Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Agma.io
xd sry 

There are more modes in Agma.io, x-instant, xy-instant ..... is 16.Agma mode is different Tongue

Supersonic is faster, crazy is slow, x-instant is Hemisphere... im agma.io has more noob and pro xd

Are you a pro or a rookie? Xd, more people play im agma.io Cool Cool .Agma.io have you play for hours: play time and ranking, hiscores is grade quality, grade motto: aylin21876 lvl 243 quality maxim: Jinco 4129690k server gingatic Big Grin Big Grin 4129690k
(07-22-2018, 10:50 AM)LEADER Wrote: 在Agma.io有更多模式巨大,x-instant,xy-instant .....是16.Agma模式不一样 Tongue

超音速更快,疯狂是慢,x-instant是Hemisphere ...... im agma.io有更多的noob和pro xd 

你是亲还是菜鸟?xd,更多人玩im agma.io  Cool Cool    .Agma.io有你玩几个小时:玩的时间和排名,hiscores是等级质量,等级格言:aylin21876 lvl 243质量格言:Jinco   4129690k   服务器gingatic  Big Grin Big Grin    4129690 4129690

Is there any chance that you could translate that into English for us?

(lol)

Welcome aboard here, and hope you have fun!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
@LEADER Welcome to the community! Noticed you quite a bit in the shoutboxSmile
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(07-22-2018, 10:50 AM)LEADER Wrote: xd sry 

There are more modes in Agma.io, x-instant, xy-instant ..... is 16.Agma mode is different Tongue

Supersonic is faster, crazy is slow, x-instant is Hemisphere... im agma.io has more noob and pro xd

Are you a pro or a rookie? Xd, more people play im agma.io Cool Cool .Agma.io have you play for hours: play time and ranking, hiscores is grade quality, grade motto: aylin21876 lvl 243 quality maxim: Jinco 4129690k server gingatic Big Grin Big Grin 4129690k

Hey, thanks for the translation! I am always grateful that so many people speak their own tongue, PLUS English. (lol) It means that I can meet more people!

Welcome board here!

And yes, agma has many different versions of the game, which while the changes are small, gives everyone a chance to find a version that is more to their own liking, and plays to their strengths. Smile

Have fun out there, and I hope we'll keep hearing from you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
xd np i use traductor copy and . :joke: xd