Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Owl's FREE Bot Lobby! || 24 Hour Lobby || Enjoy!
Wink 
LOBBY STATUS: Closed

[Image: 5122365.png]

[Image: 5122368.png]
1). Be Nice And Respectful
2). No Trash Talking Others
3). No Spamming The Chat in Game
4). Do Not Invite Me To A Party 
5). Enjoy The Lobby!

[Image: 5122372.png]
Feel Free To Contact Me If You Have Any QuestionsSmile

[Image: 5122378.png]
Eastern Time Zone!

Lobby Will Start At 8 Pm Tonight! 

* Note * I will Be In Varies Game Modes So Be Sure To Look Through Each!

Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Owl 's post:
  • Apix , DhaniChocolatos, JellyBelly, Kasey, MENG, Sora, Squirrel
Why I should get gold?
1 - Im Broke
2 - Ill follow rules : )
3 - I neeeeed it
4 - idk anymore

[-] The following 2 users Like Saint's post:
  • MENG, PleaseSlowDrively
(03-29-2018, 08:48 PM)Saint Wrote: Why I should get gold?
1 - Im Broke
3 - I neeeeed it
4 - idk anymore

Don't Forget Your Username.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • MENG
(03-29-2018, 09:22 PM)Owl Wrote:
(03-29-2018, 08:48 PM)Saint Wrote: Why I should get gold?
1 - Im Broke
3 - I neeeeed it
4 - idk anymore

Don't Forget Your Username.

Username - GodSaint

[-] The following 1 user Likes Saint's post:
  • MENG
hello, nice to meet you, im gallyberseker, we play in the crazy server,im the leader of the vamp clan? I help agma because I can report any bug of bad thing and give a lot of idea on facebook video and photo as proof, I love your game so much like my wife pretty_ darline, I just read that one could win something so I try My luck, what am I doing as help? I report bugs, give ideas to sell items faster by leaving the apparent icon even to zero, ban insults , the insult in the name, the site for adult ... ideas for created new movement like spin flip shake, very good comment sue youtube which explains voila I am dominique salaun on facebook
cordially . and then good luck to all,
Leader of Clan Vamp gallyberseker
[-] The following 2 users Like gallyberseker's post:
  • MENG, Sora
(03-29-2018, 07:59 PM)Owl I please need gold for one month. I\m also broke. I also follow rules very good. Please! Yours, PleaseSlowDrively. Wrote:
LOBBY STATUS: Open

I Will Be Hosting A 24 Bot Lobby! Its Been Along Time Since I've Been On Here,Well I'm Back and bigger than ever! Enjoy My LobbySmile

5). Enjoy The Lobby!

Feel Free To Contact Me If You Have Any QuestionsSmile

2) KIK: NamesDarius

Eastern Time Zone!

Also I Will Be Gifting 1 Month Gold To Someone Lucky Tonight!

Requirements To Enter:
1. Follow The Rules Above
2. Comment Your Username 
3. In A Few Sentences Explain Why I Should Gift You Gold.

Close For Time Being, Will Start 8pm Eastern Time Zone!
Had A Great Time Hosting Bots Cool

I Saw Alot Of You In My Lobbies, And I Hope U Had Fun.

- Be Owlsome.

P.S. - Winner Will Be Announced Monday

(03-29-2018, 07:59 PM)Owl Wrote:
LOBBY STATUS: Closed

I Will Be Hosting A 24 Bot Lobby! Its Been Along Time Since I've Been On Here,Well I'm Back and bigger than ever! Enjoy My Lobby:)

5). Enjoy The Lobby!

Feel Free To Contact Me If You Have Any Questions:)

2) KIK: NamesDarius

Eastern Time Zone!

Also I Will Be Gifting 1 Month Gold To Someone Lucky Tonight!

Requirements To Enter:
1. Follow The Rules Above
2. Comment Your Username 
3. In A Few Sentences Explain Why I Should Gift You Gold.

Close For Time Being, Will Start 8pm Eastern Time Zone!

Honestly, I don't want gold. I just want to tell you you're awesome! :D

It was amazing to play with you; though I do regret not being able to play with you during the time you were able to play! :)
However, you didn't really talked which sucked, and it made me wonder if you truly enjoyed playing with us on Xy. (Just my concerns because I want everyone to enjoy their time in Agma.)

Anyways, I do hope you enjoyed playing! And I hope to see you again in the game more! :)

P.S., Don't be afraid to talk to me or anyone else. If they're rude to you, or type anything, I got your back!
[Image: 6r7s8A7.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kasey's post:
  • Squirrel
I must say that I was a bit lost, because it wasn't clear to me where this "lobby" was. But it's come and gone now, so it didm't really matter, for me.

And I'm used to that, because the times that I am around, usually most of you are not. Some of the people I talk to the most are in Australia, because it's more likely they and I are awake at the same times (even though I'm in Canada, lol).

Some people like bots... Sora has allowed for them, and you can get them.

When I find someone is using bots, I like jumping on the free food the bots provide, and following them to see where the botator is. And then make him prey instead! ~grin~

And @Kasey, you worry too much!

People get angry or annoyed for too many reasons, and most of those are not good reasons, I'd say. A game is for fun! I would think that we should assume if someone is playing the game, they are having a bit of fun.

When we can add to that, all the better!

But if I'm in the game playing, I generally do very little talking. (I don't even see stuff that's meant for me, except by accident.) If I'm playing, I generally have to concentrate on the game.

The times I'm most likely to break silence, is if I've discovered that the #1 & #2 people in the game are teaming. And then I will insult their gameplay. Smile

I try to keep ot to a minimum, since obviously Sora and the developers intend for people to be able to do it.

But a team gives players advantages, once they are adept at it:
  • they can be more ruthless, because behind the #2 players tiny bits that looks like chum in the sea, and causes players to split and try to take, is the #1 players mass, who is ready for it, and wants to eat the most sizeable players which might pose a threat to their current dynasty;
  • viruses are needed to break them up, but you basically have to break up both of the teammates simultaneously, and usually, the #2's bits will just harmlessly eat all the virii in the vicinity.\;
  • the sheer mass held by a #1/#2 team can be 10 times greater than the next person on the list -- it is hard to beat a goliath like that when most people are playing for themselves, not focused on the #1/#2 team, and are ready to eat you, completely oblivious that you are trying to impede/assist in the takedown of a #1/#2 team.

So sometimes, I just (rightfully so, I believe) insult their gameplay, and wait for them to make a mistake.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(03-31-2018, 07:41 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I must say that I was a bit lost, because it wasn't clear to me where this "lobby" was. But it's come and gone now, so it didm't really matter, for me.

And I'm used to that, because the times that I am around, usually most of you are not. Some of the people I talk to the most are in Australia, because it's more likely they and I are awake at the same times (even though I'm in Canada, lol).

Some people like bots... Sora has allowed for them, and you can get them.

When I find someone is using bots, I like jumping on the free food the bots provide, and following them to see where the botator is. And then make him prey instead! ~grin~

And @Kasey, you worry too much!

People get angry or annoyed for too many reasons, and most of those are not good reasons, I'd say. A game is for fun! I would think that we should assume if someone is playing the game, they are having a bit of fun.

When we can add to that, all the better!

But if I'm in the game playing, I generally do very little talking. (I don't even see stuff that's meant for me, except by accident.) If I'm playing, I generally have to concentrate on the game.

The times I'm most likely to break silence, is if I've discovered that the #1 & #2 people in the game are teaming. And then I will insult their gameplay. Smile

I try to keep ot to a minimum, since obviously Sora and the developers intend for people to be able to do it.

But a team gives players advantages, once they are adept at it:
  • they can be more ruthless, because behind the #2 players tiny bits that looks like chum in the sea, and causes players to split and try to take, is the #1 players mass, who is ready for it, and wants to eat the most sizeable players which might pose a threat to their current dynasty;
  • viruses are needed to break them up, but you basically have to break up both of the teammates simultaneously, and usually, the #2's bits will just harmlessly eat all the virii in the vicinity.\;
  • the sheer mass held by a #1/#2 team can be 10 times greater than the next person on the list -- it is hard to beat a goliath like that when most people are playing for themselves, not focused on the #1/#2 team, and are ready to eat you, completely oblivious that you are trying to impede/assist in the takedown of a #1/#2 team.

So sometimes, I just (rightfully so, I believe) insult their gameplay, and wait for them to make a mistake.

I do worry too much! ;-; I jump into every conversation and drag in others to make it more... Comfortable.

However, the comments that others make aren't always on how they play. They comment on other aspects, and type rude things. :/
Nonetheless, I do know what you mean and I truly do understand where you're coming from.

It is a game, yes. And, I wish others understood that instead of insulting people for winning fairly.
(03-31-2018, 07:48 AM)Kasey Wrote: I do worry too much! ;-; I jump into every conversation and drag in others to make it more... Comfortable.

However, the comments that others make aren't always on how they play. They comment on other aspects, and type rude things. :/
Nonetheless, I do know what you mean and I truly do understand where you're coming from.

It is a game, yes. And, I wish others understood that instead of insulting people for winning fairly.

Heh... something else about the democratic world... possibly even all of humanity... we like to compete!

I have heard many say that there is absolutely ZERO point to playing a game, if there's no competition, and they are serious about it.

And once people have committed within themselves to do well in the game, this brings to rise some of our own ugliness, when we find we're unable to beat someone we want to.

And that's the moment that they do the most harm to themselves... when they insult others. (Including me. But I do it anyways, because I want a #1/#2 team to know that what they are doing is no big deal, and can be dulplicated by even poor players.)

Besides, you used the word "fairly" in your reply, and I would have to say again that, since it seems clear that Teaming was allowed for and sanctioned by the developers, this would mean the #1/#2 team did get there fairly.

I just want them to feel bad about staying there, and making the game less enjoyable for everyone else around them.

Also, I have had some experience with another aspect of people, one that... I do not find so attractive.

I would take you back to a different time, maybe 1991 to 1994... just before the dawn of the public Internet, when BBSes flourished, and for the first time we were seing multi-line BBSes -- some, as many as 20 or so people could get onto it at once, and they were able to chat, play games, and so on. It was a taste of what has today, fully come.

And back then I was taking care of a game, making changes to it.

I was a softer sort. I wanted everyone to have fun in the game.

But you DID chase players, you WERE trying to kill them, and thus it was also a competition.

And so, by analysis, it seemed there were two clear groups of people:
-those who played for fun; and
-those who played for competition and killing each other.

And since I supported mainly the former group, the latter was unhappy with my work. So I met with some of the best player hunters, wanting to give them what they wanted, and yet still wanting to somewhat protect those who just wanted to play for fun (killing computer opponents instead, chatting, and making things).

So they laid out to me how a game that allowed them to chase people gave them an adrenalin rush, and was a measure of a kind of 'skill'.

They claimed that they wanted to know which amongst them were the best in hunting players.

So I incorporated a new and second scoring system that looked at player vs player kills. It tallied not only the total number of player kills, but assigned to each a 'value'. The higher up on the "PvP" list you were, the more PvP points someone got for killing you.

And conversely, if you killed someone who (a) was easy to kill, and (b) had no interest in PvP... at first you got little to no PvP points at all. If you continued killing these players when you were a good PvP killer, the game started penalizing you. There was a "public jail" one room away from the starting point -- the place that every player was "reborn" after a death... And the game would force you to sit in that room, unable to do much other than yell... and you could hear the yells of other players near you.

And then I got a little "lesson" on the darker side of humanity.

A very VERY select few of the good PvP players were honestly in it for a 'fair' and challenging player-vs-player hunt.

Most of those who were killing players just wanted the easy kill, and they got pleasure out of taking enjoyment away from other players.

After the game started penalizing them, and the penalties became ever more harsh, these players quit the game altogether, and went to another system where they could play and kill to their hearts content, and no-one ever stood up for weaker people.

We make a game for all people, but not all the people who play it, will be people that we would want to associate with.

And we each make those judgements based on our own morals and values, as we see fit.

It's rarely ever pretty. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
I get gold
1 - Im Broke
3 - I neeeeed it
4 - idk anymore
(03-31-2018, 08:45 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Heh... something else about the democratic world... possibly even all of humanity... we like to compete!

I have heard many say that there is absolutely ZERO point to playing a game, if there's no competition, and they are serious about it.

And once people have committed within themselves to do well in the game, this brings to rise some of our own ugliness, when we find we're unable to beat someone we want to.

And that's the moment that they do the most harm to themselves... when they insult others. (Including me. But I do it anyways, because I want a #1/#2 team to know that what they are doing is no big deal, and can be dulplicated by even poor players.)

Besides, you used the word "fairly" in your reply, and I would have to say again that, since it seems clear that Teaming was allowed for and sanctioned by the developers, this would mean the #1/#2 team did get there fairly.

I just want them to feel bad about staying there, and making the game less enjoyable for everyone else around them.

Also, I have had some experience with another aspect of people, one that... I do not find so attractive.

I would take you back to a different time, maybe 1991 to 1994... just before the dawn of the public Internet, when BBSes flourished, and for the first time we were seing multi-line BBSes -- some, as many as 20 or so people could get onto it at once, and they were able to chat, play games, and so on. It was a taste of what has today, fully come.

And back then I was taking care of a game, making changes to it.

I was a softer sort. I wanted everyone to have fun in the game.

But you DID chase players, you WERE trying to kill them, and thus it was also a competition.

And so, by analysis, it seemed there were two clear groups of people:
-those who played for fun; and
-those who played for competition and killing each other.

And since I supported mainly the former group, the latter was unhappy with my work. So I met with some of the best player hunters, wanting to give them what they wanted, and yet still wanting to somewhat protect those who just wanted to play for fun (killing computer opponents instead, chatting, and making things).

So they laid out to me how a game that allowed them to chase people gave them an adrenalin rush, and was a measure of a kind of 'skill'.

They claimed that they wanted to know which amongst them were the best in hunting players.

So I incorporated a new and second scoring system that looked at player vs player kills. It tallied not only the total number of player kills, but assigned to each a 'value'. The higher up on the "PvP" list you were, the more PvP points someone got for killing you.

And conversely, if you killed someone who (a) was easy to kill, and (b) had no interest in PvP... at first you got little to no PvP points at all. If you continued killing these players when you were a good PvP killer, the game started penalizing you. There was a "public jail" one room away from the starting point -- the place that every player was "reborn" after a death... And the game would force you to sit in that room, unable to do much other than yell... and you could hear the yells of other players near you.

And then I got a little "lesson" on the darker side of humanity.

A very VERY select few of the good PvP players were honestly in it for a 'fair' and challenging player-vs-player hunt.

Most of those who were killing players just wanted the easy kill, and they got pleasure out of taking enjoyment away from other players.

After the game started penalizing them, and the penalties became ever more harsh, these players quit the game altogether, and went to another system where they could play and kill to their hearts content, and no-one ever stood up for weaker people.

We make a game for all people, but not all the people who play it, will be people that we would want to associate with.

And we each make those judgements based on our own morals and values, as we see fit.

It's rarely ever pretty. Smile

It truly never is pretty. Smile

I never do what you just typed out, though I do suppose I might've gotten on a couple people for ganging up on me and spamming power-ups to kill me.  Big Grin (3v1 + recombines = traumatized me) I laughed, nonetheless, as they called me a noob for not... I don't even know what they expected me to do in that situation. (It was rather funny to me, though.)

I've ran into multiple players that liked to target specific people; regardless of their size. I don't truly understand what sort enjoyment or adrenaline rush (As you mentioned.) you could possibly get from that. It's confusing, in my opinion. 

In all honesty, I don't understand why people do what they do. Humanity is so confusing with their mindsets and thought process. -
How is it fun taking away other players enjoyment? If you have an answer to that, I'd love to see. To possibly understand how to respond better to such acts. 

Quite frankly, that system of gaming seems more organized and fun for those that are at the bottom. Smile
(04-01-2018, 08:45 AM)Kasey Wrote:  It truly never is pretty. Smile

I never do what you just typed out, though I do suppose I might've gotten on a couple people for ganging up on me and spamming power-ups to kill me.  Big Grin (3v1 + recombines = traumatized me) I laughed, nonetheless, as they called me a noob for not... I don't even know what they expected me to do in that situation. (It was rather funny to me, though.)

I've ran into multiple players that liked to target specific people; regardless of their size. I don't truly understand what sort enjoyment or adrenaline rush (As you mentioned.) you could possibly get from that. It's confusing, in my opinion. 

In all honesty, I don't understand why people do what they do. Humanity is so confusing with their mindsets and thought process. -
How is it fun taking away other players enjoyment? If you have an answer to that, I'd love to see. To possibly understand how to respond better to such acts. 

Quite frankly, that system of gaming seems more organized and fun for those that are at the bottom. Smile

The 3vs1 thing is funny -- glad that you laughed it off! Obviously, you were just supposed to die for them. Wink

People can get upset with a specific person for so many reasons -- some of which are only valid within their own heads. But when you have hatred, even the response to that can take different forms. When I truly disliked someone, I was able to completely ignore them, which I found often drove them bananas. Smile But for some people, there's not much substance to them, and it's pretty easy to figure out what they were trying to do. And if they are trying to bug you, you simply just don't give them the response they were going for.

When you create a game, it's almost always your wish that whoever comes to play it will have some fun. That is what gets them to come back. But "fun" is different for various people. And sadly, some just want to be schmucks, giving rise to as much turmoil as is possible for them. Those are the ones that you want to just ignore.

(I will admit though... if I see a person I don't like, and I see a channce to kill them? I take the shot.)

Fortunately for me (because again, I think my actions end up saying more for me than my foe), there's very few that I dislike.
Fight the Good Fight
Hosting Bots Tonight! 10pm Eastern Time