Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro :0
Heya! I'm Yukki, and I'm new around here! Tongue
I LOOVE agar.io, soccer, and other games. I hope I get to meet some new friends on here! I'm definately looking forward to it Smile
[Image: Yukki_Sig.png]
(04-04-2018, 08:37 PM)Yukki Wrote: Heya! I'm Yukki, and I'm new around here! Tongue
I LOOVE agar.io, soccer, and other games. I hope I get to meet some new friends on here! I'm definately looking forward to it Smile

Hi Yukki, and welcome aboard!

This is definitely the place to come and meet other agar.io players! (And past players... lol)

Some of them have moved on to the agar.io offshoots... (like the agma.io you will hear people talkimg about, here).

Great to have you join us! I hope you meet all the firends you could handle, and end up having more fun with them as well!

And it will be nice to hear from you now and again, so more of us can get to pick your brain, and so on!

Have a blast out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
welcome on board happy to see you among us hope that we will discover more about you and that many friends will be at the Appointment

as a welcome gift here is a signature that I made your name

[Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
Yukki, Welcome To The Community! Nice To See Your Interest In Such Cool Games, You Can Definitely Make Great Friends On Here.

Hope To See You Active In The Community!

Stay Owlsome.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Thanks everyone! And thanks so much for the signature, Eqatombe!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yukki's post:
  • EqAtOmBe