Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loser.
Hey all,

I joined this lovely website simply because I'm sick to death of getting trounced by enormous, unbeatable teams in Agar.io FFA and Experimental modes. To my surprise, no matter how often I adopted the name "Teams suck" or some variation thereupon, no action was taken on the part of these teaming titans to tone down their excessive eating. Thus and thusly, I am here, searching for an Agar.io clan (not Agma) with which I can turn the tables on my natural-born foes. The catch: Discord. I don't like it. I don't have the equipment. I don't have the privacy. I don't have the patience. I will not use it. Any clan that is willing to work with a silent partner such as myself will gain me as an instant ally upon making contact indicative of their desire so to do.

Resume:

I am level 67.
I have been playing Agar.io for, um, a year (ish).
I am experienced in all modes of play (FFA, Experimental, Teams, Battle Royale).
I have 101 skins (hey, I care about that).
I play reasonably often (daily, right now).
I have a name what strikes fear into the hearts of those who hear it.

Some stats:
Over 4000 games played.
Eaten over 12 million mass.

I'm looking forward to working (?) with you. Please contact me if you are looking forward to working with me (or if you're at least not in pain at the mere thought of it).
In Agar.io, we are all ultimately losers. Except in Teams mode. And Battle Royale.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Loser.'s post:
  • JellyBelly
Welcome to the community! How did you hear about us?

You can check out clans for Agario/Agma here: http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(06-20-2018, 06:35 PM)Loser. Wrote: Hey all,

I joined this lovely website simply because I'm sick to death of getting trounced by enormous, unbeatable teams in Agar.io FFA and Experimental modes. To my surprise, no matter how often I adopted the name "Teams suck" or some variation thereupon, no action was taken on the part of these teaming titans to tone down their excessive eating. Thus and thusly, I am here, searching for an Agar.io clan (not that Agma crap) with which I can turn the tables on my natural-born foes. The catch: Discord. I don't like it. I don't have the equipment. I don't have the privacy. I don't have the patience. I will not use it. Any clan that is willing to work with a silent partner such as myself will gain me as an instant ally upon making contact indicative of their desire so to do.

Resume:

I am level 67.
I am experienced in all modes of play (FFA, Experimental, Teams, Battle Royale).

Some stats:
Over 4000 games played.

I'm looking forward to working (?) with you. Please contact me if you are looking forward to working with me (or if you're at least not in pain at the mere thought of it).

Best of luck in finding a team-free environment, but I have a feeling that you will be disappointed.

I think your best chance would be private games through an invitation, where someone like-minded as yourself (as well as myself, and a number of others) set up a game for specifically non-teamers, where anyone who teams can simply be booted from the game.

I'm not sure if that is possible in the stock game, since I haven't played it in almost a year now.

But if it is, you still have the hurdle of initial communication with the people who would like to play in a teamless private game.

I suppose communication by e-mail is possible? You could make a yahoo address for the purpose to protect your safety.

Regardless, I hope you fiind a few people who also want that!

But I just think that would be so much easier to accomplish in a 2nd generation (non-Miniclip) version of the game.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
welcome to the forum i hope you will love to be here and also find what you want

as a welcome gift I made you a signature
[Image: Loser_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(06-20-2018, 06:35 PM)Loser. Wrote: Hey all,

I joined this lovely website simply because I'm sick to death of getting trounced by enormous, unbeatable teams in Agar.io FFA and Experimental modes. To my surprise, no matter how often I adopted the name "Teams suck" or some variation thereupon, no action was taken on the part of these teaming titans to tone down their excessive eating. Thus and thusly, I am here, searching for an Agar.io clan (not that Agma crap) with which I can turn the tables on my natural-born foes. The catch: Discord. I don't like it. I don't have the equipment. I don't have the privacy. I don't have the patience. I will not use it. Any clan that is willing to work with a silent partner such as myself will gain me as an instant ally upon making contact indicative of their desire so to do.

Resume:

I am level 67.

Some stats:
Over 4000 games played.

Welcome to the forums! You have a lot of skins...lol. Woah...that is a deep name. Lol. Now, I’m sure just because of that name people wouldn’t want to work with you. XD
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

W E L C O M E  Exclamation 

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation