Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agario Forum News Sneak Peek
So here is the Agario News Sneak Peek!

We will have a member of the week nomination every week. Weekly News will be posted every wednesday, I hope. So, about the MoTW, you sign in, and then the the top 10 will be in the finals. Now in a poll, members vote. I hope Sora adds a little box at the top right with the winner name. Also every MoTW will get 1 rep. Why? Well, you might say giving out reps is not fair, but if the person is the winner, that means he is awesome and you voted for him because he was very good. 

Also there will be forum news, world news, jokes, maybe some other contests, and I will try to make you an awesome agario video!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 7 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • CantREKTMe , fedz, Sora, Squirrel , Supergirl , ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
Nice! It's the AGF News at Channel agarioforums.net Tongue

Can't wait to see the news coming up. 'Kappa

Oh yes! My two hundredth post! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • A Good Player
awesome .

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
The news will be a great asset to this site!
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • A Good Player
(09-14-2016, 05:40 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: The news will be a great asset to this site!

Thanks guys. Hope this will be very interesting for you.

Maybe some week I'll make agario private server tips and Tricks, and maybe I'll reveal my new trick that is unknown. Also I am looking forward to making Mobile real agario videos!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • A Good Player
Cool can't wait
-Crashingmax1
Looks pretty interesting in my opinion, let's do it!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(09-14-2016, 01:03 AM)REACTION Wrote: So here is the Agario News Sneak Peek!

We will have a member of the week nomination every week. Weekly News will be posted every wednesday, I hope. So, about the MoTW, you sign in, and then the the top 10 will be in the finals. Now in a poll, members vote. I hope Sora adds a little box at the top right with the winner name. Also every MoTW will get 1 rep? Why? Well, you might say giving out reps is not fair, but if the person is the winner, that means he is awesome and you voted for him because he was very good. 

Also there will be forum news, world news, jokes, maybe some other contests, and on Wednesday a introduction to the forum video will be out!

This sounds... excellent!

And I can support the point of reputation -- a lot of new users don't have any, and if they "get noticed" and win being the 'Member of the Week', then they have the ball rolling, and hopefully a few others notice them enough to add to that.

Also, since everyone can win just once? (Although I didn't see that in this post? Is that still the case?), then this voting cannot greatly impact anyone's reputation -- it's just one point!

(If, on the other hand, a person could win multiple times, then it could be engineered for someone to boost their rep to the point where reputations were no longer useful, nor truly indicative... and that would be sad.)

@Sora, are you on board with this?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Reaction
I vouch! PM-ed you about this Reaction. Great thing you're doing, I like this a lot.
Let's add a box as you said on the main forum page, and a small thumbnail image for the weekly news.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Squirrel
Aweeome Sora. Maybe add also at the bottom of that thing your gonna add, the winner for members for the week.

(09-17-2016, 02:08 AM)Sora Wrote: I vouch! PM-ed you about this Reaction. Great thing you're doing, I like this a lot.
Let's add a box as you said on the main forum page, and a small thumbnail image for the weekly news.

When will this start? I want to make sure that I don't miss it... lol.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-17-2016, 08:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 02:08 AM)Sora Wrote: I vouch! PM-ed you about this Reaction. Great thing you're doing, I like this a lot.

When will this start? I want to make sure that I don't miss it... lol.
I think it will be done on Wednesday or Thursday. When the news starts, at the bottom of the what the news was, will be a link where you can sign up for member of the week. Then the next day voting begins, and at the end the day, there will be a winner.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Squirrel
This is sweet! Can't wait to see it completed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Reaction
The news will be out probably on Thursday because I'm busy. If you have any news and wanna help, just PM me.

gl, no news tho

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.