Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experimental Discord Server (Agar.io ONLY)
Exclamation 
Hi everyone, 

I'm currently an active player on Agar.io Experimental Servers, with particular emphasis on the arenas in: North America and Oceania. I do have a strong alliance with many people in-game, however, it would be nice to actually talk to them. Many of these people don't have Agar.io Tool so it's hard to communicate with them.

Therefore, one day, if they ever google my Agar.io name, hopefully this post will show up in the top results and they can join the Discord.

Access the link below to join my discord server: https://discord.gg/dZY7Ay4 
This invite link does not expire and EVERYONE is welcome to join.

There's people of all ages and abilities in this discord server, but with time, many of these users have become quite good at the game. 

The whole server is overlooked by two administrators and a moderator to assist with enquires and the actual management of the server.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

-Alana  Smile

(Note: I've also attached a screenshot of my in-game cell incase some readers only recognise me visually).

------------------------------------------------UPDATE------------------------------------------------

As of July 2018, I have added an interrogation page to the Discord. This is only to filter out those troll accounts that join the server. The requirements of getting in are not strict. We simply just want players passionate about the game. 

When you join the server using the above link, you'll automatically be assigned the interrogation role. Read through the information on the interrogation page and send us a quick message in #chat. An administrator will get back to you within 24 hours. 

Currently, we have about 50 members. 
[-] The following 3 users Like Alana's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel , TempZzy
(04-24-2018, 05:57 AM)Alana Wrote: Hi everyone, 

I'm currently an active player on Agar.io Experimental Servers, with particular emphasis on the Oceania ones. I do have a strong alliance with many people in-game, however, it would be nice to actually talk to them. Many of these people don't have Agar.io Tool so it's hard to communicate with them.

Therefore, one day, if they ever google my Agar.io name, hopefully this post will show up in the top results and they can join the Discord.

There's people of all ages and abilities in this discord server, including knowledgable players like One Plus™ (a long-standing level 100 user).

The whole server is overlooked by two administrators and a moderator to assist with enquires and the actual management of the server.

Anyway, at the moment, we're particularly looking for the user ГРЕТА™. 

-Alana  Smile

(Note: I've also attached a screenshot of my in-game cell incase some readers only recognise me visually).

I applaud the ingenuity, and using Google, plus this site, to try and attain what you reaklly want!!!

It's awesome!

I'm guessing that you've tried some of the other servers that added in a chat (like agma), but still are hoping that you can get people set up the way you are instead?

If you talk to some of us enough that we get to know you, perhaps we could keep a look-out for Oceania players who are also still playing the stock game, and get them to come find this thread?

For your part, it would work better if you had the instructions in your thread where to obtain, and how to install the tool that you do, as well.

(Although directing them straight to your Discord server works too... but the posts like yours can become buried easily. I think you would be better off with a few human agents working on your behalf as well! Wink )
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Alana
The discord server looks great!
I wish you the best of luck

-Headless
[Image: T5PCLgN.png]
(04-24-2018, 06:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 05:57 AM)Alana Wrote: Hi everyone, 

I'm currently an active player on Agar.io Experimental Servers, with particular emphasis on the Oceania ones. I do have a strong alliance with many people in-game, however, it would be nice to actually talk to them. Many of these people don't have Agar.io Tool so it's hard to communicate with them.

There's people of all ages and abilities in this discord server, including knowledgable players like One Plus™ (a long-standing level 100 user).

Anyway, at the moment, we're particularly looking for the user ГРЕТА™. 

-Alana  Smile

I applaud the ingenuity, and using Google, plus this site, to try and attain what you reaklly want!!!

It's awesome!

I'm guessing that you've tried some of the other servers that added in a chat (like agma), but still are hoping that you can get people set up the way you are instead?

If you talk to some of us enough that we get to know you, perhaps we could keep a look-out for Oceania players who are also still playing the stock game, and get them to come find this thread?

For your part, it would work better if you had the instructions in your thread where to obtain, and how to install the tool that you do, as well.

(Although directing them straight to your Discord server works too... but the posts like yours can become buried easily. I think you would be better off with a few human agents working on your behalf as well! Wink )

Hi Squirrel, 

Thanks for the reply and support. We're currently focused on Agar.io players only, but if they play a similar game such as agma, then we have allowed that. The only issue with recruiting from agma is that most of them would play agma more than agar.io. 

In terms of getting to know some of the users on here, that would be definitely would be helpful, but I haven't quite figured out everything on here yet. 

Side note: New members don't have to be Oceania players, but Experimental-Mode players. We're mainly based in Oceania, but move around to North American servers too. 

The tool is just an extension to Agar.io. In terms of server members, it wouldn't help the numbers if I left two routes on here (one going to the installation page and one to Discord - slight ambiguity on the effectiveness of these posts). I've designed the Discord server in a way that it has tutorials (extension included here), team-mode techniques, general info on our group (or small-scale clan) and entertainment items (music, memes, fancy fonts, urban dictionary, google, youtube, etc). 

...and finally, word-of-mouth would definitely be more effective (fun fact: that's how Discord became popular) but since we're fairly small-scale at the moment, it would be a bit difficult. 

As of now, the plan is to find a whole bunch of forums like these with active users, and post every now and then so the post is moved back up to recent. Alternatively, I may just do a new thread every few months. 

-Alana  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alana's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome to Agma, Alana!
Bump. Couple of updates that I've modified in the original post.