Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What caught your interest in AgarioForums?
Tongue 
Just curious.. Smile

AgarioForums caught my attention back in 2015, Id always browse as a guest, With school, work and a soon to be dad it was hard to actually dedicate my time into this forum or any forum at that. Soon to be the end of 2016, one night my newphew caught my attention. He was telling about this game called Agma.io and it looked pretty interesting! So i gave it shot, kinda dedicated a little time into, not as much as i'd like to tho....
Soon after playing the game for awhile, I kinda knew alot about it, That's when i found out the game had a community Smile  so i instantly knew i had to jump in! That's when the birth of "Owl" Came to be. I love being apart of this community, a community that loves to play Agma, and comes together at the end of day for a good old laugh.

I will continue to love this community for along long time and I'm excited to see it grow.

Whats next you might ask..... well that's just it  Wink guess well have to wait and see

Now i'm pursuing my passion in Web Design and Administration   Tongue

- Darius
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(05-16-2018, 12:06 AM)Owl Wrote: Just curious.. Smile

In the early part of 2016, I'd been playing agar.io for about 6-7 months, and was tired of not having anyone to grouse at over all the crazy fools who were playing!

So I deployed google, searched 'agario forums', and this place was the first result.

That got my attention, and I've been here since then, sharing and posting what I can. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Owl
Glad to have you here!
At the time, I was looking for a place to vent my frustrations about the instability of the mobile version. The only places I found were Agario Forums and reddit. So, I joined both to discuss and vent with others.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
I joined a forum and i liked agario and played it. Then im like," What if there is an agario forum?" And i found this place.
My video! https://youtu.be/ZBm76nphaPo
[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

If you need any help, you can write me a message. Click here to write me a message.

Staff Members: http://agarioforums.net/showteam.php

[-] The following 2 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • Owl , Squirrel
(05-17-2018, 04:27 AM)ℜεᥲстıσស Wrote: I joined a forum and i liked agario and played it. Then im like," What if there is an agario forum?" And i found this place.

Glad to have on the forums
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Reaction
(05-17-2018, 03:22 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: At the time, I was looking for a place to vent my frustrations about the instability of the mobile version. The only places I found were Agario Forums and reddit. So, I joined both to discuss and vent with others.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Looks like you joined the right forums
Was browsing about agarplus and find out acydwarp in the forums.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aisaka's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-19-2018, 01:46 PM)Aisaka Wrote: Was browsing about agarplus and find out acydwarp in the forums.

Glad to have you on the forums!
I found agma from my bro, then made a few friends on agma, one asked if i had discord. I said "no, what is it?" She said look at the bottom of the screen and it is one of the links. I tapped one, and ended up here! Initially I thought THIS was discord, I registered, and went back to agma. She asked me what my ID was, and I said "JellBelly" she said "number?" And I was confused. What number? Soon after a while, I kept pressing the discord link...because I'm on mobile, it took me to this "get discord app" I pressed back to the agma tab and tried again. My clumsy (thankfully) fingers pressed forums sometimes, and discord others, until I realized...they are two different things. So now I'm happy to be here on forums (:
[Image: Jell_Belly_Sig.png]
Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe for the AMAZING signature!!!
Have fun and be awesome >^^<
-ĴỮŁlΛ❤️
[-] The following 1 user Likes JellBelly's post:
  • Squirrel