Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the introduction thread!
Information 
Welcome to the new forums! 
Feel free to use this thread to test out your comments and get a feel for how it works. Introduce yourself! Are you a new or returning player? Have you tried the new supersonic server? If you haven’t already Try out Agma.io! With Skins,Powerups, Bots + More(:
[Image: epoemv.jpg]

This thread should be for introduction only.

Once again welcome to AgarioForums!

General Forum Rules: Click Here

Tips for feedback: Click Here

AgmaUpdates: Click Here
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(05-17-2018, 02:09 PM)Owl Wrote:
Welcome to the new forums! 
Feel free to use this thread to test out your comments and get a feel for how it works. Introduce yourself! Are you a new or returning player? Have you tried the new supersonic server? If you haven’t already Try out Agma.io! With Skins,Powerups, Bots + More(:
[Image: epoemv.jpg]

This thread should be for introduction only.

Once again welcome to AgarioForums!

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here?!

Most of us posted an Intro thread when we came along, and you should still be abke to go back through the pages to find everyone. Smile

Maybe you're just trying to encourage people who haven';t pasted an Intro to post one??

The problem being, people will see this message as new today, and tomorrow. Someone who makes an account 3 days from now, is not likely to see the message, unless the title catches their eyes.

I find that the best way to help people out is to give them help wherever they manage to ask for it. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
@Squirrel I've seen alot of threads that arent related to the introduction thread, So thought it'd nice to kinda set the standard for this thread.