Instant BAN for teamers in FFA and EXPERIMENTAL
  Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instant BAN for teamers in FFA and EXPERIMENTAL
Thumbs Down 
When we are going to can play alone? Without teamers.

FFA and EXPERMENTAL are NO TEAMs areas, and teams are ruinning them

AGAR.IO is lossing tons of users for this reason i know dozens of them that they dont play for this reason.

PARTY is for teamers, TEAMS is for teamers. FFA AND EXPERIMENTAL NOT.

I hope this thread will be reading for any agar.io developer or owner.

YOU AGAR.IO are loosing money letting teams play in those areas.

We need an INSTANT BAN or other thing for those who play on teams.

Regards Undecided
[-] The following 1 user Likes HORSE DiCK's post:
  • Creepy_KID
Miniclip/Tencent doesn’t care as long as teamers buy skins.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-08-2018, 12:14 PM)HORSE DiCK Wrote: When we are going to can play alone? Without teamers.

AGAR.IO is lossing tons of users for this reason i know dozens of them that they dont play for this reason.

PARTY is for teamers, TEAMS is for teamers. FFA AND EXPERIMENTAL NOT.

I hope this thread will be reading for any agar.io developer or owner.

YOU AGAR.IO are loosing money letting teams play in those areas.

We need an INSTANT BAN or other thing for those who play on teams.

Regards Undecided

Unfortunately, this probably won't get fixed. FFA Is mainly for people who are looking to play solo, whereas Teams, Experimental, and party mode are for Teams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-08-2018, 12:14 PM)Horse**** Wrote: When we are going to can play alone? Without teamers.

I feel your pain, and share it.

I myself have been getting irked even by the many power-up users in agma.

Actually, those don't exist in agar.io, so maybe you can do my idea already.

Start gathering the names of interested Solo players, and collect e-mail addresses. (Use a free e-mail platform with an anonymous name, so you're not giving up any of your personal info.)

So then, when a SOlo player wants to play a true-skill-only Solo game, they could start their own private server... and you can e-mail the game server link to everyone on your list, and hopefully you get enough people to have some truly free-for-all fun!

(agma.io doesn't have that ability yet, but I know that Sora is looking into it!)
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
Actually it is hard to write a code for an "Anti-Team" Function. As there would have to be many algorithms. What there could be is a "Report" function or have Admins watching them
[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • Owl, Squirrel
(08-13-2018, 03:43 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Actually it is hard to write a code for an "Anti-Team" Function. As there would have to be many algorithms. What there could be is a "Report" function or have Admins watching them

This is very true.

Think for example, of a typical 1-on-1 battle...

You get a few of his cells, and are much bigger after the first volley, but you're broken into 16, no wussing out with a recombine, and the other guy ends up eating your smaller cells, then peels off, and whacks a virus into you... suddenly you're the guy in big trouble, even though you struck first.

And some of these battles go through 6 or more iterations of these skirmishes, until one or the other is dead.

That is almost exactly what teaming looks like, except proper teaming is more fluid, and pre-planned.

In the end, if 2 guys are going back & forth a lot... exchanging mass, it's almost always teaming.

But if you put a formula into play, and end up with one that penalizes people locked up in a great skirmish, mannnn, you are going to have some very unhappy players on your hands. (Stuff like that makes people quit games, and move on.)

I believe there's a way??  But it might be a computational problem -- meaning that it uses too many CPU cycles, and ends up making the game more laggy.  You don't want that either.

It's a tough job.

The best way I see, is a new idea:  

self-moderated games

It would only be possible in private games...

You'd have to have one person as a "moderator" (the person who creates the private game)
...and that person, in unison with the program decides whether a pair are teaming, or whether it was a skirmish.

You could advertize the "private games" off the main menu (for each server), so that people playing a particular style(/server type) of game would have the private games active, and you could "request invite" to one of those matches. You list the player doing the moderating, so you could even have sub-styles of playing, based on a person's way of moderating, or put into play your own set of rules.

And, to better populate private rooms from the get-go... perhaps have the server mechanism spawn server-created "minions" that belong to no-one, and just give you more things to eat until the server has a prechgosen minimum level of players.

(Again, it's easy to come up with ideas. Implementation is a whole new kettle of fish... When that involves other people's money, expect disappointments.)
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
(08-13-2018, 03:43 PM)IIBreakfast Wrote: Actually it is hard to write a code for an "Anti-Team" Function. As there would have to be many algorithms. What there could be is a "Report" function or have Admins watching them

Thats an interesting statement! Hopefully in the near future, they’ll be mods. In Agma to warn, kick, ban etc.
Teamers are not that big of a problem tbh.

Just played a casual game of agma and did what i usualy do, it is possible to be nr1 with teamers in the lobby.

[Image: Fm3ZZCF.png?1]
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Craw 's post:
  • Squirrel