Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello World!!!
So....since I play this game for a while now, I decided to introduce myself.

I am Rottary or Simple, in real life Gabriel.

I come from a GMT +3 country, more exact Romania. I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast who has quite a lot of free time on his hands, part of which I spend here.I share a flat with haX who is also a agma player and the reason I started playing this game.I'm 23 years old, full of hopes and dreams.Although I have a lot of free time my life is pretty dam stressful so I like to make time for myself  hence my affinity for procrastinating 

That's all I can think about right now...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rottary's post:
  • Sora
(05-01-2018, 07:55 AM)Rottary Wrote: So....since I play this game for a while now, I decided to introduce myself.

I am Rottary or Simple, in real life Gabriel.

I come from a GMT +3 country, more exact Romania. I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast who has quite a lot of free time on his hands, part of which I spend here.I share a flat with haX who is also a agma player and the reason I started playing this game.I'm 23 years old, full of hopes and dreams.Although I have a lot of free time my life is pretty dam stressful so I like to make time for myself  hence my affinity for procrastinating 

That's all I can think about right now...

Hi Rottary, and welcome aboard!

Here's hoping that you'll reach all of your hopes & dreams!

And the title of your message makes me think that you might be a programmer? (lol)

/# perl
print "hello world"

Hmm. (lol) I'm glad that I've forgotten most of it!

Hope that you have a blast with us, and looking forward to getting to know you, and find out what stresses people in Romania!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Welcome to agma! Nice to hear your a crypto enthusiast. We might combine some crypto related stuff with agma later. That'll make it extra interesting for you, considering it'll be a combination of two of your interest fields in one.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Owl , Squirrel
Rottary good to have you in the community! Here you'll find alot of people that have passion for different fields.

Hope you stick aroundWink
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome to the forum
I hope you will find many friends

here is a signature that I made for your arrival here

[Image: Rottary_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel