Agma player updates suggestions
  Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma player updates suggestions
Here we go with round 2 of suggestion, unlike my first suggestion list, this one is from other Agma players. 

1: Increase the area of view for supersonic, it's way too easy to go directly into someone ~Valkriran 
 2: statistics after the end of a match. like how much percentage you went up and time spent alive etcetera.~ARAM  
 3: In the shop, add another tab like the wearables, but for special pellets when you press w. Like when you press w it'll shoot out skulls or hearts or something ~Valkriran 
 4: New Server : Where its Giant and Supersonic Together ~PullMyFinger 
 5: New Server : Splitrun paradise but auto is not at 21k its at 40k also map is 35% bigger ~Ghost_Assassin 
 6: More Mini games: like : Snake, tetris etcetera. every point 50 coins get added ~BananaCowMan 
 7: Portal freezing Should be removed ~ Around 95% of the people i asked wanted this removed i asked 20 or so. 
 8: There should be an ability to block certain players, as in the way where you can't see their messages in chat. ~Valkriran 
 9: Add Selffeed gamemode ~Dark, he got 7 up votes for this suggestion. 
 10: New Powerup : Freezer " it freezes the player its dropped on for 5 seconds ~Ghost_Assassin

Thanks to all the people for there suggestion. i like them all and they are not breaking the game type of level suggestions, i would enjoy it if they add all these features but it will take some time. If You have a question about any of the suggestions ask me and i will try to answer the best i can Big Grin . This will be my last suggestions list until the next update is released .
[Image: 4a420a2ad2bc2cc57c11d8ec01da02cddc31c0d9...0aa168.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ghost_assassin's post:
  • Sora
8: There should be an ability to block certain players, as in the way where you can't see their messages in chat. ~Valkriran -- THIS IS A MUST!!!
9: Add Selffeed gamemode ~Dark, he got 7 up votes for this suggestion. -- not a fan of self-feed.. it encourages sloppy play
10: New Powerup : Freezer " it freezes the player its dropped on for 5 seconds ~Ghost_Assassin -- I LOVE IT!
Really good suggestions, makes some interesting thoughts for the New Tournament Gamemode

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.