Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again!
I haven’t been active for nearly two years and honestly I’ve been looking for a forum to just enjoy a community. However for those of you that do not remember me I came to this forum when I was a sophomore in high school and set on focusing on a graphic design career. I’m now a graduate And I’m looking to start over again on this forum and this time around I’ll actually stay and be an active part.

I look forward to getting to know you all again.
@Cygiu Great to have to back on the forums! Graphic design is an excellent course to definitely get into(:
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(07-13-2018, 04:51 PM)Cygiu Wrote: I haven’t been active for nearly two years and honestly I’ve been looking for a forum to just enjoy a community. However for those of you that do not remember me I came to this forum when I was a sophomore in high school and set on focusing on a graphic design career. I’m now a graduate And I’m looking to start over again on this forum and this time around I’ll actually stay and be an active part.

Welcome back...?

I can't really say that I remember you though...

But I do have an extremely leaky mind!

Here's hoping that you can now find work in your chosen field!

Best of luck on that score, and hope to see more messages from you soon!

(Or maybe we'll see you in the game too!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Cygiu
(07-14-2018, 01:07 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 04:51 PM)Cygiu Wrote: I haven’t been active for nearly two years and honestly I’ve been looking for a forum to just enjoy a community. However for those of you that do not remember me I came to this forum when I was a sophomore in high school and set on focusing on a graphic design career. I’m now a graduate And I’m looking to start over again on this forum and this time around I’ll actually stay and be an active part.

Welcome back...?

I can't really say that I remember you though...

But I do have an extremely leaky mind!

Here's hoping that you can now find work in your chosen field!

Best of luck on that score, and hope to see more messages from you soon!

(Or maybe we'll see you in the game too!)

Indeed it can be quite difficult, to remember someone when there inactive for 2 years(:
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Cygiu
W E L C O M E  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(07-14-2018, 02:42 PM)Owl Wrote: Indeed it can be quite difficult, to remember someone when there inactive for 2 years(:

True, but really, I think that it depends on how close you get to someone. How close they let you get.

For me, I often forget names, but then someone's telling me about how their family home imploded when they were 12, and how it completely changed them (temporarily, not for the better), and suddenly I find myself thinking, "Ohhhh yeeeaaaahhhh!! I remember this now!"

A name is just a name -- here, you can choose anything. And truly, what does it matter?

People on Discord regularly change their name. But the way I manage to remember someone, is by holding onto the stuff in their lives that mattered. The things they had to deal with, and that changed them -- that shaped their lives (for better or worse).

Right off the top of my head, there are 4 or 5 people that I remember clear as day, that haven't been around (or haven't been around much) for more than a year... and yet I remember and miss them regularly.

(You know, I keep remembering more names to add to that list... it's 10+ now, lol)

But none of that can happen, unless the person takes a slight risk, and starts sharing the small things. That is what makes a community close.

(And yeah, there are people for whom that is extra tough, and I understand... I have been extremely fortunate enough to meet a couple of those people, albeit in some cases very briefly.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!