Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would you want to be added to Agma.io?
What thing or game mode or anything would you like to be added to the game?

Note: Be specific, explain it!
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nuke 's post:
  • Owl
(05-01-2018, 04:32 PM)Nuke Wrote: What thing or game mode or anything would you like to be added to the game?

I’d be cool to see, My dodgeball idea (:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=55297

I think this would be a unique feature to the game and and add some excitement to agma.io.

I’m also working on a Tournament Gamemode Ideas
Will be posted this Friday
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Owl 's post:
  • Nuke , retslac, Sora
(05-01-2018, 04:32 PM)Nuke Wrote: What thing or game mode or anything would you like to be added to the game?

In spectacle mode, it would be nice to be able to follow a particular player rather than the bigger one. Or be able to manually move the camera.

Thanks for the good game !
(05-04-2018, 07:16 AM)loucheman Wrote:

In spectacle mode, it would be nice to be able to follow a particular player rather than the bigger one. Or be able to manually move the camera.

In spectate mode, you can press Q to switch to freeroam camera movement and move the camera with your mouse.
You can also press F to freeze/unfreeze the camera at any specific position.
[-] The following 1 user Likes retslac's post:
  • QueenHeather
(05-04-2018, 02:39 PM)retslac Wrote:

In spectate mode, you can press Q to switch to freeroam camera movement and move the camera with your mouse.

I never knew this :O thanks!
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr
(05-04-2018, 10:37 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 02:39 PM)retslac Wrote:

I never knew this :O thanks!

Same here lmao I found out a few days ago lolol
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
Mini-Mode

What is Mini-Mode?
Mini-Mode is a game mode where everything is shrunken down. Viruses are 1/4 of their usual size. Mass gain is 1/4 the speed than usual. Spawn mass is 1/4 of the usual spawn size. Bots are 1/4 of their usual spawn size. Move speed is 1/4 of the usual speed. The map is 1/4th of its usual size.

Updated EXP Bar

What I mean:
Instead of showing a percentage it will show the amount of EXP left for level up aka (10000/900000exp) [10000 out of 900000exp]
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nuke 's post:
  • Owl , YaGirlBantrr
(05-05-2018, 11:24 AM)Nuke Wrote: Mini-Mode

What is Mini-Mode?
Mini-Mode is a game mode where everything is shrunken down. Viruses are 1/4 of their usual size. Mass gain is 1/4 the speed than usual. Spawn mass is 1/4 of the usual spawn size. Bots are 1/4 of their usual spawn size. Move speed is 1/4 of the usual speed. The map is 1/4th of its usual size.

Updated EXP Bar

What I mean:
Instead of showing a percentage it will show the amount of EXP left for level up aka (10000/900000exp) [10000 out of 900000exp]

Cool idea!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(05-05-2018, 02:52 PM)Owl Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 11:24 AM)Nuke Wrote: Mini-Mode

What is Mini-Mode?

Updated EXP Bar

What I mean:

Cool idea!

Perhaps if there is a list of all the commands that exist in the game. I think it would be nice to have it cuz I'm pretty sure 98% of Agma players do not know that u can stop spectating the biggest person by pressing Q xd.
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

I have a slightly crazy off-the-wall idea...

A special bot... It would need a cool name. (lol)

It would be very expensive to buy...

And it wouldn't work to benefit you... but to harrass someone else.

Give it a lifespan of some chosen value in minutes... allow it to be active across all servers (so that your target can't switch servers to get away from it)... give it tons of powerups to use for it's purpose to annoy them. And enough AI that it will make the target want to curse the person who gave it to them. (lol)  That way, if you were being bullied, you could choose to give them a gift of this bot.

Only two ideas for a name, and I think we can do better. lol. "TerminatorBot" and "AssassinBot". :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • JruGo
(08-31-2018, 03:14 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I have a slightly crazy off-the-wall idea...

A special bot... It would need a cool name. (lol)

It would be very expensive to buy...

And it wouldn't work to benefit you... but to harrass someone else.

Give it a lifespan of some chosen value in minutes... allow it to be active across all servers (so that your target can't switch servers to get away from it)... give it tons of powerups to use for it's purpose to annoy them. And enough AI that it will make the target want to curse the person who gave it to them. (lol)  That way, if you were being bullied, you could choose to give them a gift of this bot.

Only two ideas for a name, and I think we can do better. lol. "TerminatorBot" and "AssassinBot". :|

Oh yeaaa, this sounds good XD, maybe something like viruses that are moving across the map but they can pop everyone except u XD. I would like to see this XD.

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
I think I will share an old idea again, a fight mode, something like 1vs1 or 2vs2. It can be nice to organise tournaments or more.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 2 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
1. New server - Normal FFA (that one in Agar.io )
2. To have an option to have that lines that shows u where u will split
3. Time highscores
4. Maybe an option to clear chat
5. That daily quiz
6. Well now long time ago I played one gamemode in some another game, and in that gamemode player would instead ejaculating mass with w, he         would  shoot viruses, it was a lot of fun XD
7. New wearable - Shoes  @7shoes Wink

Anddd I just ran out of ideas, gonna update this lol

(09-09-2018, 11:15 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: 1. New server - Normal FFA (that one in Agar.io )
3. Time highscores
5. That daily quiz
6. Well now long time ago I played one gamemode in some another game, and in that gamemode player would instead ejaculating mass with w, he         would  shoot viruses, it was a lot of fun XD

I like #6! Heh... and just to make sure you couldn't go crazy with that while tiny. have each w take say 200-300 mass of of you to make the virus.

(One of my pet peeves in the game is, being shot at by a player that was so small, I didn't even see them there!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run
(09-09-2018, 01:11 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 11:15 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: 1. New server - Normal FFA (that one in Agar.io )
3. Time highscores
5. That daily quiz

I like #6!  Heh... and just to make sure you couldn't go crazy with that while tiny. have each w take say 200-300 mass of of you to make the virus.

(One of my pet peeves in the game is, being shot at by a player that was so small, I didn't even see them there!)

I feel u Cry
when u have like 40k mass and then some random dude that has like 100 mass XD shoots a virus on u and cuz of that virus other players eat u xc

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel