Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Would you rather fly, or breathing under water?
Fly
Breathing under
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Poll #4~
Sad So so so sorry I haven't posted a poll lately...
Exclamation Important: ALL of these polls will be PUBLIC if you do not wish for other people to see what you have voted, please do not vote. If you don’t mind, have fun, and forget this was ever here Tongue
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

(06-15-2018, 12:23 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Sad So so so sorry I haven't posted a poll lately...
Exclamation Important: ALL of these polls will be PUBLIC if you do not wish for other people to see what you have voted, please do not vote. If you don’t mind, have fun, and forget this was ever here Tongue

I voted for the ability to fly. Smile If all goes to hell, then I just have to figure out how to defeat a heat-seeking missile. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • JellyBelly
(06-15-2018, 04:09 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 12:23 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Sad So so so sorry I haven't posted a poll lately...

I voted for the ability to fly. Smile  If all goes to hell, then I just have to figure out how to defeat a heat-seeking missile. Big Grin
Lol, this is an impossible choice for me...I’ve ALWAYS wanted to breath under water, and fly!
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861

>^^<

Seeming how 71% if the earth is covered in water, I’d go with breathing underwater.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • JellyBelly
(06-15-2018, 05:39 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Lol, this is an impossible choice for me...I’ve ALWAYS wanted to breath under water, and fly!

That brings to mind a movie scene...

Connor McLeod is drowning, yelling "Hellllp! Helllllllppppp!!!"

This goes on for some time, and then he realizes... he's not drowning, and you hgear him laugh underwater instead.

There can be ONLY ONE!

Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
  • JellyBelly
(06-15-2018, 08:07 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 05:39 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Lol, this is an impossible choice for me...I’ve ALWAYS wanted to breath under water, and fly!

Connor McLeod is drowning, yelling "Hellllp!  Helllllllppppp!!!"

This goes on for some time, and then he realizes... he's not drowning, and you hgear him laugh underwater instead.

There can be ONLY ONE!

Big Grin

@Owl true... there are good, and bad things about both. @Squirrel just watching a movie now, lol.

>^^<

(06-16-2018, 03:21 AM)JellyBelly Wrote:

There can be ONLY ONE!

Big Grin

@Owl true... there are good, and bad things about both. @Squirrel just watching a movie now, lol.

It was playing in my head... yeah! ~grin~ And it's not 'a' movie, but the movie! One of my all-time favourites, "Highlander". Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
  • JellyBelly
(06-17-2018, 05:44 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 03:21 AM)JellyBelly Wrote:

There can be ONLY ONE!

Big Grin

It was playing in my head... yeah! ~grin~ And it's not 'a' movie, but the movie! One of my all-time favourites, "Highlander". Big Grin

Ah, lol. There are too many good book series with movie series, so I watch the movie too. There are too many to choose from!

>^^<

(06-17-2018, 01:37 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Ah, lol. There are too many good book series with movie series, so I watch the movie too. There are too many to choose from!

I'm pretty sure that people just find original material too hard to come up with on their own, and that using a fine author's creation as a template, or as inspiration, is just natural for the people tasked with coming up with new and fun shows for us to watch.

Because, just as with a fun on-line game, everything gets old, after awhile... and people start wanting to watch something else.
Fight the Good Fight
  • JellyBelly
(06-18-2018, 03:09 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 01:37 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Ah, lol. There are too many good book series with movie series, so I watch the movie too. There are too many to choose from!

I'm pretty sure that people just find original material too hard to come up with on their own, and that using a fine author's creation as a template, or as inspiration, is just natural for the people tasked with coming up with new and fun shows for us to watch.

Because, just as with a fun on-line game, everything gets old, after awhile... and people start wanting to watch something else.

True...sorda like when Nintendo Switch was all the rage to have, and if he didn’t have it...well no one spoke to you for like a week or two. Now, if ya have it...eh. Lol.

>^^<