Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelsey SOLO needs a team
Hey EVERYONE! Love you Guys and Gals so much. The talent is unreal and I like to think I play pretty well most days. Maybe you've seen my blob name 'Kelsey' or sometimes 'Kat' 'k3lsey' and 'Raze'. Anyways, I need a team and still learning to team at that! AG Love is really good but anyways if you see me I will be around. The key is to flow with the board and oppose the direction the big guys move. Sometimes you get lucky and suck up mass from the bigs guys which is always fun. I have so much to learn though and hopefully with time will become Pro. Need tips badly. Lastly I'm a 29 year old female who plays to help battle mental illness. I'd love to talk more. SEE YOU ALL OUT ON THE "FIELD". Much love. xoxo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart Kelsey 
[-] The following 1 user Likes KelseySolo's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-17-2018, 08:06 PM)KelseySolo Wrote: Hey EVERYONE! Love you Guys and Gals so much. The talent is unreal and I like to think I play pretty well most days. Maybe you've seen my blob name 'Kelsey' or sometimes 'Kat' 'k3lsey' and 'Raze'. Anyways, I need a team and still learning to team at that! AG Love is really good but anyways if you see me I will be around. The key is to flow with the board and oppose the direction the big guys move. Sometimes you get lucky and suck up mass from the bigs guys which is always fun. I have so much to learn though and hopefully with time will become Pro. Need tips badly. Lastly I'm a 29 year old female who plays to help battle mental illness. I'd love to talk more. SEE YOU ALL OUT ON THE "FIELD". Much love. xoxo

Here's hoping that you find a few people to play and team with... I suck at teaming, and often don't recognize who I am targetting... which is why I always play solo. But I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a partner!

I'm intrigued in the rest of your message, where you say that by playing, you're somehow helping battle for people who have some sort of thing going on in their head?

I know this is a big deal. Here in Ontario (Canada), every employee has to pass a sort of accessibility/knowledge test where you learn certain things, including how to act around people who may have a disability that one cannot see. I know that mental ones often fit into that category.

So if you'd like to start a conversation there, I'm interested in what your goal is. To educate? If so, I'd love to!

To locate people who might need some guidance, and are not getting it?

I can't think what else it might be. I know that governments have been reticent to spend too much money on people dealing with mental issues -- they hope the people will disappear into the stats, and stay mostly invisible. Sad

Your post also looked a little like an 'Introductions' post, but we have a special area here called 'Intros' where we hope you'll introduce yourself.

Welcome, I hope you have a bunch of fun with us, and manage to further your goals in helping people know about their own, or others brains!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hey Kelsey! Welcome to the community(:

You can find other teamers here: http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]