Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGARIO ALiVE
Thumbs Up 
Hello there Agario Friend...We are Alliance, and we are making agario Alive as much as we can , join Us, so you are Welcome!!! Thats our personal contacts and when u join in please fill the form!!!!! , its me and im a Leader of it !!!! essskeeetit!!
Discord: https://discord.gg/E6KaMPs
Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCa_Hx969-jyYWPf3RvftonQ
Instagram: Slacker.io , Scr3am.io Heart
instagram : Slacker.io , Scr3aM.io
I've waited for another post like yours for a while now, because I have a few things to say to people like you. It's constructive criticism. So don't worry, I'm not out to hunt your skin anytime soon. While this is aimed at you personally, it is also a general counter post to about every lazy content creator out there. If you can address the points below, it would be a great step forward.

Why should we join your discord?

Use proper punctuation and grammar. It would probably be way better if you simply removed extra exclamation marks and random capital letters.

What is it that you do, what makes your channel different than others? Make it worth it, you're using the same old recipe of agario gameplay with background music, it's getting old and there are much better channels out there which do the same thing.

Your videos should also be in english, if you made the effort to seek out this part of the internet, you should be well aware that almost nobody is fluent in russian over here. So why not start making videos in english as well?

Use direct links to your content, you do not need to use vk.com. It makes the whole thing stink, if I weren't on a wasted computer anyways I wouldn't have clicked your suspicious links. Also, it's slowing the browser.

You seem almost as if you were in a hurry and that's no good. Take your time to at least introduce yourself, tell us who you are. The thing is, you're the one trying to get people into following your youtube channel and joining your discord group, you may as well take the time to write a compelling post. It doesn't need to be anything grand, we're not expecting another Oscar Wilde.

The only thing you need to do is to show that you're making sincere efforts in what you do. This also applies to your videos. I tried watching a few of them, but they're simply way, way too boring. Do something innovative. Do something that will keep our eyes glued to the screen.
too much people allready enjoyed , from the World ....and you know , i am only percon how is soo much into it atm , there is also my idols in this game and i hope they will join us aswell , soo i am not dat lazy guy who post things and dont mather anymore... and by the way im Russian , and sorry for my english !!!!!! sooo add me and lets talk about comunity !
(05-24-2018, 02:50 AM)Doigt Wrote: I've waited for another post like yours for a while now, because I have a few things to say to people like you. It's constructive criticism. So don't worry, I'm not out to hunt your skin anytime soon. While this is aimed at you personally, it is also a general counter post to about every lazy content creator out there. If you can address the points below, it would be a great step forward.

Why should we join your discord?

Use er punctuation and grammar. It would probably be way better if you simply removed extra exclamation marks and random capital letters.

What is it that you do, what makes your channel different than others? Make it worth it, you're using the same old recipe of agario gameplay with background music, it's getting old and there are much better channels out there which do the same thing.

Your videos should also be in english, if you made the effort to seek out this part of the internet, you should be well aware that almost nobody is fluent in russian over here. So why not start making videos in english as well?

Use direct links to your content, you do not need to use vk.com. It makes the whole thing stink, if I weren't on a wasted computer anyways I wouldn't have clicked your suspicious links. Also, it's slowing the browser.

You seem almost as if you were in a hurry and that's no good. Take your time to at least introduce yourself, tell us who you are. The thing is, you're the one trying to get people into following your youtube channel and joining your discord group, you may as well take the time to write a compelling post. It doesn't need to be anything grand, we're not expecting another Oscar Wilde.

The only thing you need to do is to show that you're making sincere efforts in what you do. This also applies to your videos. I tried watching a few of them, but they're simply way, way too boring. Do something innovative. Do something that will keep our eyes glued to the screen.

POINLESS TEAMAND HUMANBEEN!!!!