Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
I've been browsing the forums for the past couple of months off and on.  I've been playing Agar.io for the past several months and enjoy playing in my free time.  Seems like there are always quite a few bots when I play.  Anyways, if you come across Nitehawk with an owl emoji next to it that's me.  I'm usually playing with the Panther, Zombie, or Evil skin.  Great little forum you guys have.  Looking forward to reading and posting more.  Now back to playing.
[Image: Nitehawk_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nitehawk's post:
  • Sora
(03-30-2018, 11:45 PM)Nitehawk Wrote: I've been browsing the forums for the past couple of months off and on.  I've been playing Agar.io for the past several months and enjoy playing in my free time.  Seems like there are always quite a few bots when I play.  Anyways, if you come across Nitehawk with an owl emoji next to it that's me.  I'm usually playing with the Panther, Zombie, or Evil skin.  Great little forum you guys have.  Looking forward to reading and posting more.  Now back to playing.

Welcome to the Forums, Nitehawk!

Are you always playing the Agar.io game itself?

Or have you discovered the spin-off games? For example, agma.io. On top of which game you play, you'd probably also want to identify the server and region (ie: North America region, agarioforums.io server) , in order for people to look for you and say hello.

Here's hoping that you have a lot of fun with us, and have some messages to share saved up in your cranium! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hi Squirrel, thanks for the welcome. Yes, I have played agma.io a couple of times, but prefer agar.io. I mostly play in North America FFA, but occasionally venture in North America Experimental.
Welcome to the forums Nitehawk, glad you decided to register! It's interesting to read you've been around for months, but only now decided to register. There are definitely a lot of others passively browsing the forums once in a while. Maybe if they read your thread they will decide to turn active and involve themselves with the community as well.
Looking forwards to having you in the community, and maybe enjoying a battle or two together in one of the games!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Owl , Squirrel
Welcome to the Community! As @Sora Stated, Their Are Alot Of People That Just Browse Through The Forums, This Would Be A Marvelous Opportunity If They Joined Our Community!

Hope You Stick Around And Enjoy Your Stay.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
welcome among us

for your arrival here is a signature that I made to your name

[Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 3 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Nitehawk, Owl , Squirrel
Thanks again for the welcome guys. Wow Eqatombe no one has ever made a signature for me. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that. I know it takes a bit of time to create one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nitehawk's post:
  • Squirrel
you're welcome  Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s