3. Supergirl 
4. Batman
5. Wun Wun
6. Eminem
7. 15 girls in classroom
8. President Trump
9. Myth & Ninja 
10. You

--> Intro: The world was a peaceful place again, after president Obama and batman teamed together. No more discrimination in the world and all crime wiped out. All thanks to our heroes. Now they can take a good rest, get back to their personal lives, and the world is in no need for HEROES anymore. 
Chapter #1: World of change

Then the world completely changed. Trump has become the new president and wants to help our heroes. To have a nicer life for our heroes, Trump messaged on his Twitter account that all people in the world can play AGAR.IO.

Trump's exact quote is: "All citizens of the World. Trust me, enjoy your life with AGAR.IO. I will take care of everything", Trump twitters.

Chapter #2: Your first day at University

You: Summer vacation has ended, now begins the introduction week so that I can get to know my classmates. I have invited them all in this computer classroom to play AGAR.IO. Batman and Eminem are here as well.

15 girls in classroom: Hel-looooo Batman (girl screaming). Thank you for sponsoring the school with the best computers. You are my type, and you are rich also.

Batman: You are welcome. Who are you?

15 girls in classroom: My name is Kara Zor-L and you?

Batman: That's an unusual name for a schoolgirl, but hey I'm here just to play agario. I can't tell you my name, it's a secret.

(In the classroom, the classmates and heroes continue to get to know each other.....)

Chapter #3: Start of agario

President Trump: Batman, let's play agario together. What is your name in AGAR.IO?

Batman: Ok, I'll tell you my real name. It's Bruce Wayne. But don't tell anyone.

President Trump: Of course, I'm a business-man, you can trust me (meanwhile, Trump sends a message on his Twitter account that batman is Bruce Wayne, and going to build a big wall using the linesplit when they have 23K+ mass)

President Trump: Mister Wayne, of course I won't tell your secret to anyone. I will share my secret also. Which is, I've always wanted to own everything, and could even kill for it, figuratively speaking. 

Batman: own everything, Sir? Like I do?

President Trump: Yes. Let's do an agar tournament and the winner gets all, the reward is: he will become the new leader of the world.

......... Trump then sends a Twitter message and on that same morning 1000s of people join in the big computer classroom at University. "Let the cell games begin."

Chapter #4: Agario Cell games

You: I want to participate in the Agario Cell games. I want to control the world. That is why I need a duo, he must be:

- a pro player
- level 100
- know realtime splitrunning, popsplit and tricksplit
- active in agario and always be online when I play agario

Who is interested?

... (no one of the 1000s of people reply.)

Supergirl: No one is interested to play agario with you, because no one will be online every time that you play agario. 

You: thank you, Kara Zor-L. Would you like to be my duo? Then again, I did hear that you skip classes a lot. Still, better than no one and you are a fast splitrunner. Right?

Supergirl: No thanks, I'm soloing multiboxing. I pray to god that I win.

Eminem: Kara my dear, come here, babe. I'm in the agario game right now and my balls are huge, 23K each. Interested to be my duo?

Supergirl: Oh my God, yes. I'm religious but I do use the word God often. You must be pro, if you have big balls in agario. Great, I have a duo now. Let's register our duo-team. What name shall I register? Eminem, Marshall, you have so many names.

Eminem: if you believe in god, then you believe in me. Because I'm an agar god.

Registration desk: ok. Miss Kara and agar god, registered. Next one.

You: Desk lady, do you play agario?

Justin Bieber: no, she doesn't and she is my mother.

You: Justin, your mum is so fat, she is number #1 is agario.

Justin: Let's be friendly ok? My mum doesn't even know how to split in agario. She thinks, that the opposite of realtime splitrun is virtual time. But never say never. I'm sure you have friends who can be your duo.

You: Nope. I play agario since 2015. I'm so bad, I'm so bad in agario, that every time I play, I have to change my name so that no one knows who I am. Even Captcha still doesn't know I"m human.

Justin Bieber: Oh. Sorry! But what do you mean? I'll be your duo.

Myth & Ninja: Justin Bieber, you sound like Daequan. Desk Lady, you can register me and ninja. We are the best Fortnite streamers, but we think agario is more fun to stream.

Ninja: Myth is right. He is the best builder in Fortnite. If he plays agario, then he will be the best in building mass from viruses.

(More duo's continue to register....)

Chapter #5: PewDiePie on his way

PewDiePie: Hey everyone, this is PEWWWWW DIIIIIIE PIIIIIIE. Hello Wun Wun, can we team?

Wun Wun: no sorry, I registered at the desk lady. I'm a popular agario streamer. I will duo with myself as a multiboxer. But if you are ever in trouble, call 9-wun-wun.

PewDiePie: hmm.. I guess it's my turn to find a duo. He or she doesn't have to be pro, it can be anyone. Let me try inviting one of these ladies. Hello ladies.

15 girls in classroom: Hi PewDiePie, you look so hot in reallife.

PewDiePie: Thanks. That's nice, ladies. For this situation I even shaved my beard. Do any of you want to team up with me in agario for the big tournament? 

15 girls in classroom: .. and to takeover and dominate the world together with you? Yes, we want that. All of our 15 girls want to team with you, so we will team in a 16-squad group.

PewDiePie: "Did you hear that ladies and gentlemen?" (PewDiePie turns around and focuses on the stream camera) "I will learn 16-man splitrunning." Ladies, you can feast your eyes on my most valued agar YT video, here it is: watch?v=4iidWBphmqQ

PewDiePie: Ladies, let's practise some agario now ok?

7 girls in classroom: but we are watching your youtube videos now, you have so many.

PewDiePie: Ok, let's stop watching my videos. I got some pictures of my agario balls. Follow me and let's practise agario. Roses are red, violets are blue, I love agario and so do you.

15 girls in classroom: Woaw! Of course, we follow you everywhere.

Chapter #6: End of the beginning

Bzzzzz.. (air ventilation sound)

Everyone: look up there in the sky. What is that?

Eminem: an air plane?

You: or just clouds?

Batman: no, it is my zeppelin sky castle. It is written on a hovering board hanging from the airship. It's the official list. 

---- Tournament registration: duo-teams ----

1. PewDiePie with 15 girls in classroom
2. Justin Bieber with you
3. Supergirl with Eminem
4. Batman with President Trump
5. Myth with Ninja 
6. Wun Wun multiboxing with himself

Chapter #7: 

- HOW DOES THIS STORY END? Please post your opinion, share your ideas and let's have fun with this thread.
- Make a Youtube video of this (or similar) please. Post your YT link here.

(07-29-2018, 04:00 PM)samusmus Wrote: Once upon a time 10 soldiers played agar.io. They were named: 
~intro & first 6 chapters snipped for brevity... but read it, youse!~
Chapter #7: 

- HOW DOES THIS STORY END? Please post your opinion, share your ideas and let's have fun with this thread.

This is well thought out, hilarious throughout, and makes me wonder this:
Are you the world's most popular 25-30 yr old english/"mass media" teacher??

This would be what I think of as the perfect way to amalgamate writing. creativity, humour, and (if you make a video) mass-media skills! Every highschool student should be faced with this exercise! (lol)

This is all I have time for to say right now, but I am looking forward to seeing some chapters put together! (lol)

Although... the humour could easily be taken in directions that we try to avoid here. (lolllololollll ie: PewDiePie and his merry band could be the new-aged sexualized Robin Hood -- no connection intended or implied to either our own @Robin or Batman's sidekick superhero!)

Anyways, I need to finish laughing now, and will think about what "chapter" I'd like to offer up...

Are we all supposed to write Chapter 7? Or is it to progress from one person's, to the next person's Chapter 8?

I'm still laughing too hard, and have no idea what I'll come up with.
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Robin
(07-29-2018, 04:34 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 04:00 PM)samusmus Wrote: Once upon a time 10 soldiers played agar.io. They were named: 
~intro & first 6 chapters snipped for brevity... but read it, youse!~
Chapter #7: 

This is well thought out, hilarious throughout, and makes me wonder this:
Are you the world's most popular 25-30 yr old english/"mass media" teacher??

This would be what I think of as the perfect way to amalgamate writing. creativity, humour, and (if you make a video) mass-media skills! Every highschool student should be faced with this exercise! (lol)

This is all I have time for to say right now, but I am looking forward to seeing some chapters put together! (lol)

Although... the humour could easily be taken in directions that we try to avoid here. (lolllololollll ie: PewDiePie and his merry band could be the new-aged sexualized Robin Hood -- no connection intended or implied to either our own @Robin or Batman's sidekick superhero!)

Anyways, I need to finish laughing now, and will think about what "chapter" I'd like to offer up...

Are we all supposed to write Chapter 7?  Or is it to progress from one person's, to the next person's Chapter 8?

I'm still laughing too hard, and have no idea what I'll come up with.

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it. Nice to hear you like it.

"Are you the world's most popular 25-30 yr old english/"mass media" teacher??"
--> I'm not a great teacher. I do wish for someone to edit a YT video similar to this thread, a good voice-over (maybe Pew'd again? like his other agar vid) and nice graphic FX.

Maybe someone studying 'video editing' could make such video.

"This is all I have time for to say right now, but I am looking forward to seeing some chapters put together! (lol)"
--> I agree, I would love to read the rest. My list of agar jokes have all been used and amalgamated throughout the story. Regarding the video. A voice actor like Samuel would be able to not only present this story interestingly, but also set the role play in a mature perspective.

"Although... the humour could easily be taken in directions that we try to avoid here."
--> I agree, everyone especially presenters on stage share this load. This thread is more a what-if story, everyone can adjust/improve (like the act of brainstorming). Unintended wrongly put punchlines we set aside and make way to new, splendid phrases we can only bow our heads and applaud for.

"PewDiePie and his merry band could be the new-aged sexualized Robin Hood -- no connection intended or implied to either our own @Robin or Batman's sidekick superhero!)"
--> Great! Yes, let's use this. Imagine, president Trump playing agario with an animal skin of a Bull. In chapter 7 or later, PewDiePie (stage name) will reveal his real name 'Robin' and at the story ending it's up to the viewers what to make of it (Robin from Batman or the one that fires an arrow onto another arrow hitting any colored apple, but here the apple is an agar cell where he fires with the spacebar to aim his double split into 'Trump's' bullseye. Leading to a disastrous decision of Trump, now that he has sent the Twitter message: "The team of PewDiePie is made of 16 players. This is not fair! I commend a re-match 1v1." As the merry band (aka 16 girls) steals all the high-tec computers at night, in an effort to sabotage next-mornings 1v1 match...... [fill in]

We, the viewers in this forum, are supposed to suggest any improvement from chapter 7 onwards, also chapter 1-6 might be due for review. Every line is subject to change. For this story is not for one, but instead a one of a kind story that is for all made by all. Thank you for coming up with a new story for the next chapter(s), Squirrel. Everyone can join.
[-] The following 2 users Like samusmus's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel
Editing an original and creative YT video, requires a lot of hard work. One of the most important elements is a good story line. The viewers of this thread are able to make a popular YT video with this thread's content. Somewhere along the road AGAR.IO will become more popular than Fortnite, Miniclip may be convinced to rent 10x more expensive anti-bot services and that will result in no lagging servers.
How is the story from your side going about Robin Hood or Robin & Batman? Can you think of anything?

I tried to end Chapter #7 and #8.

Chapter #7:

President Trump then suprisingly sent a message on Twitter, that if he wins and becomes World Leader, then he will make a Law. The new Law will be: "Everyone in all schools (in all countries) must be in an agario clan."

Batman anounces to the press and newspapers, that if he wins the tournament, he will change the Law that everyone in agario must know proper 2018-splitrunning.

Robin (aka Pewd's), tells his 15 girls that if he wins, then he will change the Law that every .IO player needs to know the God skills.

The 15 girls answer to PewDiePie, that if they win, they will change the Law, that every agar player needs to know how to get a mystical potion.

Chapter #8: Tournament starts: winner anounced

All 6 duo teams start. Trump completely open to risk split in 16, you get baited and Trump's duo (batman) tricksplits on the 16 pieces and you. Batman accidentally killed his duo so easy prey for Wun wun. Wun Wun then tried to tricksplit PewDiePie, but because he is multiboxing it was too slow. PewDiePie easily counter-tricksplitted. The first half of the tournament is thrilling. Then Kara received a message that she is needed as a hero. Because war has broken out at the border.

The second half of the tournament PewDiePie tries to stay alive without Kara. Pewd's team has entered the top 10 and now sees Myth and Ninja, who are still 88th on the leaderboard farming only viruses. With a 16-split Pewd's duo eats Myth and Ninja. The second-half of the tournament ended.

The anouncer excitingly tells the crowd: Justin Bieber was the first to go out. You blamed Justin for being a noob and Justin said that it wasn't his fault because he wanted to go right, and you left exactly when a big guy doubled you

The anouncer then says in the mic: "The winner is Justin Bieber's mum."

Bieber: (As Justin walked closer to the presenter) could you repeat that?

Anouncer: "Your mum has won, so the Law that everyone should tell his sister, classmate and cousin to play agar.io starts now."

Justin replied: How? My mum didn't even play.

Supergirl then flies from the airship below to the stage where everyone is applauding and congratulating the winner. "Ladies and gentelmen, I'm sorry, I was part of the 15 girls, but I was not able to play the second-half of the tournament."

Everyone: why?

Kara: (Supergirl changes and dresses as Kara). Why? Because the world needed my hero powers. I needed to save the gamers, because of Trump's last Twitter message that everyone playing Fortnite should immediately switch games and play agar.io. Trump caused a riot. This riot was 30 minutes ago, where hundreds of protesters that are for Agario, were battling a crowd of Fortnite players. The agario protesters were fighting them. So I had to save the Fortnite players, because they didn't have the balls to fight.

Everyone: where?

Kara: at the Great Wall at the border of your country.

Justin Bieber: Interesting to know. And how does my mum fit in this chaotic situation? Wasn't she working behind a desk?

Kara: yes, she was, until the second-half of the tournament. I was needed as the hero so your mum wanted to replace 'Supergirl' in the tournament.

Mum: I'm so fat, I'm #1 in agario.

The End

Your opinion:

- what did we miss?

- what story line could be better?