Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoomDaDestroya's Introduction.
Hello! I'm DoomDaDestroya/DoomDaDestroyer/DoomTheDestroyer. You can also just call me Doom. I started playing Agar during the first few months of its release actually, when I saw small YouTubers, specifically from the Minecraft community trying it out. Originally from someone with less than 100,000 subscribers, and then I saw Bodil40 playing it. It seems after he tried it out, the growth of the game just became ridiculous. I'd play on and off, before modding, after modding, before alternate versions, after them, and also before and after clans. I came back after the Miniclip update and the Google + Facebook related stuff to then make an account, reach level 23, and then take a 3 month hiatus. I've returned again to dominate the game. I am looking for any clan to join. Specifically hit, I think it's called? Or hitfire with the fire emoji. I regularly reach the leaderboard, and number one at that. I'm very professional at the game, and think I'd be great in any team. Please message me if you're interested. I've been making a name for myself through my playing, so you may know me.  Tongue

(04-28-2018, 12:12 PM)DoomDaDestroya Wrote: Hello! I'm DoomDaDestroya/DoomDaDestroyer/DoomTheDestroyer. You can also just call me Doom. I started playing Agar during the first few months of its release actually, when I saw small YouTubers, specifically from the Minecraft community trying it out. Originally from someone with less than 100,000 subscribers, and then I saw Bodil40 playing it. It seems after he tried it out, the growth of the game just became ridiculous. I'd play on and off, before modding, after modding, before alternate versions, after them, and also before and after clans. I came back after the Miniclip update and the Google + Facebook related stuff to then make an account, reach level 23, and then take a 3 month hiatus. I've returned again to dominate the game. I am looking for any clan to join. Specifically hit, I think it's called? Or hitfire with the fire emoji. I regularly reach the leaderboard, and number one at that. I'm very professional at the game, and think I'd be great in any team. Please message me if you're interested. I've been making a name for myself through my playing, so you may know me.  Tongue
Extra: I named myself DoomDaDestroya because DoomTheDestroyer wouldn't fit.
[Image: Doom_The_Destroyer_Sig.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like DoomDaDestroya's post:
  • Squirrel , Zeptix
Welcome to the community Doom!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
welcome to the forum have fun and hope you will enjoy being with us

here for your arrival a signature that I am made to you

[Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
Wow! It's so cool. Thanks a lot. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoomDaDestroya's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
He's always giving out signatures to the new membersWink

[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
That's really nice of him to do. I think I'll like it here. Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like DoomDaDestroya's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
That's good! We hope you stick around

[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(04-28-2018, 12:12 PM)DoomDaDestroya Wrote: Hello! I'm DoomDaDestroya/DoomDaDestroyer/DoomTheDestroyer. You can also just call me Doom. I started playing Agar during the first few months of its release actually, when I saw small YouTubers, specifically from the Minecraft community trying it out. Originally from someone with less than 100,000 subscribers, and then I saw Bodil40 playing it. It seems after he tried it out, the growth of the game just became ridiculous. I'd play on and off, before modding, after modding, before alternate versions, after them, and also before and after clans. I came back after the Miniclip update and the Google + Facebook related stuff to then make an account, reach level 23, and then take a 3 month hiatus. I've returned again to dominate the game. I am looking for any clan to join. Specifically hit, I think it's called? Or hitfire with the fire emoji. I regularly reach the leaderboard, and number one at that. I'm very professional at the game, and think I'd be great in any team. Please message me if you're interested. I've been making a name for myself through my playing, so you may know me.  Tongue

Extra: I named myself DoomDaDestroya because DoomTheDestroyer wouldn't fit.

Hi Doom, and welcome aboard!

I've already replied to one of your other messages, so you're making a great start here!

I'm looking forward to you sharing more of your game experiences, and general life with us, and hope you have a blast with everyone!

Good luck finding a clan to become a part of!

You should try checking out the 'Clans' area here, and maybe join our Discord community as well, since many of the clans use Discord as their chosen way of communicating.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
If I could get an invite to the Discord server(s), that'd be great! Thank you. I look forward to growing close with the community.
https://discord.gg/agmaio

Lmaooo im late buuuut welcome to the community Smile Have a great time here!
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
Its the thought that counts.

(05-01-2018, 01:42 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: Lmaooo im late buuuut welcome to the community Smile Have a great time here!

When you're late replying to a particular message, it means you had to go looking for things that you specifically missed! So... kind of a two-thumbs-up in my books!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Tongue I agree.