Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Skins Free
[Image: Leo.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • run SPOT run
waoh simba....
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
[Image: Ball8.png]

[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
that ones sexy as heck
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: Rip.png]          [Image: tarantula.png]

[Image: Joker_Of_Death.png]          [Image: Lion33.png]

[Image: sheriff.png]

[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
[Image: Black_Cat.png]  [Image: Hooded_Demon.png]

[Image: Red_Gator.png]   [Image: Toxic_Kitty.png]

[Image: Warrior.png]

[Image: Bendy_And_Boris.png]     [Image: Monkey_Soldier.png]

[Image: Nerd_Vador.png]    [Image: Qbert23.png]

[Image: Ranger.png]    [Image: Sonic_II.png]

[Image: The_Punisher.png]   [Image: Toxic_Warrior.png]

[-] The following 3 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Sora, Squirrel
[Image: Ra_Aa_A.png]  [Image: Foxy.png]  

[Image: Fox_X.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
Honestly, Eqa, you are truly talented! I'm amazed each time I see a skin you've created; and, won't lie, I get blown away by the talent you hold!

I will never stop thanking you for creating my most recent skin.

Thank you so much for your work. You're absolutely amazing, Eqa!
[Image: 6r7s8A7.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Kasey's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Sora, Squirrel
(04-03-2018, 08:27 AM)Kasey Wrote: Honestly, Eqa, you are truly talented! I'm amazed each time I see a skin you've created; and, won't lie, I get blown away by the talent you hold!

I will never stop thanking you for creating my most recent skin.

Thank you so much for your work. You're absolutely amazing, Eqa!

thank you his words touch me a lot
when i see people happy having their skin or signature that makes me happy
it's my way to bring people a moment of joy in a world where it is easier to hurt than to help

in addition it relaxes me when I work on the image which helps me enormously in the phase that I live since the last year

[-] The following 3 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Kasey, Sora, Squirrel
(04-04-2018, 01:00 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: thank you his words touch me a lot
when i see people happy having their skin or signature that makes me happy
it's my way to bring people a moment of joy in a world where it is easier to hurt than to help

in addition it relaxes me when I work on the image which helps me enormously in the phase that I live since the last year

And thanks for alluding to a life that isn't as perfect as you'd like! Many of us just smile and keep that stuff to ourselves.

I'd just like to say, since we have a bunch of a younger crowd here, this is exactly why you should spend a bunch of your time, while young, figuring out what you like, and what you're good at.

Harnessing the later, and making plans for the former are going to be two of the largest factors in your having a happier life!

This is something they don't teach you in HS, but they really should.

If you have no clue what you want to do with your life, it's time to ask yourself what you might like, and go find opportunities to try to determine whether your ideas 'are you' or not!

When you're truly interested in something, there is no telling just how much you're capable of!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe