Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yooo (10)
Yo everyone, my name is Filip and I'm here to steal ur waifus ( Ali a intro meme), lol I'm just joking.

I will now try to write the longest introduction thread on this forum XD.

So lets begin, my name is Filip and I'm coming from Croatia, emmm... I'm just one normal (at least I think so XD) 15 yo boi who likes video games,anime, memes  and some other stuff. I have one brother and one sister, both are younger than me. I am actually pretty curious boi lol, I always think like "what is going to happen if I do this" so once I was spamming in PopSplit Paradise to see what would happen XD and I now know what happens to spammers lol. I was actually planing to write introduction post before about 1 year XD but you know, every day I say to myself "I'm gonna write it next day" so today I was kind bored and I think today is 1st anniversary since I started playing Agma, so I was like "why I dont write it today" so here I am XD.
Now I think that I already made some threads here so well I cannot say that I am completely new on this forums lol.

Things I hate : Studying ( although I hate it I still must do it XD), cheese burek, AutoCAD, that guys in Agma that are calling every player they eat "Noob" and I forgot other things lol (gonna write em later)
Things I love : Sleeping, Agma, Anime, Banning spammers on AgmaForums XD, bananas and a lot of other things.

My highest attainment in my life was when I killed a fly with my leg XD

Mystery behind my name: FilipCro125
Filip - My name XD
Cro - My country
125 - I actually copied this long time ago ( about 6 years) from one my idol in one game ( KoGaMa (played it when I was little ) ) who            had "125" in his name XD and then later I actually liked this number so I kept it  

I am going to write here bellow some things about me so u can read what interests u XD.            -- And sorry for broken english XD--

-------Gaming------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I am pretty big fan of video games, I play them when I have some free time. Well no I am not so big fan of a games with like "Ultra 4k graphics" so I mostly play games that do not have some good graphic.
--PC--
Well now on ma PC I play mostly Agma.io XD , I also sometimes play Battlefield but it gets boring pretty soon so I play it like 2 times on a month, I would also like to mention Serious Sam and GTA series, while in school I play ROBLOX XD, and I can not go without mentioning Half-Life and Uberstrike (although its dead xc)

--MP--
I also play a lot of games on ma phone, probably the best one is Kingdom Rush series ( Best art style ) and also like The Last Door  ( Best story on both PC and MP), I also completed Shadow Fight 2 (after 5 years XD) and emm... I also play Minecraft before going to sleep  XD, and I played before CoC and CR.

--PS--
Well now, the last time I played game on a PS was before I think 3 years XD, I play mostly on PC and Phone so PS is dusty in attic XD, but yea I played a lot of games on it before but I forgot how they are called.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------Anime------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well now I am watching anime for quite a some time, I watched it when I was little but then I like didn't even knew that that thing is called Anime.
First Anime I watched and I knew that it is an Anime was Every Day Life with Monster Girl.
Currently the best anime I have ever watched is Hellsing Ultimate. I do not have favorite genre, I kinda like em all XD

Animes that are worth mentioning :
Hellsing, Overlord, Tokyo Ghoul, Code Geass, Youjo Senki, Magi, No Game No life, Noblesse, Shokugeki no Souma, Gate, Berserk, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100,...

Favorite antagonists: Pain (Nagato(Naruto)), Itachi (Naruto), Aizen (Bleach), Tobi (Obito(Naruto)), Johan (Monster), Madara (Naruto)...

But if there is one antagonist I like the most then that would be Johan Liebert from Monster. He shows people that u dont need to have some super powers to be a great antagonist, all what he has is one gun and great manipulating skills. And what I like about him is that he never loses his temper, hes not like most of other antagonist that like goes on a rampage after someone learns how to defend against 1 their attack.

You can see my stats here  
Emmmm... my waifu is Shinobu Oshino , if u googled her and saw some pictures do not worry I am not a pedophile XD, she actually has more than 500 years lol, it was a hard battle to chose my waifu, when u see a lot of pretty girls but u can chose only one

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------Memes----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is where fun begins XD.
I am big fan of memes, I have like 2k of em just on my phone XD.
My favorite ones would be: Ali a intro, Orange T-shirt kid, Hackerman memes and a lot of others lol.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------Music------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes to music I listen only to electronic music, mostly dubstep, deathstep, trap and some more.

I plan to write the longest introduction thread and I am already left without ideas, ohhhh Idea   I just got some ideas

-------Trees XD------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just now googled some trees and my favorite is Quercus velutina (random XD)

-------Agma.io----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I play Agma for quite a long time now (about 1 year), emmm... I am lvl 166 with 798 hours and 32 minutes spended into the game.
And I am solo so I am not joining into any clans. My name is usually FilipDaNub or FilipDa + some random word lol. And I am mostly playing on x-insta.

How I started playing Agma-

" Long time ago one boy was bored of complicated games and wanted to play something simple so he started playing Agar.io but he still wanted something else so he started playing on agariogame.club and after that he started playing on myagario.com and after that he typed on google " Agario private server" and first game he found was Agma.io and he started to love it XD" 

-The End-
By Filip (lol cringe)

-------Sports------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well now, when it comes to sports, I was training quite a few of them.

Football
 Well now, I loved football from young ages and I am pretty good in it now. After some time I joined in some club but later it fell apart cuz it did not had enough players ( Croatia is place where depopulation is ruling lol) so I stopped training for a like maybe 1 year, and then my neighbor asked me if I can join the club that his friend made a month ago, and I accepted it but after around 4 months I had to quite it   for 2 reasons:
1.) Club was really bad, they were defeated in their first match with a score of 34-0 (they did not even had training before thata match) . The kids that were in that club did not even touched the ball in their life and they were not even interested in football, and then after I and my 2 other friends started playing with them, then it stabilized for a bit so we would lose with a score 4-1 or  4-2 if we are lucky, trainer also asked some mine friends (who were in other clubs) to help them for a bit and my friends and I were helping them quite a lot, but the problem was that kids were not coming to training, once only 2 guys came, and THEY WERE NOT EVEN COMING FOR MATCHES, and almost all of them quite so yea, we did not had enough members so we would sometimes play with only 8 players.
2.) In that time I had a lot of exam, and well school is always on first place lol.

Judo
After football I started training Judo, and well, after I got an yellow belt I quite it.

Table Tennis
After Judo I started training Table Tennis but I quit it for 1 reason and that it that trainings were  from 11 a.m. to 12 ( idk if its a.m. or p.m. lol) and in that time I was in school so I could not come to trainings lol.

-------Books------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well now, Im not really a big fan of reading books but I still must read em, mostly cuz of school but there are some books I red on my own will *trying to remember em* emm... I red Bible once XD , it was long time ago when I was kid ( in that time  touchscreen smartphones were still not invented lol ), I went to sleep but I was not sleepy and I got some urge to read something, and then I found Bible in some shelf and I red it XD. The other one I read on my own will was Diary of a Wimpy Kid and it was pretty good. And there is one book I was forced to read cuz of school but when I started reading it I realized that it is also pretty good, emm... if I recall correctly the books name was Animal Farm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------Manga---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes to a manga, I read it mostly before going to sleep and Im currently reading One Punch-Man and Berserk and Word that I Rule (+18 xD) (I kinda love this one cuz it shows true nature of humans)
EDIT:
Okay, now I red quite a plenty of them and I especially like this one called Prison Lab

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------Top---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well now, I was quite good at some games or better to say games in which I was at least in top 100 in world.
So the first one was game called Pixel Warfare (It happened about 5 or 6 years ago when was in school and I didnt knew what I should play so I found some random site online and there the first game that showed up was this one), that was FPS game and I played quite a lot of it xD. Well now I proclaimed myself 3rd in that game xD (there was no leaderboard lol), I proclaimed myself 3rd cuz in like 2 years of playing on all servers I could find and even on that server created by that site I would always be first by kill count and I would always have a little amount of deaths lol (best difference between kills and deaths was when I had 48 kills and 2 deaths)(I would even kill those cheaters that use CheatEngine) ma record there was more than 220 kills (I had pic on a phone, but old phone xD, it was about 124 or 126 or more, idk, I just know that it was more that 220 and less than 230 lol) and about 20 deaths (20-30), but there is reason why I proclaimed myself 3rd lol, the first guy had a lit of more kills than me (about 3 more lol) while the second one was da best player I have ever seen in dat game, he always used a sniper and he was pretty good with it xD, he would headshot me with sniper while I was running on sides(to make me difficult to shot) and he was simply walking toward enemy base lol, he was someone who deserved nickname "PRO" and later he started teaching me how to use sniper lol xD. I dont know the reason why I quited that game but I tried it other day and for some reason its not the same as it was before, now it always lags and some other shits lol.

The second one was Agma xD, well now I dont think that I have to explain how I founded about it cuz I think I already wrote about that, but anyway lets start, Im playing agma for quite a lot of time (around 1 year and 2 or 3 months (I started to play it about time when summer break finished)) here when I comes to leaderboard counting LVL, ma best rank was 35 xD, although idk what rank I am when we are counting time since I hitted 1000 hours recently  

And final game is some mobile game called Tap Knife VIP, I got it when It was on sale so it was free but now if ya want VIP ya need to buy it xD there ma current best ranking was 35 on touch times, but anyway here are ma top ranks:
Artefact Count : Im currently on 60th place with 3,681 artefacts
Touch count: Im currently at 47th place with 581,107 touches xD
Number of Blocks destroyed : 80th place
and thats its, in other ranking is this game Im past 1% xD

-------Spam------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
(P.S. I put this letters on purpose cuz they are da biggest so I can write more xD)
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
( This w is how much I need to write until I reach 65k characters)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

────────────────────────────────────────
───────────████──███────────────────────
──────────█████─████────────────────────
────────███───███───████──███───────────
────────███───███───██████████──────────
────────███─────███───████──██──────────
─────────████───████───███──██──────────
──────────███─────██────██──██──────────
──────██████████────██──██──██──────────
─────████████████───██──██──██──────────
────███────────███──██──██──██──────────
────███─████───███──██──██──██──────────
───████─█████───██──██──██──██──────────
───██████───██──────██──────██──────────
─████████───██──────██─────███──────────
─██────██───██─────────────███──────────
─██─────███─██─────────────███──────────
─████───██████─────────────███──────────
───██───█████──────────────███──────────
────███──███───────────────███──────────
────███────────────────────███──────────
────███───────────────────███───────────
─────████────────────────███────────────
──────███────────────────███────────────
────────███─────────────███─────────────
────────████────────────██──────────────
──────────███───────────██──────────────
──────────████████████████──────────────
──────────████████████████──────────────
░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░
░░░░▄█▀░░░▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄░░░░▄█▀▀▀▀██▄░░░░
░░░█▀░░░░█▀▀▀░░▄██░░▄▄█░░░██▀▀▀███▄██░░░
░░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀░░░▀█▀▀▀▀███▄▄█░░
░█░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▀█░
█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄██░░▀█░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░█
█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░
░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░
░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░
 ______ _ _ _        _____          __ ___  _____
|  ____(_) (_)      / ____|        /_ |__ \| ____|
| |__   _| |_ _ __ | |     _ __ ___ | |  ) | |__  
|  __| | | | | '_ \| |    | '__/ _ \| | / /|___ \
| |    | | | | |_) | |____| | | (_) | |/ /_ ___) |
|_|    |_|_|_| .__/ \_____|_|  \___/|_|____|____/
            | |                                  
            |_|

______ _ _ _       _____        _   _       _    
|  ____(_) (_)     |  __ \      | \ | |     | |    
| |__   _| |_ _ __ | |  | | __ _|  \| |_   _| |__  
|  __| | | | | '_ \| |  | |/ _` | . ` | | | | '_ \
| |    | | | | |_) | |__| | (_| | |\  | |_| | |_) |
|_|    |_|_|_| .__/|_____/ \__,_|_| \_|\__,_|_.__/
             | |                                  
             |_|      

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - -

o()xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

Filip          is          nub
Filip          is          nub
[b]Filip          is          nub[/b]
[b]Filip          is          nub
Filip          is          nub[/b]

[b][b]Filip          is          nub[/b][/b]
[b]Filip          is          nub
Filip          is          nub[/b]

[b][b][b]Filip          is          nub[/b][/b]
Filip          is          nub[/b]

Gimme some ideas xD

And I am making skins for free so if u want one just pm me. It is not like I want popularity but I love making em XD, its a lot of fun lol.
[Image: f391e4a7a1fcd3d2ba5cfca93d45f665.jpg]

And I just ran out of ideas lol, gonna keep updating this.
And sorry for broken english XD
[-] The following 6 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • 7shoes, Apix , Iam5, Owl , Sora, Squirrel
Very nice intro Filip, glad to see you post it! I liked the style of your writing, an interesting intro thread! The spontanous Trees part made me google Quercus velutina.
Everyone has a story on how they ended up here. You went through a number of other communities before you found the one that you liked and settled with. I think that's an important step in real life to apply to many things, look and search for what's good for you.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Owl , Squirrel
Hey, Welcome to the forums. Very detailed, glad to have in the community!
Thank you all. I am sure that I am gonna have nice time here XD
[Image: 819f684697ccfa4c4047be245d19e75b.gif]

(08-25-2018, 04:37 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Yo everyone, my name is Filip and I'm here to steal ur waifus ( Ali a intro meme), lol I'm just joking.

~most of a great and diverse intro snipped~

Welcome Filip, and I am glad that the 'Next Day' finally arrived! From this day on, I have a chance to remember you. Big Grin (My memory truly sucks.)

You said a great many things, and already I have forgotten what I wanted to say... (lol) So behold, as I employ a trick of Tech Support workers everywhere -- I re-open the source doc/app in another window.

First, I'd like to ask about something you DIDn't say! Wink  "Why v0.6? And when shall we expect the full release of FilipCro125 1.0??" Wink What new features will he have?!

Next, I have to ask about something in your "most hated" list that I found surprising. "Why AutoCAD?"  I figure either that you're being forced to use it... (I never have, but I know that it is one of the most complicated and expensive engineering design applications known to mankind.)

Or maybe that your dad uses it for his work, is forever glued to a PC using it, and you sometimes ask yourself if you even have a father.

Those are my only two guesses, and I hope that both of them are wrong!!

And then I have to express a bit of despair that "beaches" also made that list. But I have good news! "You are still thinking like a boy, there, not a man!"

Maybe you think that the gals most worth having, are the pretty ones, and that the gals just want the 'pretty bois'... but it's better to decide that once you see what is beneath the skin. Anyone can get tanned, but not everyone turns out to be a person worth knowing, sadly. And that part, you can never find out, if you look only at the surface.

To discover, is to learn what made someone the way they are...

And yes, when we are young, we tend to be 'attracted' by looks first, but I have more good news! Out here, we must all evaluate each other based completely without any idea of their looks (unless they have shared). I find that many more friendships are possible that way, and help to combat all sorts of things... (Including discrimination, racism, social anxiety, and so on.)

So I hope that one day, while I still know you, you will strike "beaches" off your list. Be yourself, and be active in the world... wherever it is that you wish to be active!

And I'd like to say "thank you for being active in our corner of the Internet". Smile
Also, thank you for being willing to use your not-terribly-broken English to talk to us, because likely I wouldn't even guess which language you spoke, let alone reply to you in completely-broken... Croatian? (I don't even know if that's a thing ~facepalm~)

And one last thing I wanted to say... I need to figure out what a 'waifus' is, so that I can protect myself! Big Grin

OH!

Fine, just one more comment. As a furry-rodent of the tree-and-nut loving kind, I applaud your section on trees! (I was too lazy to look up what sort of tree it was... but I'll say that mine, is the 'weeping willow'. It truly looks both majestic, and imbued with sadness, all at the same time.
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
(08-25-2018, 11:00 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-25-2018, 04:37 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Yo everyone, my name is Filip and I'm here to steal ur waifus ( Ali a intro meme), lol I'm just joking.

~most of a great and diverse intro snipped~

Welcome Filip, and I am glad that the 'Next Day' finally arrived! From this day on, I have a chance to remember you. Big Grin (My memory truly sucks.)

You said a great many things, and already I have forgotten what I wanted to say... (lol) So behold, as I employ a trick of Tech Support workers everywhere -- I re-open the source doc/app in another window.

First, I'd like to ask about something you DIDn't say! Wink  "Why v0.6? And when shall we expect the full release of FilipCro125 1.0??" Wink What new features will he have?!

Next, I have to ask about something in your "most hated" list that I found surprising. "Why AutoCAD?"  I figure either that you're being forced to use it... (I never have, but I know that it is one of the most complicated and expensive engineering design applications known to mankind.)

Or maybe that your dad uses it for his work, is forever glued to a PC using it, and you sometimes ask yourself if you even have a father.

Those are my only two guesses, and I hope that both of them are wrong!!

And then I have to express a bit of despair that "beaches" also made that list. But I have good news! "You are still thinking like a boy, there, not a man!"

Maybe you think that the gals most worth having, are the pretty ones, and that the gals just want the 'pretty bois'... but it's better to decide that once you see what is beneath the skin. Anyone can get tanned, but not everyone turns out to be a person worth knowing, sadly. And that part, you can never find out, if you look only at the surface.

To discover, is to learn what made someone the way they are...

And yes, when we are young, we tend to be 'attracted' by looks first, but I have more good news! Out here, we must all evaluate each other based completely without any idea of their looks (unless they have shared). I find that many more friendships are possible that way, and help to combat all sorts of things... (Including discrimination, racism, social anxiety, and so on.)

So I hope that one day, while I still know you, you will strike "beaches" off your list. Be yourself, and be active in the world... wherever it is that you wish to be active!

And I'd like to say "thank you for being active in our corner of the Internet". Smile
Also, thank you for being willing to use your not-terribly-broken English to talk to us, because likely I wouldn't even guess which language you spoke, let alone reply to you in completely-broken... Croatian? (I don't even know if that's a thing ~facepalm~)

And one last thing I wanted to say... I need to figure out what a 'waifus' is, so that I can protect myself! Big Grin

OH!

Fine, just one more comment. As a furry-rodent of the tree-and-nut loving kind, I applaud your section on trees! (I was too lazy to look up what sort of tree it was... but I'll say that mine, is the 'weeping willow'. It truly looks both majestic, and imbued with sadness, all at the same time.

Actually I think that I know you, idk if that is u but I think that I saw one player with name exactly as ur in Supersonic NA lol.

For this v 0.6, I wanted to write a lot about me BUT I forgot it XD ( looks like my memory sucks too XD ), that is exactly why I will update this post until I reach max. amount of character XD, that is my current goal lol.

Well for AutoCAD, well its just like you said, I am being forced to use it by professor XD. I mean its not like I hate it that much but u need a lot of time to make something, for 1 simple scheme I need like 40 min (at least for me XD). But who knows, maybe my mind will change in the future lol.

While for beaches, I just now red what u said and looks like I will need to update that XD ( I mean my part).

Well now for English, I know that I know it to some point but well, I still must use google translator in some situations XD, thats why I love when people correct me lol.  
                                        --------------------------FUN FACT-----------------------------------------

/            Filip has better grades in English than in Croatian XD      /
                                       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I like ur choice for tree weeping willow, because I actually have it behind my house XD, what a coincidence XDD

(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Actually I think that I know you, idk if that is u but I think that I saw one player with name exactly as ur in Supersonic NA lol.

It was likely me, that's where I like to play. Smile But I don't talk there, I don't team, and likely miss most that is said to me. When I do talk, it's usually to heckle the Teamers for being poor players, and those who get their kills by using a bunch of powerups. lol

(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: For this v 0.6, I wanted to write a lot about me BUT I forgot it XD ( looks like my memory sucks too XD ), that is exactly why I will update this post until I reach max. amount of character XD, that is my current goal lol.  

You are in for a long haul here then! ~tease~ If you actually take up all the characters talking, instead of just cut & paste, you're going to be typing a lonnng time!

Even I have never reached the end, and past jokers (Like @plsdonteatme) counted in one message, and I think it got to about 20000 lines. (lol)

(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Well for AutoCAD, well its just like you said, I am being forced to use it by professor XD. I mean its not like I hate it that much but u need a lot of time to make something, for 1 simple scheme I need like 40 min (at least for me XD). But who knows, maybe my mind will change in the future lol.
Quote:If you plan on being some sort of engineer, who will design new products or new buildings, you may well benefit from it, and come to appreciate it's ability to give attention to detail. (If you get to a job interview for one of those and say, "No I have no experience in AutoCAD", he might have one or two questions left for you to be polite, or hide what you did... but I would think it might well be instant "nope, not this guy" for the job.

[quote='FilipCro125' pid='105618' dateline='1535288838']

That would be normal! Wink Everyone expects you to know a whole lot of your own language already, whereas they expect no such thing for the language that is new to you!

When I was in high school, I took German as an easy way of getting a language credit, rather than French which is an official language of Canada, but harder because I'd already taken years of French classes.

My parents were from Germany originally, and while my mom and I rarely spoke German, somehow I still knew some already. I ended up getting something crazy like 97% in that HS German course. Smile

If you're not sure about something in English, you can send it to me in a private message, if you like, and I'll let you know if it looks properly written to me?

[quote='FilipCro125' pid='105618' dateline='1535288838']
And I like ur choice for tree weeping willow, because I actually have it behind my house XD, what a coincidence XDD

That really is a coincidence! Now if you tell me that tree you posted about is one of the tree in my back yard, I will truly marvel. (lol)

I have a cherry tree, a catalpa, and a series of four cedar trees -- one each for my 4 kids. :|

One more question I have for you:

You said "my professor" -- here, in high school we just have "teachers", but if you graduate, and go to college or university, there the teachers are called "professors". Is it the same there? Because if it is, then you just outed yourself as highly intelligent! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(08-27-2018, 02:25 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Actually I think that I know you, idk if that is u but I think that I saw one player with name exactly as ur in Supersonic NA lol.

It was likely me, that's where I like to play. Smile But I don't talk there, I don't team, and likely miss most that is said to me. When I do talk, it's usually to heckle the Teamers for being poor players, and those who get their kills by using a bunch of powerups. lol

(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: For this v 0.6, I wanted to write a lot about me BUT I forgot it XD ( looks like my memory sucks too XD ), that is exactly why I will update this post until I reach max. amount of character XD, that is my current goal lol.  

You are in for a long haul here then! ~tease~ If you actually take up all the characters talking, instead of just cut & paste, you're going to be typing a lonnng time!

Even I have never reached the end, and past jokers (Like @plsdonteatme) counted in one message, and I think it got to about 20000 lines. (lol)

(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Well for AutoCAD, well its just like you said, I am being forced to use it by professor XD. I mean its not like I hate it that much but u need a lot of time to make something, for 1 simple scheme I need like 40 min (at least for me XD). But who knows, maybe my mind will change in the future lol.
Quote:If you plan on being some sort of engineer, who will design new products or new buildings, you may well benefit from it, and come to appreciate it's ability to give attention to detail. (If you get to a job interview for one of those and say, "No I have no experience in AutoCAD", he might have one or two questions left for you to be polite, or hide what you did... but I would think it might well be instant "nope, not this guy" for the job.

(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

That would be normal! Wink Everyone expects you to know a whole lot of your own language already, whereas they expect no such thing for the language that is new to you!

When I was in high school, I took German as an easy way of getting a language credit, rather than French which is an official language of Canada, but harder because I'd already taken years of French classes.

My parents were from Germany originally, and while my mom and I rarely spoke German, somehow I still knew some already. I ended up getting something crazy like 97% in that HS German course. Smile

If you're not sure about something in English, you can send it to me in a private message, if you like, and I'll let you know if it looks properly written to me?

(08-26-2018, 01:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: And I like ur choice for tree weeping willow, because I actually have it behind my house XD, what a coincidence XDD

That really is a coincidence! Now if you tell me that tree you posted about is one of the tree in my back yard, I will truly marvel. (lol)

I have a cherry tree, a catalpa, and a series of four cedar trees -- one each for my 4 kids. :|

One more question I have for you:

You said "my professor" -- here, in high school we just have "teachers", but if you graduate, and go to college or university, there the teachers are called "professors". Is it the same there? Because if it is, then you just outed yourself as highly intelligent! Wink
For character, ik I will need a lot time xc (probably more than 1 year XD) but still what must be done, must be done XD

Now for AutoCAD, yeah ur right, well that is exactly why I use it although I hate it, its for the sake of future XD.

And for "professor" thing, well now ik that we should still call them teachers but our, ehhh idk how to say it in English, that teacher that is responsible for your class, I think thats a home teacher, our home teacher said to us to call them professors XD (although idk why lol).

(08-27-2018, 10:52 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: For character, ik I will need a lot time xc (probably more than 1 year XD) but still what must be done, must be done XD

Now for AutoCAD, yeah ur right, well that is exactly why I use it although I hate it, its for the sake of future XD.

And for "professor" thing, well now ik that we should still call them teachers but our, ehhh idk how to say it in English, that teacher that is responsible for your class, I think thats a home teacher, our home teacher said to us to call them professors XD (although idk why lol).

OH! ~cough~...

I just realized that I made a mistake.

There is no maximum # of messages in a thread! You will grow old & die, before filling up all his disk! (lol)

There is, however, a 20000 line limit to a message, or something like that.

As for your teachers... sounds to me like maybe they have an ego! (lol!)
Fight the Good Fight
(08-27-2018, 12:18 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 10:52 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: For character, ik I will need a lot time xc (probably more than 1 year XD) but still what must be done, must be done XD

OH! ~cough~...

I just realized that I made a mistake.

There is no maximum # of messages in a thread!  You will grow old & die, before filling up all his disk! (lol)

There is, however, a 20000 line limit to a message, or something like that.

As for your teachers... sounds to me like maybe they have an ego! (lol!)

[Image: 3f011a0d9540d9f4f69714c8267b7ea6.png]
XDD

For teacher, well who knows, looks like that will remain mystery XD

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel