Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How fast is your internet? Compare Here!
Wink 
[Image: S31B5OW.jpg]

Title says it allSmile How fast is your internet? Do you like, or hate? For me i think this is fairly decent speed, but i plan to upgrade soon.                

All are welcome Wink
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(05-07-2018, 02:49 AM)Owl Wrote: ~snips pointless speed test~

Title says it allSmile How fast is your internet? Do you like, or hate? For me i think this is fairly decent speed, but i plan to upgrade soon.                

All are welcome Wink

It's not like that anymore./.......

About 6-10 years ago, a lot of people compared the speeds of their Internet, seeking 'greatness' in their group or clique... but we're past that now,. I think.

Some people live in the middle of nowhere and just have no good options other than 'move'.

For the rest of us, you can usually get a decent speed.

These days, it's the big telco companies who are trying to get us to keep feeding the "my Internet is better than yours" thing, trying to convince people to buy more Internet capability than they really need.

So be a man, and don't join in this race to give big business more of your money!

(And if you're not, I could just go to work, and try to find a machine that sits on a 10Gbps+ network, and put a useless race to bed once and for all. lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-07-2018, 03:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 02:49 AM)Owl Wrote: ~snips pointless speed test~

All are welcome Wink

It's not like that anymore./.......

About 6-10 years ago, a lot of people compared the speeds of their Internet, seeking 'greatness' in their group or clique... but we're past that now,. I think.

Some people live in the middle of nowhere and just have no good options other than 'move'.

For the rest of us, you can usually get a decent speed.

These days, it's the big telco companies who are trying to get us to keep feeding the "my Internet is better than yours" thing, trying to convince people to buy more Internet capability than they really need.

So be a man, and don't join in this race to give big business more of your money!

(And if you're not, I could just go to work, and try to find a machine that sits on a 10Gbps+ network, and put a useless race to bed once and for all. lol)

There are affordable internet options depending on where your from.

I Only invest roughly $40 every month, this is nothing compared to the the upgrade i'm going to get Smile

Me personally, I'd recommend Google Fiber  They have good affordable options as well, but you get more bang for your buck

With nearly double my speed:
[Image: w2cbnp.png]
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]