https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeHoGob...subscriber
Hey, Pigeon. Welcome to the community!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(08-01-2018, 06:42 PM)Pigeon - YT Wrote: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

am new pls no hurt

Ma chanol

~tosses Pigeon a few kernels of unpopped popcorn~

Hi Pigeon!  I do believe that we have talked already! Big Grin

Welcome aboard, and I hope you'll have fun in both the game, and our Forums!

Since this wasn't in the "Introductions" thread, maybe you'd like to do a full-blown Intro there?

I'm curious why you chose the name that you did.

Where I live, people hate the poor birds, believing them to be the carriers of disease, and the droppers of poop. (lol)

I know a little secret there, but sadly it only works when they are walking. If the pigeon takes a couple steps backwards, it's about to let one drop. :|

Yes, I watched them quite a lot, back when I lived in a big apartment building, and my 16th floor balcony was their hotel.

Again, welcome!  And have a blast with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Owl
~Smacks head on ground~ 

I would and i think pigeons are just the cutest animals ever because their little neck spasms when they walk. They go like **rurururuuuuuruuuuu** while walking with their necks <><><><><><><><><><<><><><>  Tongue
( I don't see them poop that often xDD )

(08-11-2018, 09:18 AM)Pigeon - YT Wrote: ~Smacks head on ground~ 

I would and i think pigeons are just the cutest animals ever because their little neck spasms when they walk. They go like **rurururuuuuuruuuuu** while walking with their necks <><><><><><><><><><<><><><>  Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pigeon - YT's post:
  • Squirrel

Well, yeah, I knew the full pigeon routine. I know I said 'hotel' which implies that different ones would stop in constantly, but one that I even gave a German name to, "Der dicke" (Translated as: 'the big one' or 'the fat one') scared the rest of 'em away, except for the one he was boinking at the time. (During the day, stopping in was okay, unless he was in a mood. But when the sun was goin' down? You betta not be on his balcony, unlesshe was alone and you were ready to put out!)

I think I recall a total of three noises they make, of which two were basically identical.

There was a cooing sound they would make when lonely... (Maybe also a mating call?)...

And then there was the dual purpose sound for when they were:  angry or horny.  The only way you'd know the difference is by watching the other bird involved.

They'd either be making the same sound, twirling around on the ground in ridicualous fashion, then you knew it was a fight.

When he was chasing another bird, either it was a malke who didn't wanna fight... or a female who was playing hard-to-get.  :|

I have no clue why my brain decided to remember these details, and instead decided to forget most of the mathematical formulae I ever learned!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • JruGo
(08-12-2018, 04:02 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Well, yeah, I knew the full pigeon routine. I know I said 'hotel' which implies that different ones would stop in constantly, but one that I even gave a German name to, "Der dicke" (Translated as: 'the big one' or 'the fat one') scared the rest of 'em away, except for the one he was boinking at the time. (During the day, stopping in was okay, unless he was in a mood. But when the sun was goin' down? You betta not be on his balcony, unlesshe was alone and you were ready to put out!)

I think I recall a total of three noises they make, of which two were basically identical.

There was a cooing sound they would make when lonely... (Maybe also a mating call?)...

And then there was the dual purpose sound for when they were:  angry or horny.  The only way you'd know the difference is by watching the other bird involved.

They'd either be making the same sound, twirling around on the ground in ridicualous fashion, then you knew it was a fight.

When he was chasing another bird, either it was a malke who didn't wanna fight... or a female who was playing hard-to-get.  :|

I have no clue why my brain decided to remember these details, and instead decided to forget most of the mathematical formulae I ever learned!
LMAOO
you studied them nicelyy
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JruGo's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-02-2018, 10:33 AM)JruGo Wrote:

LMAOO
you studied them nicelyy

I feel like I should've known all that information already :| xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pigeon - YT's post:
  • JruGo
(10-20-2018, 12:38 PM)Pigeon - YT Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 10:33 AM)JruGo Wrote:

LMAOO
you studied them nicelyy

I feel like I should've known all that information already :| xD

LOOOL
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
This is so pigeon
(08-01-2018, 06:42 PM)Pigeon - YT Wrote: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

am new pls no hurt

Ma chanol

I today watched some of ur videos

Nice xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel