Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Event?
Does anyone wanna arrange a party, or our own clan & demolish a server one day?

Requirements:

-Must be good at gaining, & sustaining mass.
-Must be good at evasion.
-Must be good at eating other players.
-Must have a knack to know when to split into other team members when they go into other players for a kill.
-Must have good teamwork. Communication is KEY. 
-Must be careful around viruses, & know when to eat them, & when to not.

Any level is welcome, as long as you're highly skilled. If we slip up, we lose team members, and most importantly, mass. No casualties accepted. However, there may be an occasional slip-up or two, and that's fine.

Post bump.

Extra: Must be size aware. Splitting to eat others and then not being able to, because your pieces are of equal size can cause a lot of troubles.
[Image: Doom_The_Destroyer_Sig.png]
DoomDaDestroya,

Judging by this post, it looks like it should be in the Clan Threads: http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

Nice post!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Sorry for the late reply. I was gonna put it in the clan threads, but it isn't too serious, and I don't know if I want a clan thing to actually happen. It's more of an idea, which can then grow into something bigger. Tongue
[Image: Doom_The_Destroyer_Sig.png]
(04-29-2018, 05:29 AM)DoomDaDestroya Wrote: Does anyone wanna arrange a party, or our own clan & demolish a server one day?

Requirements:

-Must be good at gaining, & sustaining mass.
-Must be good at evasion.
-Must be good at eating other players.
-Must have a knack to know when to split into other team members when they go into other players for a kill.
-Must have good teamwork. Communication is KEY. 
-Must be careful around viruses, & know when to eat them, & when to not.

Any level is welcome, as long as you're highly skilled. If we slip up, we lose team members, and most importantly, mass. No casualties accepted. However, there may be an occasional slip-up or two, and that's fine.

Post bump.

Extra: Must be size aware. Splitting to eat others and then not being able to, because your pieces are of equal size can cause a lot of troubles.

I'm guessing, based on your other posts, that you are looking to do this in the stock agar.io game?

Let's see if anyone elso posts and expresses an interest?

You might also want to ask around on the agma Discord server. Smile

It seems like an event that would be sort of spur-of-the-moment, and depend on a few players being willing and available at the same time!

I'm sure there's a few who like the idea! Maybe you can clarify if you meant for this to be in the stock game, or if the others' like agma are also options?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!