. I have seen these same teams try solo and get nowhere on the leaderboard. CONTINUALLY BLOWING UP GREAT PLAYERS TO OWN THE BOARD MAY SEEM LIKE GOOD GAMING TO THEM BUT TRULY SHOWS THEIR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING HOW THE GAME WORKS.

YOU ARE GOING TO GET BIG AND YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. SPENDING THE WHOLE DAY IN 1ST OR 2ND PLACE BLOWING EVERYONE UP IN SIGHT IS AN ABSOLUTE LACK OF TEAM PLAYER SHIP. I HAVE MADE IT TO 1ST ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS TO THEN HAVE MULTI-WORKING TEAMS FREAK OUT AND ALL TEAM TO GET RID OF ME INSTEAD OF DEALING WITH THE FACT THAT THEY LOST THEIR TITLE AND NEED TO PLAY TO WIN BACK, NOT TO GRAB THE 2ND 3RD AND 4TH TEAMS TO COMBINE AS ONE AND TAKE OUT THAT UNKNOWN PLAYER TO THEM TO GET BACK TO FIRST. THE EGO OF SOME TEAMS (LEGEND UNKNOWN AND m&m TO NAME A COUPLE) PROVES THEY ARE ABUSING THE METHODOLOGY OF A FAIR FIGHT. 

AGAR.IO IS A TRULY SPECTACULAR GAME AND EVERYONE PLAYING DESERVES THE RIGHT TO PLAY AND DIE DEPENDING ON HOW THEY ATTACK FOR MASS. BUT HAVING 1 LARGE TEAM BULLY ALL THE OTHER BEGINNER TEAMS OUT OF FEAR THAT SOME OF THEM TRULY ARE BETTER PLAYERS AND COULD TAKE OVER THEIR 1ST PLACE STANDING IS JUVENILE AND ABSURD. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THESE 'BIG' TEAMS AND HAVE HEARD A LOT OF PEOPLE UNPLUGGING AND GIVING UP BECAUSE OF IT. 

IT'S TIME TO GROW UP AND PLAY AS A TEAM OR SOLO AND LEARN THAT SOMETIMES YOU DONT ALWAYS GET TO THE TOP OR STAY AT THE TOP BECAUSE THE GAME REGENERATES SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT. Harassing or bullying certain players or teams because they are good and threaten you is immature and develops negative relationships with other players. 

keep your egos in check!

Heart

*mic drop*
Heart Kelsey 
[-] The following 3 users Like KelseySolo's post:
  • Owl , Sora, Squirrel
Very Detailed!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(08-27-2018, 08:45 PM)KelseySolo Wrote: I just want to say that using viruses to blow people up can be beneficial on head to head battles BUT IS SO CRUEL to use on players half or less than half your size for continual BOARD HOARDING GAIN. It gets to the point of discouraging well players to even bother putting in the work to earn mass and play a fair fighting round. I felt the need to vent as I have seen this maneuver done by many "calls themselves 'PRO' team gamers" that abuse the maneuver to stay at their rank. I have seen these same teams try solo and get nowhere on the leaderboard. CONTINUALLY BLOWING UP GREAT PLAYERS TO OWN THE BOARD MAY SEEM LIKE GOOD GAMING TO THEM BUT TRULY SHOWS THEIR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING HOW THE GAME WORKS.

YOU ARE GOING TO GET BIG AND YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. SPENDING THE WHOLE DAY IN 1ST OR 2ND PLACE BLOWING EVERYONE UP IN SIGHT IS AN ABSOLUTE LACK OF TEAM PLAYER SHIP. I HAVE MADE IT TO 1ST ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS TO THEN HAVE MULTI-WORKING TEAMS FREAK OUT AND ALL TEAM TO GET RID OF ME INSTEAD OF DEALING WITH THE FACT THAT THEY LOST THEIR TITLE AND NEED TO PLAY TO WIN BACK, NOT TO GRAB THE 2ND 3RD AND 4TH TEAMS TO COMBINE AS ONE AND TAKE OUT THAT UNKNOWN PLAYER TO THEM TO GET BACK TO FIRST. THE EGO OF SOME TEAMS (LEGEND UNKNOWN AND m&m TO NAME A COUPLE) PROVES THEY ARE ABUSING THE METHODOLOGY OF A FAIR FIGHT. 

AGAR.IO IS A TRULY SPECTACULAR GAME AND EVERYONE PLAYING DESERVES THE RIGHT TO PLAY AND DIE DEPENDING ON HOW THEY ATTACK FOR MASS. BUT HAVING 1 LARGE TEAM BULLY ALL THE OTHER BEGINNER TEAMS OUT OF FEAR THAT SOME OF THEM TRULY ARE BETTER PLAYERS AND COULD TAKE OVER THEIR 1ST PLACE STANDING IS JUVENILE AND ABSURD. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THESE 'BIG' TEAMS AND HAVE HEARD A LOT OF PEOPLE UNPLUGGING AND GIVING UP BECAUSE OF IT. 

IT'S TIME TO GROW UP AND PLAY AS A TEAM OR SOLO AND LEARN THAT SOMETIMES YOU DONT ALWAYS GET TO THE TOP OR STAY AT THE TOP BECAUSE THE GAME REGENERATES SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT. Harassing or bullying certain players or teams because they are good and threaten you is immature and develops negative relationships with other players. 

keep your egos in check!

Heart

*mic drop*

Hear, hear!!

I completely agree with everything you said there, and the all-veins-in-face-showing intensity with which you delivered it!

This is the reason some of us started the 'TeamBuster' clan.  I hope it is still operational... lol.

If I'd been that angry, I'd have gone to the TB Discord and put out a call for help.

Although, for two good Solo players, teaming is very different.. You need to get used to what your partner is going to do, and then you get better.

But in the end, a good solo player will ALWAYS be more valuable than a pair of @ss-hat teamers.

(And yes, the ones who will 'dominate' a server for as long as they can -- they are exactly that -- @ss-hats.)

Sadly, with the nature of the game, skirmishes between two players can go back and forth with (a) almost dying, then (b) almost dying, then back again to (a), and so on.... and it looks an awful lot like teaming.

So it's proving difficult to come up with a computer algorithm that can accurately identify the difference between a skirmish, which all the Solo players live for, and should be rewarded; and teaming, which solo players dislike, and should be penalized.

If you get that algorithm wrong, then both the solo AND teamers are unhappy. But I'm sure they'll keep trying.

Until that day comes, we have to keep finding our own way to mitigate team-playing.

(And I like the idea of 'team busting' -- even ask in chat. It doesn't have to be someone in TB.)

I like the vigor in your message! And I hope you felt a bit better.

Some of us are very competitive, and we take continual unfair loss hard... I also see this game as a way to practise losing that.

I could do better too. I love to heckle them after I get annoyed.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • KelseySolo