Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have an Agario account on Twitter?
There’s a small community of agario among Japanese players on Twitter. But these days I’m wondering why I hardly see anyone from other countries who plays agario on Twitter. I usually tweet about agario with photos. so if you’re interested, let’s do follow for follow! my account is @tagutagu_agario
The only agario related content I’ve viewed on Twitter was from Miniclip. Most players seem to post on either Instagram or YouTube. A few players may even post on Reddit or a website like this one.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
ahh~ instagram! i don’t have an instagram account but come to think of it i’ve heard japanese people use twitter much more than that of other countries. And my mystery was probably because of that! Thanks for your reply xD
(07-24-2018, 08:25 AM)Shoshu Wrote: ahh~ instagram! i don’t have an instagram account but come to think of it i’ve heard japanese people use twitter much more than that of other countries. And my mystery was probably because of that! Thanks for your reply xD

I find it intriguing that you say the Japanese have a disproporionate use of Twitter.... but it might be accurate! I know that... while I have a Twitter acct, I never use it, and have zero interest in anything osted there.

But I think Twitter fulfills something for those who are addicted to their cells. (I am NOT one if those, lol)

People who text have good reason to keep their messages very short.

I wouldn't know anything about Instagram either... lol. A couple friends convinced me to make an acct, but I have zero content there, and again,no real interest in browsing Instagram for half my day.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-23-2018, 08:47 PM)Shoshu Wrote: There’s a small community of agario among Japanese players on Twitter. But these days I’m wondering why I hardly see anyone from other countries who plays agario on Twitter. I usually tweet about agario with photos. so if you’re interested, let’s do follow for follow! my account is @tagutagu_agario

Next time your on Twitter simply search #agario

There are quite a few, Tweets about #agario on Twitter. See what people are saying and join the conversation.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]