Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Question for the Technology Geeks
Provided the same Specs, which branded gaming laptop has a better performance? Don't give links, I'm asking your opinions.

A. Acer
B. Asus
C. Alienware
D. MSI
E. HP
F. Sager

In my opinion, I'd say AlienWare. It has great reviews, and what they specialize IS gaming pc's.
Alienware is glamorized shit for morons, it used to be something, now? na. Asus ROG is rather nice stuff. Though with laptops you can't expect too much.
-LKD70
Hmmm..... I don't know. I would say AlienWare or HP. It doesnt really matter. But it'd your opinion dude..
I got an ASUS for my kid, but as for me i take old machines and build em up. right now im on an old dell xps420 thats maxed out. id need a new motherboard to make it any better lol. I been rebuilding machines since i was young (because im cheap Wink )

With the advent of tiny LINUX machines with touchscreens (cell phones and tablets) I've had no desire to get a laptop. i have an old samsung galaxy tab with a bluetooth keyboard running UBUNTO, no need for a laptop! I like console gaming on a bigger screen anyway.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ubuntu* and get rid of Ubuntu, get Mint Wink
-LKD70
i have a samsung laptop and it does the jobSmile
                                       ♠Dont be dumb stick it in her bum♠
"Does the job" isn't necessary best for your buck.
-LKD70
ASUS!
Haven't tried the others yet, except Acer (PB in that case, so I guess that doesn't really count)
[Image: Voakie.png]
I've tried them all sadly lmao
-LKD70
i have an alienware and it is awesom Big Grin
Can't do sth wrong with alienware tbh Big Grin
you can, first way is you could buy one. that's a big no no.
-LKD70