Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Harder To Play
On Agar.io, it's getting incredibly difficult to play. Unless my regular teammates are online, everyone is essentially targeting me. If I'm not targeted, I eventually just grow big and kill everyone off playing solo. Even when an entire server is after me, I still manage to somehow get big and cause damage to everyone. Does anyone else experience targeting?

Sidenote: I'm not talking about just getting picked off regularly. I'm talking about being chased after when another much more suitable target for gaining mass is available. As long as anyone can read my name, I'm a goner. I will get chased right after I spawn with 44 mass.
[Image: Doom_The_Destroyer_Sig.png]
I think its fairly easy
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(05-08-2018, 09:59 PM)DoomDaDestroya Wrote: On Agar.io, it's getting incredibly difficult to play. Unless my regular teammates are online, everyone is essentially targeting me. If I'm not targeted, I eventually just grow big and kill everyone off playing solo. Even when an entire server is after me, I still manage to somehow get big and cause damage to everyone. Does anyone else experience targeting?

Sidenote: I'm not talking about just getting picked off regularly. I'm talking about being chased after when another much more suitable target for gaining mass is available. As long as anyone can read my name, I'm a goner. I will get chased right after I spawn with 44 mass.

I used to enjoy the 'Teams' mode of the stock game, and had fun in working as a member towards the goal of killing the other two teams....

But as of about 9-10 months ago, I quit, because the game was continually ruined by cross-team teamers (ie: one red player and one blue player, working as a team such as what we see in FFA servers), and just started playing agma instead, so I really have no idea what's been going on over in the stock game.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenHeather
Maybe the upcoming game mode, Battle Royale, will offer different player dynamics.

[Image: BattleRoyaleTeaser_BG-web.png]

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
maybe, we'll have to see
[Image: Doom_The_Destroyer_Sig.png]