Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti team script is massive failure
So basically the anti team script is a massive failure and effectively shouldnt be there. It ends up working against players who are actually playing solo. to grow fast you eat viruses, but eat too many too fast and the anti team crap kicks in and you lose mass at stupid rate. Now, go to any FFA and spectate you will see countless 2(or 3) man teams floating around, eating virus to split and gain mass then, just before they merge they feed into their team mate until only one cell left. Team mate then eats/splits and consumes as much as they can then just before merge they feed back to first team mate. Repeat and rinse. ZERO punishment with the script. This process is also employed to eat other player cells. So basically unless you have a team in FFA environment you cannot win because the Anti Team Script employed to police this does the exact opposite.  Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
[-] The following 1 user Likes AgarioBroken's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-14-2018, 04:44 AM)AgarioBroken Wrote: So basically the anti team script is a massive failure and effectively shouldnt be there. It ends up working against players who are actually playing solo. to grow fast you eat viruses, but eat too many too fast and the anti team crap kicks in and you lose mass at stupid rate. Now, go to any FFA and spectate you will see countless 2(or 3) man teams floating around, eating virus to split and gain mass then, just before they merge they feed into their team mate until only one cell left. Team mate then eats/splits and consumes as much as they can then just before merge they feed back to first team mate. Repeat and rinse. ZERO punishment with the script. This process is also employed to eat other player cells. So basically unless you have a team in FFA environment you cannot win because the Anti Team Script employed to police this does the exact opposite.  Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Looks like you're talking about the stock game, agar.io, but there are many others out there now.

I don't know of a place that has sorted the anti-teaming bit. You're going to chew up CPU cycles in a hurry, since they continuously split and get eaten by each other. And then, there's soooo maaanny that team, you have the circle-jerk team where you could have 4 teams exchanging partners several times each minute. lol

In the end, I like agma.io, because I can just laugh at the teamers, and insult them. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I believe the Anti-Team System was first added by the original developer of Agario. I don’t think Miniclip has made many changes since then. They also never add it to any new game modes.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
I usually don’t team...it gets a bit out of hand with the whole “split-feed” thing...however, I do troll a lot. XD
[Image: Jell_Belly_Sig.png]
Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe for the signature! Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes JellBelly's post:
  • Squirrel