Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free Breakfast face skin
[Image: 2_F62_C25_A-_D5_F4-47_B7-_B36_E-973_A39_C99112.jpg]Tell me if you like it, or use it! Wink
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Mikasa
No.
Just No.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • JellyBelly
I like the bagels and bacon
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • JellyBelly, Squirrel
(07-16-2018, 07:31 PM)Owl Wrote: I like the bagels and bacon
........?
*Drops dead*

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • JellyBelly
(07-16-2018, 07:40 PM)Breakfast Wrote:
........?
*Drops dead*

What are you confused about?

[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • JellyBelly
(07-16-2018, 07:22 PM)Breakfast Wrote: No.
Just No.

XD. Nice to know you like it! Lol.

I like all of it XD. This is my second favorite breakfast. My first is breakfast sandwiches (swap the hard boiled egg with fried egg, and put the bacon and egg on the bagel and you have one!)
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861

>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Squirrel
Now I want bacon and eggs... At 9 PM...
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • JellyBelly
(07-18-2018, 07:14 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Now I want bacon and eggs... At 9 PM...

Breakfast for dinner, sounds splendid

• JellyBelly, Squirrel
(07-18-2018, 08:00 PM)Owl Wrote:

Since I'm nocturnal, this happens to me quite a bit!

One thing is for sure... I'm not going for "breakfast sandwiches" from Rottin' Ronnies / Burger King / Timmies / etc. when I wake up, because they only make that during normal people's waking hours. lol

As a result, I figure I have had maybe 5 real "breakfasts" in about the last year.

But sometimes I'll miss eggs, go for breakfast sandwiches around 7am, and call it my lunch. lol

(Point of this story: Study hard, work hard, so you don't get stuck doing shift work/graveyard shifts!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • JellyBelly, Owl
(07-19-2018, 05:24 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

One thing is for sure... I'm not going for "breakfast sandwiches" from Rottin' Ronnies / Burger King / Timmies / etc. when I wake up, because they only make that during normal people's waking hours. lol

As a result, I figure I have had maybe 5 real "breakfasts" in about the last year.

But sometimes I'll miss eggs, go for breakfast sandwiches around 7am, and call it my lunch. lol

(Point of this story: Study hard, work hard, so you don't get stuck doing shift work/graveyard shifts!)

Which is why I’m so thankful, to have a Waffle House located by me! Since there open 24/7

• JellyBelly, Squirrel

Lol. I had breakfast for dinner last night, (when you written the post) waffles are delicious!

It is!

Ah, I don’t buy breakfast sandwiches, we make them!! Lol, I have lunch at 1:30-2:00 pm...you have it watch early...I have it late. Lol.

(07-19-2018, 10:10 AM)Owl Wrote:

Which is why I’m so thankful, to have a Waffle House located by me! Since there open 24/7
I do too! Never been there though, lol.

>^^<

@JellyBelly It’s definitely a nice place to eat

(07-19-2018, 07:25 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Lol. I had breakfast for dinner last night, (when you written the post) waffles are delicious!

So long as those waffles come with maple syrup! (Or pancakes... they are good too, when you make them yourself.)

(07-19-2018, 07:25 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Ah, I don’t buy breakfast sandwiches, we make them!! Lol, I have lunch at 1:30-2:00 pm...you have it watch early...I have it late. Lol.

The most I'll do is... make a fried egg... and slide it onto a slice of bread. That's my "self made" breakfast sandwich. (lol)

My kids may have me make them a sandwich for school, where they ask the lunmch meat & bread are in different bags, so the bread doesn't get soggy. :| That is already asking for a lot from me. Add in a request for a slice of cheese, and my arms will fly up, asking, "What do you WANT from me?!"

(not the world's best dad)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • JellyBelly
(07-20-2018, 05:02 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 07:25 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Lol. I had breakfast for dinner last night, (when you written the post) waffles are delicious!

So long as those waffles come with maple syrup! (Or pancakes... they are good too, when you make them yourself.)

(07-19-2018, 07:25 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Ah, I don’t buy breakfast sandwiches, we make them!! Lol, I have lunch at 1:30-2:00 pm...you have it watch early...I have it late. Lol.

The most I'll do is... make a fried egg... and slide it onto a slice of bread. That's my "self made" breakfast sandwich. (lol)

My kids may have me make them a sandwich for school, where they ask the lunmch meat & bread are in different bags, so the bread doesn't get soggy. :| That is already asking for a lot from me. Add in a request for a slice of cheese, and my arms will fly up, asking, "What do you WANT from me?!"

My kids absolutely love it, when I make there lunch!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • JellyBelly

Lol! My dad makes me sandwiches too. usually I have pb&j, I’m not a big lunch meat person.
(07-21-2018, 10:16 AM)Owl Wrote:

My kids absolutely love it, when I make there lunch!

I love it when dad makes my lunches too...lol.

>^^<