Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for Agar.io Clan EU
Looking to join Agar.io clan(prefer who use extensions like ogar/agarplus).
I play the game since the release and have a good experience.
Lvl 100 for 2 years+.

If anyone is recruiting post info to contract.
P.S only Agar.io and only Agar.io on PC. Not interested in other types of Clans
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aisaka's post:
  • Curly
(03-13-2018, 10:27 AM)Aisaka Wrote: Looking to join Agar.io clan(prefer who use extensions like ogar/agarplus).
I play the game since the release and have a good experience.
Lvl 100 for 2 years+.

If anyone is recruiting post info to contract.
P.S only Agar.io and only Agar.io on PC. Not interested in other types of Clans

Here's hoping that anyone who might be able to help you find one, speaks up!

And to everyone else reading:
There are Europeans in our midst, I know, but we don't often hear from them, so please, if anyone knows anything, lets try to pitch in?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Yeah it will be pretty good if i find eu clan because before i had to play with asian,na clans and its not really enjoyable to play with 200 ping.
  • Curly
skp; arztpro
(04-17-2018, 01:39 PM)justmypic Wrote: skp; arztpro

Hey, stay on reddit!

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Bump.Still looking for a clan actually.Trying to get back to the game.
@Aisaka do you play Agma or Agario
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(05-14-2018, 05:19 PM)Aisaka Wrote: Bump.Still looking for a clan actually.Trying to get back to the game.

It's hard to get the agar.io players to do anything, because there's really no way to communicate...

There are players here, but a lot of them have moved on from the stock game to variants, many of which have a rudimentary in-game chat. So maybe you should check out some of those?

I do know that I have seen a few messages similar to yours, looking for a far-east clan, but honestly, those messages have been spread out over a pretty fair chunk of time.

Good luck to you, and again, if I hear someone looking for a Far East clan, I'll keep you in mind, and direct them your way!

Also, you might try asking around on the Agma Discord server? (If you're willing to try agma.io, which is a variant made by the owner here, Sora.)
Fight the Good Fight
(05-15-2018, 02:50 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 05:19 PM)Aisaka Wrote: Bump.Still looking for a clan actually.Trying to get back to the game.

It's hard to get the agar.io players to do anything, because there's really no way to communicate...

There are players here, but a lot of them have moved on from the stock game to variants, many of which have a rudimentary in-game chat. So maybe you should check out some of those?

I do know that I have seen a few messages similar to yours, looking for a far-east clan, but honestly, those messages have been spread out over a pretty fair chunk of time.

Good luck to you, and again, if I hear someone looking for a Far East clan, I'll keep you in mind, and direct them your way!

Also, you might try asking around on the Agma Discord server? (If you're willing to try agma.io, which is a variant made by the owner here, Sora.)

I actually tried few other games like agar.io but i didn't really like them.Right now i'm fine even joining Na clan if it's good enough.I will eventually try Agma.io and if i like it i will try to find clan here i guess.Thanks for the support, really appreciated.
  • Squirrel
(05-15-2018, 01:44 PM)Aisaka Wrote: I actually tried few other games like agar.io but i didn't really like them.Right now i'm fine even joining Na clan if it's good enough.I will eventually try Agma.io and if i like it i will try to find clan here i guess.Thanks for the support, really appreciated.

I thought from your initial message, you were looking for an agar.io clan... But now I'm no longer sure?? It sounds like you've vacated agar.io (like a lot of us have), and aren't playing agma yet... which leaves the question:

What are you playing?? lol
Fight the Good Fight
(05-16-2018, 03:53 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 01:44 PM)Aisaka Wrote: I actually tried few other games like agar.io but i didn't really like them.Right now i'm fine even joining Na clan if it's good enough.I will eventually try Agma.io and if i like it i will try to find clan here i guess.Thanks for the support, really appreciated.

I thought from your initial message, you were looking for an agar.io clan... But now I'm no longer sure?? It sounds like you've vacated agar.io (like a lot of us have), and aren't playing agma yet... which leaves the question:

What are you playing?? lol

I'm still playing agar.io but i tried alternatives because i really couldn't find someone to play with in original agar.Now i kinda lost hope of finding company to play with on agar.io so i will look forward to other alternatives to play and try to find a someone to play with it.
I hope its all clear now.
@Aisaka Have you tried out Agma.io yet? Wink
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(05-16-2018, 08:06 AM)Aisaka Wrote: I'm still playing agar.io but i tried alternatives because i really couldn't find someone to play with in original agar.Now i kinda lost hope of finding company to play with on agar.io so i will look forward to other alternatives to play and try to find a someone to play with it.
I hope its all clear now.

I'll just look for people looking for Far East action, and send them your way... then maybe the two of you could decide in a variant/etc. to play.
Fight the Good Fight
(05-16-2018, 01:40 PM)Owl Wrote: @Aisaka Have you tried out Agma.io yet? Wink

Yeah i actually gave it a try and took over few times one of the servers(solo and multiboxing).Seems pretty fun.I may try to join some agma.io clan and try it out with teammates Smile.
  • Squirrel
If you play agma.io, and are a girl, you could join my clan, the ༺QUEEN༻ clan! The “QUEEN” part, is in fancy block letters, but when you make it the fancy block letters, it comes up: ༺?????༻. I don’t know why. If you are joining, keep that in mind: fancy all uppercase block letters.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<