0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SelfFeeding Server
Would you like a Self Feeding Server

Detials: A self-feed server is a type of server where you don't eat other cells normally. The goal is to try and get as large as possible, by only feeding yourself. So you press W to eject cells, and then you eat these cells because they give you more mass than what you lose when you eject them. That means, the more cells you eject and consume by yourself, the more you grow. Now, what most people do is split max times, and hold W to feed as much as they can into their own cells. Until they grow as so large that they take over the map, and the server restarts.
Turtle was here   Heart
[Image: giphy_6.gif?width=400&height=267]
(03-23-2018, 07:23 AM)Mariocidew Wrote: Hellow All I like pizza! Smile
~snipped malicious link~

I like pizza too  Smile
Turtle was here   Heart
(03-23-2018, 07:26 AM)Megalodian Wrote:
~snipped malicious link~

I like pizza too  Smile

What exactly do you mean by a 'self feeding server'?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
goood poll Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes abdalla1's post:
  • Megalodian
(03-23-2018, 06:48 PM)abdalla1 Wrote: goood poll Big Grin

Thanks  Tongue
Turtle was here   Heart
(03-23-2018, 08:55 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 07:26 AM)Megalodian Wrote:
~snipped malicious link~

I like pizza too  Smile

What exactly do you mean by a 'self feeding server'?

so say if you split into 16 or split multiple times  u have to self feed to merge faster and u can use viruses to help you grow. does that clear it up a little?

Extra:
A self-feed server is a type of server where you don't eat other cells normally. The goal is to try and get as large as possible, by only feeding yourself. So you press W to eject cells, and then you eat these cells because they give you more mass than what you lose when you eject them.
That means, the more cells you eject and consume by yourself, the more you grow.
Now, what most people do is split max times, and hold W to feed as much as they can into their own cells. Until they grow as so large that they take over the map, and the server restarts.
Turtle was here   Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Megalodian's post:
  • Squirrel
(03-23-2018, 09:42 PM)Megalodian Wrote: so say if you split into 16 or split multiple times  u have to self feed to merge faster and u can use viruses to help you grow. does that clear it up a little?

Extra:
A self-feed server is a type of server where you don't eat other cells normally. The goal is to try and get as large as possible, by only feeding yourself. So you press W to eject cells, and then you eat these cells because they give you more mass than what you lose when you eject them.
That means, the more cells you eject and consume by yourself, the more you grow.
Now, what most people do is split max times, and hold W to feed as much as they can into their own cells. Until they grow as so large that they take over the map, and the server restarts.

Okay, thanks for the explanation -- you did a good job on it! But you can still eat other player cells as well, right, it's just that when you're very small, you can try to find a lonely spot on the map and get yourself bigger, without needing to rely on a dum-dum in the area who is all split up, and just waiting for you to send a stray shot in amongst their bits to wrap 'em up.

This would really only help the smaller players, so I think it sounds like a reasonable idea! My only fear is someone could write a script that plays a game as one of these cells, and with a script, and that could really skew the game.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Megalodian
Hmmm... Self Feeding Server sodaC Id REKKK
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac