Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old AGF
So I was thinking, it's been so long since I've even looked at the old AGF.io that I was thinking, we have only a few people left that actually got to play it. To those who have played it what was your favorite part of it? Why was it your favorite part? What do you wish came from AGF? And to those who have never played any part of AGF.io what's your favorite part of agma? Tell me about your favorite game mode and how long you have been playing agma. And to those who are newer how did you find agma/agf? My favorite part of agf.io was either pro mode or relax. I found agf because of a person playing it in one of my classes and then I played EXP mode. Alright Donkey Kong is going back to hibernation!

- Demon King Smile
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
(04-16-2018, 06:22 PM)Demon King Wrote: So I was thinking, it's been so long since I've even looked at the old AGF.io that I was thinking, we have only a few people left that actually got to play it. To those who have played it what was your favorite part of it? Why was it your favorite part? What do you wish came from AGF? And to those who have never played any part of AGF.io what's your favorite part of agma? Tell me about your favorite game mode and how long you have been playing agma. And to those who are newer how did you find agma/agf? My favorite part of agf.io was either pro mode or relax. I found agf because of a person playing it in one of my classes and then I played EXP mode. Alright Donkey Kong is going back to hibernation!

- Demon King Smile

Never really played that much. Tongue
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(04-16-2018, 06:22 PM)Demon King Wrote: So I was thinking, it's been so long since I've even looked at the old AGF.io that I was thinking, we have only a few people left that actually got to play it. To those who have played it what was your favorite part of it? Why was it your favorite part? What do you wish came from AGF? And to those who have never played any part of AGF.io what's your favorite part of agma? Tell me about your favorite game mode and how long you have been playing agma. And to those who are newer how did you find agma/agf? My favorite part of agf.io was either pro mode or relax. I found agf because of a person playing it in one of my classes and then I played EXP mode. Alright Donkey Kong is going back to hibernation!

- Demon King Smile

littttttt i loved agf  and secret i wish they can bring back secret thoo
Turtle was here   Heart
[Image: giphy_6.gif?width=400&height=267]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Megalodian's post:
  • Demon King
(04-16-2018, 07:30 PM)Megalodian Wrote: littttttt i loved agf  and secret i wish they can bring back secret thoo

Secret was pretty fucking lit, I loved it when I played it!

- Demon King Smile

I just remember the travelling Karla Roadshow -- all the people who'd try to pretend they were Relax, or another of her friends... lol Comedy was a sure-thing!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(04-17-2018, 03:04 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I just remember the travelling Karla Roadshow -- all the people who'd try to pretend they were Relax, or another of her friends... lol  Comedy was a sure-thing!

I remember the fake relaxes lmao and trying to make them prove they were real as they failed epically to even get top 5 :joy:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Demon King's post:
  • Squirrel