Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agario Forum News Sneak Peek
(09-21-2016, 12:50 PM)Cen Wrote: gl, no news tho

sorry family problem maybe saturday or monday most likely monday sorry guys

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

well...no news is good news as they say....
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-22-2016, 06:33 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: well...no news is good news as they say....
news can be good

You heard the man.
@Cen your NOT pregnant? Thank god! I wasn't ready to be the daddy to that one!
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Cen, Voakie
So the only news for the last few weeks is that Cen's not preggers, Reaction had an adverse reaction to working on the news, no-life changed hands about 10 times, AD finally got their skin ( Wink ), I still haven't made it on any "best players" list, and we're all looking forward to the new login system on the AGF server and all of the cool new options that will give us! So for now I'll keep stealing art and putting it in circles, coming up with stupid names to play as, and putting in my 2 cents worth of commentary wherever I can squeeze it in. Happy Friday every blob!
[-] The following 4 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Reaction , Relax , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
(09-30-2016, 09:08 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: So the only news for the last few weeks is that Cen's not preggers, Reaction had an adverse reaction to working on the news, no-life changed hands about 10 times, AD finally got their skin ( Wink ), I still haven't made it on any "best players" list, and we're all looking forward to the new login system on the AGF server and all of the cool new options that will give us! So for now I'll keep stealing art and putting it in circles, coming up with stupid names to play as, and putting in my 2 cents worth of commentary wherever I can squeeze it in. Happy Friday every blob!

Oh MAN! Are we strictly talking that the "news" will be stuff that's relevant to the Forums?

That will make the News far more lean. If it was going to include international news, I had a mind to keep my eyes open for little stories to pass on. (It's good to know what's going on in the world... even if you're young. It helps you make better decisions about what you want to do as a career, for example.)

Hey @Reaction , no sweat! Family comes first!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Reaction
oh....USA and Russia are about to go toe to toe over Syria and Russia's involvement in bombing non ISIS targets, and Americas backing terrorist funded rebel groups. Russia is angry over being called out for supplying the missile system that took down a civilian passenger jet. The 2 nuclear nations, India and Pakistan are talking war over the disputed territories on their borders (mainly the Cashmere region). Trump is encouraging us to watch a sex tape with a (reportedly) former miss Universe winner, just to see "what a disgusting pig" she is. U.S. congress just overrode a presidential veto, allowing civilians to sue Saudi Arabia over 9/11, setting a dangerous precedent, so other countries civilians might try to sue America (one of the clauses of the TPP would allow private companies to sue countries that denied them business for "potential lost profits" which is insane). North Korea continues to build And test nuclear warheads and ballistic missile systems. The Hungarians are almost done with their construction of a wall to keep the "terrorists and rapist refugees" out even though statistically, your more likely to be attacked and injured by a cow than a refugee. We are being barraged with messages that we should be scared of everything, including our neighbors. I just buried my friend that was kidnapped in 1989 and was finally found.....personally I would rather hear that KARLA quit AGF than all that while I'm here @Squirrel but it is what it is, and I for one am NOT scared, and am optimistic that smarter and cooler heads will prevail. On a lighter note, the EU space agency crashed the Rosetta probe into the comet it was following today, a sweet end to a 12 year mission. Scientists are finding that stem cells injected into regions of the brain can actually repair brain damage and Parkinson's disease symptoms. Elon Musk announced that he wants to colonize Mars in less than 10 years (which would require some drastic improvements in tech, but cool huh?). Snapchat is releasing snapshades soon, so we can take high def pics and 10 second vids with a tap to the temple and post them for the world to see, all the time. And finally Apophis was recently downgraded as a potential threat, close call (http://www.space.com/19226-asteroid-apop...aphic.html) ..That's the News.

Is it obvious that I listen to public radio news all day at work?...sorry
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-01-2016, 01:13 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: oh....USA and Russia are about to go toe to toe over Syria and Russia's involvement in bombing non ISIS targets, and Americas backing terrorist funded rebel groups. Russia is angry over being called out for supplying the missile system that took down a civilian passenger jet. The 2 nuclear nations, India and Pakistan are talking war over the disputed territories on their borders (mainly the Cashmere region). Trump is encouraging us to watch a sex tape with a (reportedly) former miss Universe winner, just to see "what a disgusting pig" she is. U.S. congress just overrode a presidential veto, allowing civilians to sue Saudi Arabia over 9/11, setting a dangerous precedent, so other countries civilians might try to sue America (one of the clauses of the TPP would allow private companies to sue countries that denied them business for "potential lost profits" which is insane). North Korea continues to build And test nuclear warheads and ballistic missile systems. The Hungarians are almost done with their construction of a wall to keep the "terrorists and rapist refugees" out even though statistically, your more likely to be attacked and injured by a cow than a refugee. We are being barraged with messages that we should be scared of everything, including our neighbors. I just buried my friend that was kidnapped in 1989 and was finally found.....personally I would rather hear that KARLA quit AGF than all that while I'm here @Squirrel but it is what it is, and I for one am NOT scared, and am optimistic that smarter and cooler heads will prevail. On a lighter note, the EU space agency crashed the Rosetta probe into the comet it was following today, a sweet end to a 12 year mission. Scientists are finding that stem cells injected into regions of the brain can actually repair brain damage and Parkinson's disease symptoms. Elon Musk  announced that he wants to colonize Mars in less than 10 years (which would require some drastic improvements in tech, but cool huh?). Snapchat is releasing snapshades soon, so we can take high def pics and 10 second vids with a tap to the temple and post them for the world to see, all the time. And finally Apophis was recently downgraded as a potential threat, close call (http://www.space.com/19226-asteroid-apop...aphic.html) ..That's the News.

I say we give you the job of Anchorman!

We just change your name to "run MAN run, it's the news!":

But quite a good summary.

I would have added one piece of positive news.... Columbia and FARC have finally agreed to a ceasefire/truce, so finally that war is DONE!

Hmm. And I also saw a pic of Chinese armour, ready to go. If they ever want to go global... I fear nuttin' will stop them. Their people continue to be opressed -- the world now condones that, and uses it to better the "bottom line" of their legal gambling known as the "stock market".

I should have stopped after my 1 positive story, eh?!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run
(10-01-2016, 01:47 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 01:13 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: oh....USA and Russia are about to go toe to toe over Syria and Russia's involvement in bombing non ISIS targets, and Americas backing terrorist funded rebel groups. Russia is angry over being called out for supplying the missile system that took down a civilian passenger jet. The 2 nuclear nations, India and Pakistan are talking war over the disputed territories on their borders (mainly the Cashmere region). Trump is encouraging us to watch a sex tape with a (reportedly) former miss Universe winner, just to see "what a disgusting pig" she is. U.S. congress just overrode a presidential veto, allowing civilians to sue Saudi Arabia over 9/11, setting a dangerous precedent, so other countries civilians might try to sue America (one of the clauses of the TPP would allow private companies to sue countries that denied them business for "potential lost profits" which is insane). North Korea continues to build And test nuclear warheads and ballistic missile systems. The Hungarians are almost done with their construction of a wall to keep the "terrorists and rapist refugees" out even though statistically, your more likely to be attacked and injured by a cow than a refugee. We are being barraged with messages that we should be scared of everything, including our neighbors. I just buried my friend that was kidnapped in 1989 and was finally found.....personally I would rather hear that KARLA quit AGF than all that while I'm here @Squirrel but it is what it is, and I for one am NOT scared, and am optimistic that smarter and cooler heads will prevail. On a lighter note, the EU space agency crashed the Rosetta probe into the comet it was following today, a sweet end to a 12 year mission. Scientists are finding that stem cells injected into regions of the brain can actually repair brain damage and Parkinson's disease symptoms. Elon Musk  announced that he wants to colonize Mars in less than 10 years (which would require some drastic improvements in tech, but cool huh?). Snapchat is releasing snapshades soon, so we can take high def pics and 10 second vids with a tap to the temple and post them for the world to see, all the time. And finally Apophis was recently downgraded as a potential threat, close call (http://www.space.com/19226-asteroid-apop...aphic.html) ..That's the News.

I say we give you the job of Anchorman!

We just change your name to "run MAN run, it's the news!":

But quite a good summary.

I would have added one piece of positive news.... Columbia and FARC have finally agreed to a ceasefire/truce, so finally that war is DONE!

Hmm. And I also saw a pic of Chinese armour, ready to go. If they ever want to go global... I fear nuttin' will stop them. Their people continue to be opressed -- the world now condones that, and uses it to better the "bottom line" of their legal gambling known as the "stock market".

I should have stopped after my 1 positive story, eh?!

Sad
Bullies have personal issues.
Does it have to be news strictly related to the forums? PS. don't you need an anchorman?  Big Grin Tongue
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(10-01-2016, 03:13 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Does it have to be news strictly related to the forums? PS. don't you need an anchorman?  Big Grin Tongue
It's not ALL related to the forum. There is world news and stuff. I found interesting News for you guys about a woman who disappeared....

(09-17-2016, 04:54 AM)REACTION Wrote: Aweeome Sora. Maybe add also at the bottom of that thing your gonna add, the winner for members for the week.

Wow! You're another person filled with ideas! I do like this one, indeed. I can't wait!  Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faded's post:
  • Reaction
thanks for the 5 star rating of this thread guys! Im sorry, couldn't get the news done yet. i already have it typed on docs, and i needa add the exposed thingy. also im working on a video for you! @SkyDoge can you PM me all about that exposed stuff?

Take your time @Reaction ,

We know delivering the news isn't easy...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Reaction
I'm trying to add an experiment of the week.