Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welp
Heyooo,
It's ya girl Kasey.

Haven't done this before, but here goes nothing.

A basic overview of myself is that I'm a rather simple individual; my standards aren't set to high for anyone. (Or anything, for that matter.) I accept all, I keep an open mind, I stick up for others, and I absolutely detest liars. (If you lie, I will know.)

I've been a gamer all my life; as well as a complete nerd. If I were to be honest, the first gaming community that I've ever joined would have to be FH. Believe it or not. Been a member for roughly six... Maybe 10 years?

I have no filter whatsoever. I speak my mind, though it is rather flawing, I do it. Whether it gets me in trouble or not. Wink

So, joining this community, so far, has been great. I've met many wonderful players and people that I consider great friends. (More so than others. Keep that in mind.) There will always be toxic individuals, of course. No matter where you go, you'll find those you cannot get along with.

Fun facts, yay.
I make skins, duh. Lmao. And, I'm working on collaborating some YT ideas with some other people. Hopefully, in the long run, it works out! (Must stay optimistic!!)

On a side note, I hope to stay a member in this community. Smile
I see great potential. <3

Signing off,
Kasey

[Image: 6r7s8A7.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Kasey's post:
  • Demon King, Sora, Squirrel
(03-24-2018, 07:13 AM)Kasey Wrote:
Heyooo,
It's ya girl Kasey.

Haven't done this before, but here goes nothing.

A basic overview of myself is that I'm a rather simple individual; my standards aren't set to high for anyone. (Or anything, for that matter.) I accept all, I keep an open mind, I stick up for others, and I absolutely detest liars. (If you lie, I will know.)

I've been a gamer all my life; as well as a complete nerd. If I were to be honest, the first gaming community that I've ever joined would have to be FH. Believe it or not. Been a member for roughly six... Maybe 10 years?

I have no filter whatsoever. I speak my mind, though it is rather flawing, I do it. Whether it gets me in trouble or not. Wink

So, joining this community, so far, has been great. I've met many wonderful players and people that I consider great friends. (More so than others. Keep that in mind.) There will always be toxic individuals, of course. No matter where you go, you'll find those you cannot get along with.

Fun facts, yay.
I make skins, duh. Lmao. And, I'm working on collaborating some YT ideas with some other people. Hopefully, in the long run, it works out! (Must stay optimistic!!)

On a side note, I hope to stay a member in this community. Smile
I see great potential. <3

Signing off,
Kasey

Hi Kasey, and welcome aboard!

I would vote this as the best and most comprehensive 'Intro' that I've seen in a string of months here!

I hope that it inspires others to not just say, "Hey, my name is Steve. How's it going?" (lol)

Not that there's anything wrong with only saying a few words -- a few is better than nuttin' at all!

A few of the things you said really caught my attention, because I'd say that I am the same way -- on open-mindedness, and reserving the right to speak my mind as I see it, for better or for worse.

I am really hoping that we'll have an opportunity to spark some conversation in these parts! (I'm sure we'll disagree on a few things, lol.)

For example, I would love to call your bluff that you know when someone is lying or not!

(And it reminds me of a game we played here, where someone would say three things about themselves, one of which was a lie, and the others correct -- and you had to guess which was the lie.)

I'll have to find the thread and wake it up.

PS: People really appreciate people like you, who will give an honest answer, even if it's not what the listener wants to hear.

People are too fond, in this day in age, of putting on a face, and spewing some bull, for whatever reason. (Ie: (a) You thought your friend was too emotionally hurt and couldn't handle what you thought? Who cares that your line didn't actually help them at all, right? Or (b), you think it's funny that when your friend asks you for some honest advice, that they never know whether to take it seriously or not, and end up assuming that you were being sarcastic, and choose to ignore what you said.)

I believe that communities are about "helping each other through life"! And if I've gauged you right, I have a feeling that you'll agree!

So this is me looking forward to a conversation with you... because the ones where we don't agree, but are still friendly, I find are far more fun. Smile

A person who is truely open-minded, really, is someone who is eager to learn from others, and just as eager to share their take on it all!

PS: What is this game 'FH' that you played? Nothing that would match that comes to mind. (But confession -- I don't play that many games anymore.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Kasey, Sora
Kaseyyyyyyyyyyy   Heart

I'm happy to see your presentation here

welcome with us and yes this community has execptionel members

I hope you will love and discover

I allowed myself to create with your name and the little bee a forum signature

have fun discovering and thank you for being with us  Cool 

[Image: Kasey_Bee_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 3 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Kasey, Sora, Squirrel
(03-24-2018, 09:59 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Hi Kasey, and welcome aboard!

I would vote this as the best and most comprehensive 'Intro' that I've seen in a string of months here!

I hope that it inspires others to not just say, "Hey, my name is Steve. How's it going?" (lol)

Not that there's anything wrong with only saying a few words -- a few is better than nuttin' at all!

A few of the things you said really caught my attention, because I'd say that I am the same way -- on open-mindedness, and reserving the right to speak my mind as I see it, for better or for worse.

I am really hoping that we'll have an opportunity to spark some conversation in these parts! (I'm sure we'll disagree on a few things, lol.)

For example, I would love to call your bluff that you know when someone is lying or not!

(And it reminds me of a game we played here, where someone would say three things about themselves, one of which was a lie, and the others correct -- and you had to guess which was the lie.)

I'll have to find the thread and wake it up.

PS: People really appreciate people like you, who will give an honest answer, even if it's not what the listener wants to hear.

People are too fond, in this day in age, of putting on a face, and spewing some bull, for whatever reason. (Ie: (a) You thought your friend was too emotionally hurt and couldn't handle what you thought? Who cares that your line didn't actually help them at all, right? Or (b), you think it's funny that when your friend asks you for some honest advice, that they never know whether to take it seriously or not, and end up assuming that you were being sarcastic, and choose to ignore what you said.)

I believe that communities are about "helping each other through life"! And if I've gauged you right, I have a feeling that you'll agree!

So this is me looking forward to a conversation with you... because the ones where we don't agree, but are still friendly, I find are far more fun. Smile

A person who is truely open-minded, really, is someone who is eager to learn from others, and just as eager to share their take on it all!

PS: What is this game 'FH' that you played? Nothing that would match that comes to mind. (But confession -- I don't play that many games anymore.)

You are so right! 

I thoroughly agree with your statements. 

I went around and checked everyone elses "intro" and was actually astounded by how short and simple they were. It's rather amusing, in a sense.

Also, I'd love to have a conversation with you as well. Whether we agree or not, I'd still find it friendly and entertaining. Smile

You may be right about the lying bit, however, in person I'm rather very observant. I read body language quite well. Whilst over the internet, it's only pixelated and not face-to-face. 

FH isn't a very popular game. Quite frankly, I found it when I was rather younger and more into animals. (Confession.) Explaining the purpose will be hard, but I hope I can ease your curiosity with it. FH stands for FeralHeart. (Link for FH) It's an online game, (downloadable) where you're thrusted into the world of an animal. Mainly, wolf and feline. It's an roleplaying type of game. Chatting and playing around as the animal you choose to be. 

It's very simple. I made and created "presets" for it. Designed these things for players to use. Smile

I enjoyed being in the community.

(03-24-2018, 04:37 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Kaseyyyyyyyyyyy   Heart

I'm happy to see your presentation here

welcome with us and yes this community has execptionel members

I hope you will love and discover

I allowed myself to create with your name and the little bee a forum signature

have fun discovering and thank you for being with us  Cool 

[Image: Kasey_Bee_Sig.png]

Awww!!!  Heart Heart Heart 

Thank you so much, Eqa! You're so amazing and brilliant - I love it so much!

You welcome me with open arms and I am forever grateful for that. <3 You're the bestest BESTEST person I've ever met. I hope we can remain great friends.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kasey's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(03-24-2018, 05:54 PM)Kasey Wrote:  You are so right! 

I thoroughly agree with your statements. 

I went around and checked everyone elses "intro" and was actually astounded by how short and simple they were. It's rather amusing, in a sense.

Also, I'd love to have a conversation with you as well. Whether we agree or not, I'd still find it friendly and entertaining. Smile

You may be right about the lying bit, however, in person I'm rather very observant. I read body language quite well. Whilst over the internet, it's only pixelated and not face-to-face. 

FH isn't a very popular game. Quite frankly, I found it when I was rather younger and more into animals. (Confession.) Explaining the purpose will be hard, but I hope I can ease your curiosity with it. FH stands for FeralHeart. (Link for FH) It's an online game, (downloadable) where you're thrusted into the world of an animal. Mainly, wolf and feline. It's an roleplaying type of game. Chatting and playing around as the animal you choose to be. 

It's very simple. I made and created "presets" for it. Designed these things for players to use. Smile

I enjoyed being in the community.

Hehehe, hey! I wonder if claiming to be excellent at reading body language means there's less chance someone you find on-line ever wants to actually meet you. But what with the typing, you need to rely on other nuances instead here on-line. If you met someone and were able to audibly talk, that would likely give you a leg-up on your usual success.

The game you found and liked is an interesting choice! I'm sure that it says some things about you (it affirms that you're open-minded, I'd say) that the rest of us can figure out along the way.

I just realized something else that was twigging me about your post that sets you apart.

You used proper grammar throughout!

Most of the people here are quite young (although not all). I am definitely in the "not young" category.

I will definitely be looking fior more posts from you. Glad that you've decided to join us!
Fight the Good Fight
 "'Hehehe, hey! I wonder if claiming to be excellent at reading body language means there's less chance someone you find on-line ever wants to actually meet you. But what with the typing, you need to rely on other nuances instead here on-line. If you met someone and were able to audibly talk, that would likely give you a leg-up on your usual success.

The game you found and liked is an interesting choice! I'm sure that it says some things about you (it affirms that you're open-minded, I'd say) that the rest of us can figure out along the way.

I just realized something else that was twigging me about your post that sets you apart.

You used proper grammar throughout!

Most of the people here are quite young (although not all). I am definitely in the 'not young' category.

I will definitely be looking for more posts from you. Glad that you've decided to join us!'"

Definitely does help me in the long run! However, when I wish that some people weren't what they seem, I see through it and end up getting hurt by the truth. Sometimes, I wish lies were reality. Yet, I always get disappointed by the truth. It truly does suck.

That game was actually interesting. I loved the RPing (short terminology for "role-playing") system and dynamics within it. I remember so clearly how I used certain words to act out my character; and I absolutely LOVED learning how to get better with it! It was so interesting to see how creative these people were. Honestly, there were so many older folks that played it. (Shockingly enough)

I'm a grammar freak. I always have to proof read what I type and when I type it. I go through my words and pick out the perfect one; and if I'm not happy enough with it, I reword my sentence. I'm crazy about writing. I even correct other people's spelling errors! It's sad. 

Did you write an "introduction"? I'd love to see it if you did!  Heart
(03-25-2018, 01:44 AM)Kasey Wrote: Definitely does help me in the long run! However, when I wish that some people weren't what they seem, I see through it and end up getting hurt by the truth. Sometimes, I wish lies were reality. Yet, I always get disappointed by the truth. It truly does suck.

That game was actually interesting. I loved the RPing (short terminology for "role-playing") system and dynamics within it. I remember so clearly how I used certain words to act out my character; and I absolutely LOVED learning how to get better with it! It was so interesting to see how creative these people were. Honestly, there were so many older folks that played it. (Shockingly enough)

I'm a grammar freak. I always have to proof read what I type and when I type it. I go through my words and pick out the perfect one; and if I'm not happy enough with it, I reword my sentence. I'm crazy about writing. I even correct other people's spelling errors! It's sad. 

Did you write an "introduction"? I'd love to see it if you did!  Heart

You're right about being able to be hurt by the truth. Once in awhile, I think that is necessary for us, and helps our own understanding of people in general. But then there's our own hopes and dreams, and that is totally different.

We all have them, and most of our dreams might not come true the way we envisioned it, but I believe it's a self-help system in our bodies -- a facet of us that has us look to possibilities in out future that we'll come to love, and so on, and it helps with our overall positive outlook on things.

I think your logical side would have to assuage you by gently reminding you that it's better fior your dream to be shattered early on, rather than have someone successfully fool you a certain way, which allows you to foster a particular dream, and continue adding to it.

Dreams do come true! You do meet people in your life that can change you (for the better), for the rest of your days. But alas, the dreamworld is your own created set of 'perfection', and real people generally don't fill it that way. But in the end, the truly important people to you, that too is okay... Because it is the fact that, as much and as well as you know them, and predict what they will do or think, they can still completely surprise you as well, and that is what keeps a friendship exciting. Smile

With what you said on grammar... could it be that you are a perfectionist?? (And you're willing to admit it in the realm of grammar, because you think you're doing pretty well with that?) ~coughs~

I was one of those. But I'm partially reformed now... I now call "perfectionism" a disease, because it has you constantly striving for the unattainable. (lol) And it drives you MAD!!!

It's okay to correct people... for you, it is a sign that you care about them, and would like to see them get better! You just have to first ascertain if they will appreciate your efforts or not. ~grin~

And yes, the best part of Introductions, I think, is that when you mean someone who's been around awhile, you can find out more about them ina few ways:
  • Go to the Introductions section, and look for their Intro. They are listed chronilogically, so you could find out when a person joined, and it is more likely to have been posted at about the same time.
  • Look at the person's profile. It is a smaller version of the 'Intro' and can give you some broader details.
  • Look at the comments people have given them for their 'reputation'. This is usually done after someone knows a person a bit, and tend to be small summaries of how a particular person sees someone.
  • You can also go looking for past messages that someone posted.
Fight the Good Fight
(03-25-2018, 02:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote: You're right about being able to be hurt by the truth. Once in awhile, I think that is necessary for us, and helps our own understanding of people in general. But then there's our own hopes and dreams, and that is totally different.

We all have them, and most of our dreams might not come true the way we envisioned it, but I believe it's a self-help system in our bodies -- a facet of us that has us look to possibilities in out future that we'll come to love, and so on, and it helps with our overall positive outlook on things.

I think your logical side would have to assuage you by gently reminding you that it's better fior your dream to be shattered early on, rather than have someone successfully fool you a certain way, which allows you to foster a particular dream, and continue adding to it.

Dreams do come true! You do meet people in your life that can change you (for the better), for the rest of your days. But alas, the dreamworld is your own created set of 'perfection', and real people generally don't fill it that way. But in the end, the truly important people to you, that too is okay... Because it is the fact that, as much and as well as you know them, and predict what they will do or think, they can still completely surprise you as well, and that is what keeps a friendship exciting. Smile

With what you said on grammar... could it be that you are a perfectionist?? (And you're willing to admit it in the realm of grammar, because you think you're doing pretty well with that?) ~coughs~

I was one of those. But I'm partially reformed now... I now call "perfectionism" a disease, because it has you constantly striving for the unattainable. (lol) And it drives you MAD!!!

It's okay to correct people... for you, it is a sign that you care about them, and would like to see them get better! You just have to first ascertain if they will appreciate your efforts or not. ~grin~

And yes, the best part of Introductions, I think, is that when you mean someone who's been around awhile, you can find out more about them ina few ways:
  • Go to the Introductions section, and look for their Intro. They are listed chronilogically, so you could find out when a person joined, and it is more likely to have been posted at about the same time.
  • Look at the comments people have given them for their 'reputation'. This is usually done after someone knows a person a bit, and tend to be small summaries of how a particular person sees someone.
  • You can also go looking for past messages that someone posted.

It does drive you mad. I'm usually more... Relaxed about other people but once I pointed out some sort of mistake my aunt made, I ended up almost getting bashed upside the head. (I typed almost because she got ready to hit me for correcting her grammar.)

Ahem, I won't lie about being somewhat of a perfectionist. I have no problem admitting the truth. Wink

I know all of that already. Hmm, I must've not been clear on what I asked.

My question was indicating towards you. If you made an Introduction about yourself. I'm curious to see if there's another person that wrote a paragraph like I did. (Maybe not a paragraph, but y'know.)
(03-25-2018, 02:45 AM)Kasey Wrote:   It does drive you mad. I'm usually more... Relaxed about other people but once I pointed out some sort of mistake my aunt made, I ended up almost getting bashed upside the head. (I typed almost because she got ready to hit me for correcting her grammar.)

Ahem, I won't lie about being somewhat of a perfectionist. I have no problem admitting the truth. Wink

I know all of that already. Hmm, I must've not been clear on what I asked.

My question was indicating towards you. If you made an Introduction about yourself. I'm curious to see if there's another person that wrote a paragraph like I did. (Maybe not a paragraph, but y'know.)

I cackled over your run-in with your aunt. I hope that she came to understand you did it because you wanted her to get better! One of my favourite topics for babbling about, is what I sum as "frame of reference" -- a culmination of every event, every person, every factor, every influence that has changed you, and made you who you are.

Some people just hate being corrected! They take it as a personal attack, even when they know that they shouldn't. It can be almost a "reflex reaction".

This is your thread, your Intro and should be all about you, so I didn't want to talk about me in it. But I just took a look, and mine is just gone! I dunno what happened, but I guess I'll make a new one.
Fight the Good Fight
ho
i'm going to have to get more involved with writing so already that my french writing contains a lot of gramatical mistakes
 so you have to find that i'm detruising my english  Confused

(03-25-2018, 03:42 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: ho
i'm going to have to get more involved with writing so already that my french writing contains a lot of gramatical mistakes
 so you have to find that i'm detruising my english  Confused

Not at all! You don't really have many grammatical errors in your sentences. Whether you did or didn't, I take under account that English isn't your native tongue. Smile

You're perfectly okay, Eqa.  Heart

(03-25-2018, 03:28 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I cackled over your run-in with your aunt. I hope that she came to understand you did it because you wanted her to get better! One of my favourite topics for babbling about, is what I sum as "frame of reference" -- a culmination of every event, every person, every factor, every influence that has changed you, and made you who you are.

Some people just hate being corrected! They take it as a personal attack, even when they know that they shouldn't. It can be almost a "reflex reaction".

This is your thread, your Intro and should be all about you, so I didn't want to talk about me in it. But I just took a look, and mine is just gone! I dunno what happened, but I guess I'll make a new one.

Lmao. I'm glad you found it funny! My mum is the same, she literally fluffs up like an angry bird and scolds me for correcting her because, supposedly, I'm not the parent. Lol.

Honestly though! I'm doing it out of respect and love. It's a teaching moment. Let me correct your mistakes so you know for next time.

Yes, it may be my thread, but I love learning about others! I don't care if it's mine. I never claimed it. 

Dang. It disappeared? Weird.
@Squirrel
missing because had to be there for too long   Tongue

im exit  Angel