Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: What is your favorite season?
Summer
Autumn
Winter
Spring
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Poll #10~
Big Grin 
What is your favorite season?
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • |MissFortune|
Mines, summer! It's fairly warm where I am and occasionally a nice wind will blow.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • JellyBelly, Squirrel
I can’t choose...each season makes me feel a certain way, all good though!
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-23-2018, 09:37 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: I can’t choose...each season makes me feel a certain way, all good though!

I agree! The spring & fall don't have the searing heat of the summer... and don't have the snow of the winter, so you definitely can't hate those.

As a Canuck, I can't hate winter... we love winter sports!

And yet my favourite too, is summer. It's the time of vacations, a time of just being yourself and having fun... everyone seems a bit more friendly... and people are playing baseball!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-23-2018, 02:05 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: What is your favorite season?

Mine would be Spring and Autumn

Spring - Its so nice outside, it not too cold, it is on too warm and there is that light wind blowing everyday (at least here lol)
Autumn - It is rainy (for some reason I love rain lol)

And well when it comes to Summer and Winter, well its not like I hate em but I like more Spring and Autumn
Summer - Too hot, I mean u go on beaches and that stuff but still its too hot. Here when its middle of Summer its dangerous to be outside more than 2 hours
Winter - Too cold xD. Try to go outside when temperature reaches -20°C lol. Once when I was going to school I wasnt thinking that it would be so cold so when I was coming back from second shift I felt pain in lungs how cold air was lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
I definitely hate Summer, too hot ! You think I'm a strange guy ? Probably, from where I come I see the sun 2 months in the year during the Summer, when it's Spring Winter and Autumn you can only see the fog, the wind and the rain. So when the Summer comes everyone go outside and I hate this, I need a high living space x)

Finally I think I prefer Autumn when it's 10 degrees or 9 ...
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • Squirrel
I like every season but winter is da best
When you're not sure,flip a coin because while the coin is in the air,you realize which one you're actually hoping for.
(08-05-2019, 10:07 AM)samira Wrote: Do you have snow in the winter? Smile

We have sooooo much snow in New York!

Mine is Summer Big Grin

(06-23-2018, 05:38 PM)Owl Wrote: Mines, summer! It's fairly warm where I am and occasionally a nice wind will blow.

Same ^^

(09-15-2018, 04:37 PM)7shoes Wrote: I definitely hate Summer, too hot ! You think I'm a strange guy ? Probably, from where I come I see the sun 2 months in the year during the Summer, when it's Spring Winter and Autumn you can only see the fog, the wind and the rain. So when the Summer comes everyone go outside and I hate this, I need a high living space x)

Finally I think I prefer Autumn when it's 10 degrees or 9 ...

Summer is too hot, winter is too cold and fall is too chilly Rolleyes

(09-15-2018, 04:05 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

Mine would be Spring and Autumn

Spring - Its so nice outside, it not too cold, it is on too warm and there is that light wind blowing everyday (at least here lol)
Autumn - It is rainy (for some reason I love rain lol)

And well when it comes to Summer and Winter, well its not like I hate em but I like more Spring and Autumn
Summer - Too hot, I mean u go on beaches and that stuff but still its too hot. Here when its middle of Summer its dangerous to be outside more than 2 hours
Winter - Too cold xD. Try to go outside when temperature reaches -20°C lol. Once when I was going to school I wasnt thinking that it would be so cold so when I was coming back from second shift I felt pain in lungs how cold air was lol
Rains make me sad Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(08-09-2019, 07:32 AM)samira Wrote: Most people say winter is too cold and rain makes them sad but I don’t understand why: I like snow, and I like rain... Smile

ngl I also love rain and snow but reason why I dont like winter dat much is cuz its too cold lol.
It would be ok if it was like -2 or -5 but not -20!! ;-;
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Screw rain and screw winter. Summer all the way. I'd rather sweat than freeze...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
The winter is great for its nightsky. The cozy feeling you get during the night, the thought of seeing the beauty of light that lasts longer than usual, the snow that is rarely seen which is turning nostalgic. I'm enjoying this season while I can.

Summer and spring would be forever lasting in the future so it's turning boring and common place in most places.

Autumn's rain will be there; just not at the right time.

Winter it is.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]