Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out my new videos!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Flurry's post:
  • Squirrel
Nice video! I love this takeover!
(07-23-2018, 11:57 AM)Flurry Wrote: Video

When you post a video, in the future, could you please use the method provided within the Forums software? (ie: 'Insert Video' icon from the message creation bar at the top of your new message) youtu.be is not one of the options, and I consider all such links as potentially dangerous.

I wouldn't click on your link, if someone paid me to.

People have to be aware of IP grabbers, and protect themselves, because there are unsavoury Internet users.

PS: Thanks to ShadowFox for the info that youtu.be was a domain bought by Google, that can only be used to create "youtube.com/watch=?..etc.." shortcuts.... Since it is owned by Google, and only permits valid shortcuts to youtube videos to be made, links to this domain are always okay!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Flurry
(07-24-2018, 08:18 PM)Squirrel Wrote: When you post a video, in the future, could you please use the method provided within the Forums software? (ie: 'Insert Video' icon from the message creation bar at the top of your new message) youtu.be is not one of the options, and I consider all such links as potentially dangerous.

People have to be aware of IP granners, and protect themselves, because there are unsavoury Internet users.

I was also suspicious of youtu.be video links at first. But, it’s a valid domain used by Google. It’s actually been around for a lot longer then I thought

https://www.geek.com/consumer/google-unv...s-1029511/

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-25-2018, 01:04 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I was also suspicious of youtu.be video links at first. But, it’s a valid domain used by Google. It’s actually been around for a lot longer then I thought

https://www.geek.com/consumer/google-unv...s-1029511/

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks for the post! When you see domains like that, my mind instantly jumps to it being something that can be exploited. But in this case, since Google owns it, and they don't allow it to do anything other than shorten youtube links, you're right... it's completely safe!

Thanks again!
Fight the Good Fight
(07-24-2018, 08:18 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 11:57 AM)Flurry Wrote: Video

When you post a video, in the future, could you please use the method provided within the Forums software? (ie: 'Insert Video' icon from the message creation bar at the top of your new message) youtu.be is not one of the options, and I consider all such links as potentially dangerous.

People have to be aware of IP granners, and protect themselves, because there are unsavoury Internet users.

sorry, I fixed it!  Thank you for your help!
(07-23-2018, 11:57 AM)Flurry Wrote:

Thanks for sharing your video!

It was good... I like watching some solo action, because most of the videos are of teams, and it just makes me grind my teeth, (lol)

In the comments, you seem to give a real e-mail address... It's far safer if you create a second e-mail address like "[email protected]", and then use that to make contact with other players.

I liked your music choices as well!

Take care, and again, thanks for sharing that with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(07-23-2018, 11:57 AM)Flurry Wrote:

Nice video!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]