Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro player
I am a pro player that needs a pro teammate if any1 is ready then hit me up Big Grin
hello welcome aboard hope that you will love to be with us

little signature for your account

[Image: Jones_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(06-17-2018, 03:36 PM)JoneS Wrote: I am a pro player that needs a pro teammate if any1 is ready then hit me up Big Grin

Welcome the the forums! 

Here you can find other pro players and overall good members who enjoy Agario/Agma 
http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(06-17-2018, 03:36 PM)JoneS Wrote: I am a pro player that needs a pro teammate if any1 is ready then hit me up Big Grin

Hi JoneS, and welcome!

I should remember what it means, when someone calls themselves a 'Pro' player, but I don't.

It obviously does NOT mean that you get paid to play.

I used to get paid to play. But thyen they told me I couldn't play at work anymore. Sad

Maybe you can remind me??

Nice to have you here... and I hope that you find a similar player to yourself to spend some time in the game together!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Smile Welcome to the community! I’m sure you’ll love it here! There are a lot of nice people waiting to meet you here! Have fun!!!  Big Grin
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Squirrel