Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What caught your interest in AgarioForums?
(05-25-2018, 03:36 AM)JellBelly Wrote: I found agma from my bro, then made a few friends on agma, one asked if i had discord. I said "no, what is it?" She said look at the bottom of the screen and it is one of the links. I tapped one, and ended up here! Initially I thought THIS was discord, I registered, and went back to agma. She asked me what my ID was, and I said "JellBelly" she said "number?" And I was confused. What number? Soon after a while, I kept pressing the discord link...because I'm on mobile, it took me to this "get discord app" I pressed back to the agma tab and tried again. My clumsy (thankfully) fingers pressed forums sometimes, and discord others, until I realized...they are two different things. So now I'm happy to be here on forums (:

Good to have you on the forums!  Smile
For me it was just a place to escape from the problems in my life. I did originally come across the forum when agario was all the rage but once seeing many posts and the members, I thought it could be a perfect place to chat with others.
[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • Owl , Squirrel
(05-25-2018, 01:38 PM) pid=\103667' Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 03:36 AM)JellBelly Wrote: I found agma from my bro, then made a few friends on agma, one asked if i had discord. I said "no, what is it?" She said look at the bottom of the screen and it is one of the links. I tapped one, and ended up here! Initially I thought THIS was discord, I registered, and went back to agma. She asked me what my ID was, and I said "JellBelly" she said "number?" And I was confused. What number? Soon after a while, I kept pressing the discord link...because I'm on mobile, it took me to this "get discord app" I pressed back to the agma tab and tried again. My clumsy (thankfully) fingers pressed forums sometimes, and discord others, until I realized...they are two different things. So now I'm happy to be here on forums (:

Good to have you on the forums!  Smile
[quote pid='103667' dateline='1527255492']
Thanks @Owl !
[/quote]
[Image: Jell_Belly_Sig.png]
Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe for the AMAZING signature!!!
Have fun and be awesome >^^<
-ĴỮŁlΛ❤️
Sora told me I could use his place to talk about my game, so I came back from my one year "exile" to talk about my game project. I used to play agar.io during the times agma.io didn't exist, but I quickly lost interest after a few updates. I've been here for longer than most current users, but I was known under a different name. I decided to change it because the developer of the game I was making a parody of is called Orteil, which translates to toe in french; my username means finger. By the way, I say "was" because the project is no longer a parody.

I think that what initially interested me in agarioforums is having a place to talk about the game. Nothing else. I mean, in 2015, there wasn't even an agf private server yet, so yeah I probably just googled "Agario forum" and somehow got here.

While I don't often post outside of my first thread, I'm very active in the shoutbox, I frequently drop in to say hi.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-27-2018, 12:17 AM)Doigt Wrote: Sora told me I could use his place to talk about my game, so I came back from my one year "exile" to talk about my game project.

~snipped for some brevity~

While I don't often post outside of my first thread, I'm very active in the shoutbox, I frequently drop in to say hi.

You are truly one of the pioneers of this community, and I've enjoyed the messages that you've posted. Also, I'd like to thank Sora for badgering you a bit to end your exile! Wink

So I hope you continue to stick around!
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Doigt
No problem! Welcome to the forums
I like how it's organized and the management is welcoming.
Agar.io Enlist Date: 2015
Level: 100
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wunzer0
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wunzero's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-10-2018, 12:05 PM)Wunzero Wrote: I like how it's organized and the management is welcoming.

I think that @Sora realizes full well, that a significant amount of what we have here, is just due to the contributions of members (both past and present), and I think that's what gives it the life it needs to keep getting new and interesting members of our community into the future!
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Wunzero
(07-11-2018, 08:23 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 12:05 PM)Wunzero Wrote: I like how it's organized and the management is welcoming.

I think that @Sora realizes full well, that a significant amount of what we have here, is just due to the contributions of members (both past and present), and I think that's what gives it the life it needs to keep getting new and interesting members of our community into the future!

Nevertheless, we'll always bring a warm welcome, New or Old!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Squirrel