Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would you want to be added to Agma.io?
(08-31-2018, 03:14 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I have a slightly crazy off-the-wall idea...

A special bot... It would need a cool name. (lol)

It would be very expensive to buy...

And it wouldn't work to benefit you... but to harrass someone else.

Give it a lifespan of some chosen value in minutes... allow it to be active across all servers (so that your target can't switch servers to get away from it)... give it tons of powerups to use for it's purpose to annoy them. And enough AI that it will make the target want to curse the person who gave it to them. (lol)  That way, if you were being bullied, you could choose to give them a gift of this bot.

Only two ideas for a name, and I think we can do better. lol. "TerminatorBot" and "AssassinBot". :|
LMAOOOO ROFL
That is sooo funny LOL

(08-31-2018, 05:16 PM)7shoes Wrote: I think I will share an old idea again, a fight mode, something like 1vs1 or 2vs2. It can be nice to organise tournaments or more.

Check out my new thread?
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JruGo's post:
  • Sora
So I just now played agma and I saw some guy in my friend list and I was like "Who da heck is dis dude" xD and later I found that its one ma old friend lol so here is da idea:

When u open friend list and if someone is online it will show the nick they are playing with

Edit:

btw I just now remembered that someone maybe already posted dis idea on AgmaForums , although Im not 100% sure, still, sorry if u already posted dis xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • run SPOT run
instead of clear chat, I'd like a mute player in chat option
I'd love a battle server with access controls... but that would require a full time mod while it was open. would be fun to rock out on some 1v1-5v5 challenges imo
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • FilipCro125, JruGo, Sora, Squirrel
(11-20-2018, 11:43 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: instead of clear chat, I'd like a mute player in chat option
I'd love a battle server with access controls... but that would require a full time mod while it was open. would be fun to rock out on some 1v1-5v5 challenges imo

maybe check out the Thread i made on that
and chip in with your ideas.
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.