Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yooo (35)
(09-02-2018, 06:40 AM)7shoes Wrote: Hey random guy, your thread made me think that I never wrote my presentation thread  too, like you, always write it the next day.
And I played long time ago at Kingdom Rush, first on Pc, (I was not so bad x)) and after on phone but become boring.

Hey 7 XD, also long time no see XD. If you were to write an introduction thread then there is one thing I am always wondering, why is ur name 7shoes XD.

While for Kingdom Rush, dont worry ur not the only one, I defeated Vez'nan (this guy at my profile pic) after 7th try XD, but just wait for Kingdom Rush Vengeance ( we will play as bad guys XD, under command of Vez nan lol )

I mean just look at this trailer XD

(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Sora
(09-02-2018, 06:40 AM)7shoes Wrote: Hey random guy, your thread made me think that I never wrote my presentation thread  too, like you, always write it the next day.
And I played long time ago at Kingdom Rush, first on Pc, (I was not so bad x)) and after on phone but become boring.

You weren't introducing yourself in Filip's Intro thread, were you?!

In my way of thinking, you just promised to post one of your own, and were commenting how he's not the only one who says, "I'll do it tomorrow!" lollll
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • 7shoes
No lol, I just told him that like him I played at a game called Kingdom Rush, anyway I will probably never introduce myself on agma.io forums. X)
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
(09-03-2018, 11:29 AM)7shoes Wrote: No lol, I just told him that like him I played at a game called Kingdom Rush, anyway I will probably never introduce myself on agma.io forums. X)

XC , too bad XD, I just tough that Im gonna solve mystery behind ur name XD

(09-03-2018, 04:00 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 11:29 AM)7shoes Wrote: No lol, I just told him that like him I played at a game called Kingdom Rush, anyway I will probably never introduce myself on agma.io forums. X)

I have a theory! Maybe @7shoes is an octopus, who lost one limb in a fly-by with a shark, but has always dreamed of being a land-shark, and hence wishes he would need shoes!

:|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-04-2018, 01:54 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 04:00 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

I have a theory! Maybe @7shoes is an octopus, who lost one limb in a fly-by with a shark, but has always dreamed of being a land-shark, and hence wishes he would need shoes!

:|

Well who knows, maybe that will remain a mystery too xD

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
If I do not forget I will write my presentation in 1month, (1 year after my first game on agma) and about the octopus who needs choose you are a bit far of the truth, no, really far.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

- Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • Squirrel
We are still waiting for this thread update number 11 :eyes:

- Italiano boi
(10-21-2018, 08:17 PM)7shoes Wrote: We are still waiting for this thread update number 11 :eyes:

I wanted to finally fill it but school doesnt let me do it xD

(08-27-2018, 02:25 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Actually I think that I know you, idk if that is u but I think that I saw one player with name exactly as ur in Supersonic NA lol.

It was likely me, that's where I like to play. Smile But I don't talk there, I don't team, and likely miss most that is said to me. When I do talk, it's usually to heckle the Teamers for being poor players, and those who get their kills by using a bunch of powerups. lol

(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: For this v 0.6, I wanted to write a lot about me BUT I forgot it XD ( looks like my memory sucks too XD ), that is exactly why I will update this post until I reach max. amount of character XD, that is my current goal lol.  

You are in for a long haul here then! ~tease~ If you actually take up all the characters talking, instead of just cut & paste, you're going to be typing a lonnng time!

Even I have never reached the end, and past jokers (Like @plsdonteatme) counted in one message, and I think it got to about 20000 lines. (lol)

(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Well for AutoCAD, well its just like you said, I am being forced to use it by professor XD. I mean its not like I hate it that much but u need a lot of time to make something, for 1 simple scheme I need like 40 min (at least for me XD). But who knows, maybe my mind will change in the future lol.
Quote:If you plan on being some sort of engineer, who will design new products or new buildings, you may well benefit from it, and come to appreciate it's ability to give attention to detail. (If you get to a job interview for one of those and say, "No I have no experience in AutoCAD", he might have one or two questions left for you to be polite, or hide what you did... but I would think it might well be instant "nope, not this guy" for the job.

(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:
--------------------------FUN FACT-----------------------------------------
/            Filip has better grades in English than in Croatian XD      /
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would be normal! Wink Everyone expects you to know a whole lot of your own language already, whereas they expect no such thing for the language that is new to you!

When I was in high school, I took German as an easy way of getting a language credit, rather than French which is an official language of Canada, but harder because I'd already taken years of French classes.

My parents were from Germany originally, and while my mom and I rarely spoke German, somehow I still knew some already. I ended up getting something crazy like 97% in that HS German course. Smile

If you're not sure about something in English, you can send it to me in a private message, if you like, and I'll let you know if it looks properly written to me?

(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: And I like ur choice for tree weeping willow, because I actually have it behind my house XD, what a coincidence XDD

That really is a coincidence! Now if you tell me that tree you posted about is one of the tree in my back yard, I will truly marvel. (lol)

I have a cherry tree, a catalpa, and a series of four cedar trees -- one each for my 4 kids. :|

One more question I have for you:

You said "my professor" -- here, in high school we just have "teachers", but if you graduate, and go to college or university, there the teachers are called "professors". Is it the same there? Because if it is, then you just outed yourself as highly intelligent! Wink
im dead

never forget
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(09-01-2018, 08:08 PM)JellBelly Wrote: Y’all write too much lol.

Welcome Filip! Nice intro!!! An anime I suggest (if you haven’t watched it): Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

LMAO IKR WaY Too Long
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
Someone mind telling me what anime FLIPCROWS signature is? Looks cool Smile
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
(11-28-2018, 09:29 AM)JruGo Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 08:08 PM)JellBelly Wrote: Y’all write too much lol.

Welcome Filip! Nice intro!!! An anime I suggest (if you haven’t watched it): Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

LMAO IKR WaY Too Long

AND ITS GONNA BE EVEN LONGER xD, I think I still have about 20k characters left lol

Quite, a thread.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • FilipCro125
(11-28-2018, 01:08 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: Someone mind telling me what anime FLIPCROWS signature is? Looks cool Smile

Thats YuruYuri

I think xD

AND ITS FILIP!!!! xD