Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Transfer
Hello, my idea is to coins can be transfered to another account, make TRANSFER option and player which want to transfer coins need to write player username and coins which want to transfer Smile
(08-22-2018, 10:35 PM)AleKsaaaaaaaaaa Wrote: Hello, my idea is to coins can be transfered to another account, make TRANSFER option and player which want to transfer coins need to write player username and coins which want to transfer Smile

Hey, this is not possible. As, only the developer has that permission. But you can gift your friends coins! Simply enter the username and after purchase is successful the coins will immediately be funded to there account.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-22-2018, 10:35 PM)AleKsaaaaaaaaaa Wrote: Hello, my idea is to coins can be transfered to another account, make TRANSFER option and player which want to transfer coins need to write player username and coins which want to transfer Smile

Unfortunately, I don't think that your idea would be good for the system/site as a whole.

There are a lot of young players, and naturally many of them wuill not have money to throw at the game.

But at the end of the day, you don't need anything to play... and as Owl said, for a young'un that means a lot to you, but has no money, you can gift them things.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Owl