Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What caught your interest in AgarioForums?
(Yesterday, 03:36 AM)JellBelly Wrote: I found agma from my bro, then made a few friends on agma, one asked if i had discord. I said "no, what is it?" She said look at the bottom of the screen and it is one of the links. I tapped one, and ended up here! Initially I thought THIS was discord, I registered, and went back to agma. She asked me what my ID was, and I said "JellBelly" she said "number?" And I was confused. What number? Soon after a while, I kept pressing the discord link...because I'm on mobile, it took me to this "get discord app" I pressed back to the agma tab and tried again. My clumsy (thankfully) fingers pressed forums sometimes, and discord others, until I realized...they are two different things. So now I'm happy to be here on forums (:

Good to have you on the forums!  Smile
For me it was just a place to escape from the problems in my life. I did originally come across the forum when agario was all the rage but once seeing many posts and the members, I thought it could be a perfect place to chat with others.
[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • Owl, Squirrel
(Yesterday, 01:38 PM) pid=\103667' Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:36 AM)JellBelly Wrote: I found agma from my bro, then made a few friends on agma, one asked if i had discord. I said "no, what is it?" She said look at the bottom of the screen and it is one of the links. I tapped one, and ended up here! Initially I thought THIS was discord, I registered, and went back to agma. She asked me what my ID was, and I said "JellBelly" she said "number?" And I was confused. What number? Soon after a while, I kept pressing the discord link...because I'm on mobile, it took me to this "get discord app" I pressed back to the agma tab and tried again. My clumsy (thankfully) fingers pressed forums sometimes, and discord others, until I realized...they are two different things. So now I'm happy to be here on forums (:

Good to have you on the forums!  Smile
[quote pid='103667' dateline='1527255492']
Thanks @Owl !
[/quote]
[Image: Jell_Belly_Sig.png]
Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe for the AMAZING skin!!!
Have fun and be awesome >^^<
-ĴỮŁlΛ❤️