Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricks Introduction.
Hello, my name is Rick. My IGN is ๖ۣۜяเcк༻ or just Rick. You may already know me, because I'm not super new. I started playing agma.io 2/3 weeks ago. I've played agar.io for a long time, but it wasn't fun anymore. That's why I searched for a good agar.io server, and I found agma.io. I'm pretty experienced, because of agario.
I already joined a clan aswell: [✦ITM✦]. Hope I'll get (and have) a good time in this community   Smile

Rick
[-] The following 2 users Like RickDeklomp's post:
  • vermle, YaGirlBantrr
(05-03-2018, 10:38 AM)RickDeklomp Wrote: Hello, my name is Rick. My IGN is ๖ۣۜяเcк༻ or just Rick. You may already know me, because I'm not super new. I started playing agma.io 2/3 weeks ago. I've played agar.io for a long time, but it wasn't fun anymore. That's why I searched for a good agar.io server, and I found agma.io. I'm pretty experienced, because of agario.
I already joined a clan aswell: [✦ITM✦]. Hope I'll get (and have) a good time in this community   Smile

Rick

join me
username:marknitural
♕ƝƁƘ☠༻ЌĮĹĹẸŘ♆✯??????????
(05-03-2018, 10:38 AM)RickDeklomp Wrote: Hello, my name is Rick. My IGN is ๖ۣۜяเcк༻ or just Rick. You may already know me, because I'm not super new. I started playing agma.io 2/3 weeks ago. I've played agar.io for a long time, but it wasn't fun anymore. That's why I searched for a good agar.io server, and I found agma.io. I'm pretty experienced, because of agario.

Rick

Hi Rick, and welcome aboard!

You toughed out agar.io without yelling at anyone for sooooo looonng!!

Great to have you here, and I hope that when you see some of the stuff that bugged you in the stock game, that you'll find the wherewithal to speak your peace here, and make the game fun again!

I hope you make some new friends, and have a bunch o' fun with us all!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Rick

Welcome to the community Rick! 

You can definitely count on having a good time in the community!

With Friendly and a outstanding community as well as staff members, who's to say you wont have a great timeWink

As always, Stay Owlsome Smile
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
welcome here in the hope that you will discover and find many friends

little signature gift that I made to you

[Image: Rick_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  

Rick

Well welcome to the forums! Ive heard about the ITM clan because one of my friends are in it (Saint). glad to see a new active member on the forum enjoy your stay here! Wink
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
(05-05-2018, 02:40 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: welcome here in the hope that you will discover and find many friends

little signature gift that I made to you

[Image: Rick_Sig.png]

oof, so cool! Thanks!
[-] The following 2 users Like RickDeklomp's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel