Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agma.io French Wiki / Wiki Français d'Agma.io
Heart 
Hello evryone here I will present you the Agma.io's French Wiki, in Englsih and in french of course; (The first part of the thread will be in english and the second in french).

Introduction
Ok let's go, this wiki has been created in the sole purpose to be shared whit the french-speaking community, do not start to imagine strang things and more...
You can find it at the followong links : http://fr.agma-fr-guide.wikia.com/wiki/W...%27Agma.io

Maybe if you take a look you will see that all the articles are potected and and why ? Wait I will give you the answer.
1) Because I do not want that random people change by them selves sentences, images on the wiki. I'm not going to be on the wiki every day and it will be boring to look at evrything the person has done and see if it's correct or not.
2) There are probably many errors but if someone see them he can contact me by Discord, I write my ID on the Wiki. (You can easily see it)

How to use the wiki
The wiki is divided in several categories whose are :
Agma.io
Autres (Others)
Traduction (translation)

[Image: 1537612824-capture-d-ecran-2018-09-22-a-12-39-15.png]

What can you find on "Agma.io" :
Of course there is a presentation of the game, it means many info about it, (creators, features and all).

An article about "Skins". I present all kinds of Skins (Free, Custom, Levels)

An article about Wearables. Probably the longest to write but it was very nice to put funny sentences for each wearables... well, in this article all the wearables are listed by following the shop order.
Example : 

[Image: 1537613346-capture-d-ecran-2018-09-22-a-12-48-18.png]
There is also an article about the servers. A description of each servers, their specifities and all.

An other one about Items. Cost, descrition and porbably more (but you will see it by your self by checking the wiki lol)

About abilities (talents) Like for items all abilities are described, cost, uses...

And finally Gold Members article ! Advantages, skins whose are unlock etc.

What can yound find on "Autres" (Others)
Actually this part is not totally finished I need to write 2 more artciles but I will add them in the future (probably "the next day" but you know...

Right click. A description about what the right click do, presentation of each options whose are proposed.

An article about the friendlist how to use it, how to add/remove (2nd thing is very important) etc.

What can you find on Traduction (Translation) :
Like for Other this part of the wiki is not totally finished and i think I will explain now why.

Actually i wrote all the articles because I think it was interesting to write them, after are a translation or an article about the Setting interesting i'm not sure, so I prefer to ask you if you think it can be good or not for a beginnersnewbies to have those kinds of informations.

So actually there is on translation, "12TH January Updates".

It's finish for this first part, my englsih is not so good so I didn't presented all, there will be more infos in the second part but it will be in french.
by the way if you know french players or if you do not one you can share this thread.......

Introduction
Pour commencer ce wiki a été créé dans le seul but d'être partager entre la communauté francophone et non pour des idées saugrenues auxqueles vous pourriez penser. (si si je vous vois venir)
ici le lien du wiki : http://fr.agma-fr-guide.wikia.com/wiki/W...%27Agma.io
Donc 2 choses, la première vous pouvez pas modifier les pages du wiki... Allez c'est bon c'est fini cassez-vous;

Ok restez en fait je dois aussi vous dire que lorsque j'ai crée le wiki je me suis un peu gouré dans le nom et du coup si par miracle vous tombez sur l'une des pages de celui-ci c'est que vous avez cherché qqch comme ça : "Guide agma.io fr friendlist" (c'est la seule page qui peut être trouvé de cette manière). Vous avez le droit de m'acclamer. :trollface:

Mais pourquoi est-ce que les pages sont protégées ?! Dis nous, nous voulons tout savoir !
Tout simplement parce que j'ai pas envi que vous foutiez le nawak sur le wiki  du cop si vous avez vu uune faute ou un truc qui va pas contactez moi par Discord (vous le trouverez sur la page principale du wiki).

Comment utiliser le wiki ?
Le wiki est divisé en 3 parties "Agma.io", "Autres", "Traduction".

Dans la partie Agma.io vous trouverez :
une description du jeu (agma.io par autre chose...) cad les fonctionnalités du jeu et tout le tatouin.

Une page sur les skins du jeu, les différentes catégories de skins (gratuits, custom, par niveaux...)
Une page concernant les costumes, ouai non ça sonne mieux en anglais du coup j'ai écrit wearables. Alors là je me suis un peu lâché, j'ai associé des phrases trop badass à chaque wearables et tout et le must c'est que ça m'a pris 2H. (ouai à la fin j'étais tellement à bout que ce que j'écrivais n'avait plus aucun sens, ne vous étonnez pas x) )
Une page sur les items et une autre sur les capacités. Donc le prix, l’utilisation et c'est tout je crois.

Une page pour les serveurs, description totale, les spécificités de chacun.
Et enfin sur le rôle Gold member.

Pour les deux dernières catégories, et bien elles ne sont pas finies, je voudrais juste savoir si elles vous paraissent intéressantes / pertinentes.

Faites le moi savoir, dans tous les cas il y aura au moins un article concernant les Settings et un autre sur les "Rewards".
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 7 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • Apix , FilipCro125, Owl , Pajoli, Reaction , Sora, Squirrel
(09-22-2018, 11:18 AM)7shoes Wrote: Hello evryone here I will present you the Agma.io's French Wiki, in Englsih and in french of course; (The first part of the thread will be in english and the second in french).

Introduction
Ok let's go, this wiki has been created in the sole purpose to be shared whit the french-speaking community, do not start to imagine strang things and more...
You can find it at the followong links : http://fr.agma-fr-guide.wikia.com/wiki/W...%27Agma.io

As someone who has been responsible for the upkeep, maintenance, and accuracy of a Wiki before (even currently... No-one else at my danged company wants to do it!) let me just say that I appreciate the amount of effort that goes into such an undertaking!

I hope that wer start seeing a very surprising and curious number of new French signups, and that you'll get some kudos for your work on this!

And I'm proud to be the first guy that says this! I appreciate your effort, even before I've looked at it!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
7shoes! Thank you very much for your effort and decision to create this wiki! I've pm-ed you, and as you mentioned, let's have a link from the current agma wiki to the french wiki that you've created!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Owl , Squirrel
Très bien! Merci de mettre dans le temps et l’effort! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Squirrel
Je vous remercie de prendre une partie de votre temps afin de construire ce wiki en français. J'ai fait un survol rapide du wiki et je suis heureux de constaté que la qualité du français n'est pas mauvaise (comme vous l'aurez sans doute vu ailleurs, les francophones écrivent mal leur propre langue et les projets en ce genre sont souvent les victimes du travail brouillon).

Mais, lors de ce survol j'ai vu qu'il reste beaucoup de travail à faire. La présentation manque de style, étant trop directe et irritante à l’œil. Finalement, la majorité du texte semble être construit sur de la demi-recherche, contenant à plusieurs reprises des termes qui rappellent l'incertitude tel que « probablement » et des formulations vagues et très courtes. Sans mentionner qu'il n'y a aucune information qui est reliée à au moins une référence (d’où vient votre information?). Bref, faîtes vos recherches sans prendre de raccourci.

Surtout, ne vous découragez pas par ce que j'ai écrit! Une encyclopédie en ligne, même lorsqu'elle est de petite taille (dans votre cas: nonobstant l'envergure?), est un projet énorme qui requiert d'énormes efforts et de temps. Il ne faut pas non plus se décourager par l'humble départ de votre wiki, car avec le temps, il deviendra grand et autonome. On parle presque d'un enfant ici; les premiers mois sont les plus longs et les plus difficiles!

Sur ce, bonne chance et à la revoyure!

For english speakers:

Thank you for making this french wiki. I read a few articles; I am happy to see that the grammar quality is not bad (As you may have seen elsewhere, french speakers tend to do a lot of mistakes when writing their own language and this kind of project is usually the prime victim of botched french writing).

But, while I was reading, I noticed that there remains a lot of work to be done. The aesthetics lack style, being too direct and irritating for the eyes. What's more, the majority of the text seems to be based on half-research, having multiple terms and short sentences that are ambiguous and which suggest that you may be unsure of what you are writing about. Also, where does your information come from? There is absolutely no reference to any source of information. Just do your research, do not do things half baked.

Do not give up because of what I posted! An online encyclopedia, even a small one (in spite of your ambitions?), is an enormous task which requires a lot of effort and time poured into it. As well, you should not feel bad due to the humble start of your project. Because with time, it will become bigger and much less dependent on you. We are almost speaking of a child here; the first months are the harshest and longest ones!

Good luck!

Edit: google translated my text better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • 7shoes
Merci d'avoir rédigé une réponse aussi construite, j'en prendrai compte lorsque je ferai des modifications sur le wiki ce qui ne devrait pas tarder. Je vais quand même essayer de répondre à certains points que vous avez abordé (et qui sont vrais, je ne vais pas tenter de les réfuter).
D'une manière générale le wiki n'est effectivement pas "fini", j'ai écrit ce message de présentation pour avoir des avis comme le vôtre qui pourrait m'aiguiller sur la la marche à suivre, comment bien amélioré le wiki.

Sur la rédaction encyclopédique, j'ai surtout mise sur la clarté, ne sachant pas comment rédigé un texte dans un style encyclopédique je me suis "contenté" d'un texte qu'on pourrait qualifier de "sérieux et qui serait compréhensible par tous les utilisateurs. De plus vous avez abordé un point intéressant qui est l'utilisation un peu flou de mots comme" probablement" cela est plus du à des tics de langages de ma part, d'une part je m'en excuse donc je comprends que cela puisse parfois mener à confusion m et de l'autre je vais enlever ces expressions "parasites" des phrases où elles n'ont pas lieux d'être.

À propos la mise en forme du wiki ainsi que sa présentation visuelle c'est un point où je ne suis on ne peu plus d'accord, c'est la première fois là aussi que je réalise un projet de la sorte et je n'ai donc jamais eu d'expérience de ce type pour savoir comment amener une présentation visuelle agréable. (je pense que cela peut être aussi du à la couleur blanche qui n'est pas très agréable).

Dans tous les cas votre commentaire m'aura été très utile, je ne garantis pas que je pourrai faire tous ceux que vous avez suggéré mais j'essayerai !
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • Doigt
(10-03-2018, 03:39 AM)Doigt Wrote: For english speakers:
Sorry, I'm too lazy to translate. Don't use google translate, it sucks. Ask a(n internet) friend instead.

Hi, friend!

Say, could you tell me what a passage I saw posted by someone in Frnech means?

Big Grin

~wants to see if Doigt can squirm outta this one!~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • 7shoes
(10-03-2018, 06:40 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Hi, friend!

Say, could you tell me what a passage I saw posted by someone in Frnech means?

Big Grin

~wants to see if Doigt can squirm outta this one!~
Sorry friend, but I'm the worst translator in the world. I'd do you a favour by not doing it.
(10-03-2018, 04:35 PM)Doigt Wrote: Sorry friend, but I'm the worst translator in the world. I'd do you a favour by not doing it.

You posted it!  I insist! Wink Big Grin

At least tell me what was about, roughly!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • 7shoes