Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Introduction
HI i recently joined Agma.io about a week ago, and have already put 24+ hours into it. (Along With buying GOLD)! I play under the tags Paj, Pajoli, Sad, and Smile. I also play to make Youtube videos on Agma but thats not important right now. I live in the EST and am 15 years of age. I plan to be decently active on the forums and Agma. But school takes priority. Anyways thanks to Everyone who has read this Smile!!

-Paj
Pa-Hoo-lee
[-] The following 4 users Like Pajoli's post:
  • *Sad*, Eden, Sora, Squirrel
Welcome, enjoy your stay.
[Image: Nitehawk_Sig.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Nitehawk's post:
  • *Sad*, Pajoli
Welcome to the forum. Smile I wish you the best of luck for your Youtube, it is quite hard to get views now a days since people's interest can range from one thing to another in just a matter of days, or even hours. It is very nice to see that you put school as your priority, you don't see that too much anymore. School has become a very rough place in the United States, with all the crime and such. Once again, welcome, and we hope you stay.
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Polearm's post:
  • Pajoli, Squirrel
Welcome To The Community!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • *Sad*, Pajoli
Thanks for the love everyone! I really appreciate it!
Pa-Hoo-lee
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pajoli's post:
  • *Sad*
(04-07-2018, 09:31 PM)Pajoli Wrote: HI i recently joined Agma.io about a week ago, and have already put 24+ hours into it. (Along With buying GOLD)! I play under the tags Paj, Pajoli, Sad, and Smile. I also play to make Youtube videos on Agma but thats not important right now. I live in the EST and am 15 years of age. I plan to be decently active on the forums and Agma. But school takes priority. Anyways thanks to Everyone who has read this Smile!!

-Paj

An excellent introduction!

Welcome aboard, and I hope that you enjoy the game, and make some new friends along the way!

I'll echo Polearm -- it's great that you have your priorities in order, because life tends to be better for people who take care of their own futures!

(And it's sometimes very hard to see that when you're young, and just want to have fun.)

I'm looking forward to seeing what sorts of things you think about, and will share with us!

Have a blast out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • *Sad*, Meerkat, Pajoli
Welcome Pajoli! Glad to hear you enjoy the game, and especially good that you prioritize important things first. Playing agma is fun, and I think it's more fun when you play it as a reward to yourself for accomplishing tasks. So first you accomplish tasks, or do some work and priorities, and then you play after finishing these. The reward is always more unique, more valuable, and more fun when some efforts have been made to reach it.
I'd like to mention a suggestion made by a great member @"Kimber.ly", which involves the possibility of submitting your exam results or grades to agma, and if you've managed to obtain good grades, you'd get some kind of reward in agma such as coins. This would be a very interesting way to motivate some players to do good in school, all while enjoying the game and actually being endorsed and challenged by the game to do good at school.
It's a very interesting suggestion. Only, some further planning need to be done to structure how this would work.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 4 users Like Sora's post:
  • Meerkat, Owl , Pajoli, Squirrel
hello welcome among us always a pleasure to see people enjoy the game
actually the entertainment must be a reward and the studies a priority
so have fun and discover new friends

for your arrival i have created a signature to your name

[Image: Pajoli.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Eden, Pajoli
That sound realy cool Sora!

And EqAtOmBe thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!
Pa-Hoo-lee
[-] The following 3 users Like Pajoli's post:
  • *Sad*, Eden, EqAtOmBe
EqAtOmBe thank you so much again I'ma use that for my youtube banner too Big Grin !!!!
Pa-Hoo-lee
[-] The following 2 users Like Pajoli's post:
  • *Sad*, EqAtOmBe
(04-08-2018, 11:30 PM)Pajoli Wrote: EqAtOmBe thank you so much again I'ma use that for my youtube banner too Big Grin !!!!

for  YT use this  

[Image: Pajoli_YT.jpg]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • *Sad*, Pajoli
OMG ILY TYSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pa-Hoo-lee
[-] The following 2 users Like Pajoli's post:
  • *Sad*, EqAtOmBe
(04-08-2018, 03:15 PM)Sora Wrote: Welcome Pajoli! Glad to hear you enjoy the game, and especially good that you prioritize important things first. Playing agma is fun, and I think it's more fun when you play it as a reward to yourself for accomplishing tasks. So first you accomplish tasks, or do some work and priorities, and then you play after finishing these. The reward is always more unique, more valuable, and more fun when some efforts have been made to reach it.
I'd like to mention a suggestion made by a great member @"Kimber.ly", which involves the possibility of submitting your exam results or grades to agma, and if you've managed to obtain good grades, you'd get some kind of reward in agma such as coins. This would be a very interesting way to motivate some players to do good in school, all while enjoying the game and actually being endorsed and challenged by the game to do good at school.
It's a very interesting suggestion. Only, some further planning need to be done to structure how this would work.

Hey, I LOVE this idea!

Where is that gal, and why didn';t she tell us about it? (lol)

I have briefly had the privelege of teaching some HS classes (it was only 4 months as an 'emergency measure'), and it's good for young people to be trying hard, bettering themselves, and just as importantly, finding things that motivate them enough to learn more on their own.

Smile

In the I.T. field, you can never sit still. If you stop learning, you eventually become obsolete. And so it goes for much of life!

Yes, it's great to have fun. But having all-fun means you're probably ignoring part of your life to your own detriment.

The World Health Organization announced this past week, that as of June it is adding "game addiction" as a recognized 'illness', so remember.... Everything in good measure! We want you to have fun, NOT to get sick!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • *Sad*, Pajoli