Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im Viper
I Will Post 10 the Most I dont Like In Agma.io  Big Grin
(07-15-2018, 12:31 PM)Viper Wrote: I Will Post 10 the Most I dont Like In Agma.io  Big Grin

Hi Viper, and welcome to our community!

I'm hoping that you will ammend your mind a bit, not to dislike anyone for how they play a game, and instead, try to share a bit of yourself with them, and try to understand them back.

I find that doing this, allows us to become better humans, even while doing something as potentially unimportant as playing a game, and passing the time.

Hope to see you around, and find out what makes you tick!

PS: I think that making your list, might possibly even be a compliment to them, if you dislike them for playing the game well!

(lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Viper
Welcome to the forum

yes it happens often that people disturb in the game but the goal of the game is to eat something else so when some lose it comes frustration but it must be kept in mind that the primary purpose of a game is to have fun

on the game is found more good person than bad person to you to discover them and so appreciate you time spend here

so for your arrival on the forum I offer you a signature that I made to your name

[Image: Viper_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(07-15-2018, 12:31 PM)Viper Wrote: I Will Post 10 the Most I dont Like In Agma.io  Big Grin

Welcome to the community! How did you hear about us?
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
W E L C O M E  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation