Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Did this guide help you?
Yes, it was very helpful.
No, it did not help me at all.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Split-running, trick-splitting, and more!
I see people instantly combine how is this possible? and if there's a key to doing this please do tell.
(12-15-2015, 10:10 PM)Galaxies Nation Wrote: Popping the opponents tends to be very easy too. People forget about viruses and the ability to pop.

I can pop-split.... That's when you guzzle the whole can, just like that, right? Then it's gone!

But as for the game... it makes no sense to me. When you split, you kind of pop-out... the one piece gets ejected fast, and the leftover piece gets slowed down a whole lot.

I actually thought you were saying that little trick of waiting for a foe you are chasing to split, then splitting yourself fast to eat one of his 2 balls was the 'pop split'.

All this jargon seems silly to me. It's just a simple game! Who decides to coin a term, anyhow?

I play the public 'Teams' game, so things are quite different there.

I enjoy splitting once, then teasing some guy who's bigger than me, and doing a ziggy-zaggy pattern using viruses, but leading back to where I know a huge teammate of mine is waiting, so he can eat the toys I bring him. Big Grin

Or... I'll blow some huge guy up, then go tick him off by charging him, and eating his tiny balls, making him mad, and he splits to eat me. And then I stay there watching as my teammate eats him. Big Grin

I suppose I'm not a very nice squirrel, tricking people like that. :|

(06-30-2016, 10:14 PM)TheAmazingJon Wrote: I see people instantly combine how is this possible? and if there's a key to doing this please do tell.

Are you talking about inside the AGF server?

You may see these little things that look like pizza's in the game. I think if you press 'E' and have one of those, then you instantly merge.

If I'm wrong, would someone please laugh at me, and correct me?

I'm still an AGF-noob. I was just in there to be Karla's chew-toy. LOL
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
so awesome

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
200 mass is too little for me
cool dude

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
Great instructions, I'm sure a lot of people will find this helpful. Smile
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(12-16-2015, 09:43 AM)UglyBoi Wrote: Perhaps I need to find a friend to try this with, solo play is hard as hell! Thanks for the tips.

yo if u want message me on my Email if u have teamspeak Big Grin
nice man helped a lot
(01-21-2017, 05:00 AM)Rize Split Wrote: nice man helped a lot

I'd forgotten about this thread... lol.

Wow, even though I find that I have no use for agar-based jargon, I think I now know what "splitrunning" and "tricksplitting" are.

Of course, since I never "team" in the sense you guys all use that word, and just fulfill temporary situational roles (whatevers called for) in the 'Teams' variant, I will probably still need some time in AGF, and actual teaming, to get this stuff.

It's too bad that XC disappeared before explaining his "vanishsplit", lol. I don't think I've heard anyone else use that one.

(Silly jargon, tricks is for kids!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
thanks for sharing those tips. most of those come with experience but you will always find some new tips and tricks if you continue looking around. thanks alot for sharing this with the communitie!
hello does anyone have suggestions for clans i am lvl 30 and i am looking to joining a clan
Wake up Griffin, wake up...
[Image: Robin.png]
I Hope griffin comes back lol, these forums will slowly get more active againSmile
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Need help in split-running and trick-splitting?  Here is my guide for doing so. I will upload two videos when I have time to.

Split-running

Ever wanted to move faster around the map while eating more players than before? Try split-running! Here is how to do so:

1. Make sure you have a teammate and over 200 mass total.
2. Split once for some players and make sure your teammate splits for what you have behind your main piece- your smaller pieces. 
3. Repeat until you've gotten the hang of it. It's that simple. Split-run when you're small, medium size, or even when you're the biggest blobs together on the leaderboard!

Trick-splitting

You've probably heard of trick-splitting many times, but what is trick-splitting? It's a very simple technique for eating players that are fleeing from you. Here are the steps:

1. Find a player to eat. Note that this only works if you, your teammate, and the enemy are all medium sized and up.
2. Tell your teammate (or you could just do it) to split a bunch of times in the direction of the enemy player. Make sure you don't feed the enemy by mistake! 
3. Once that is done, quickly split into the direction of the enemy player while eating your teammates pieces. Don't eat all of your teammate by mistake!
4. After eating your teammate's pieces, you should be big enough to eat the enemy.

Fun Facts

Did you know that if you're in 16 pieces and at least one of your pieces is over 125 mass, you can eat viruses?[/quote]

Ah 
i remember making somthing for trickspliting before, here  it is:

hope you can see that^
Those are two ways to tricksplit, and obviouslyyou can only tricksplit people smaller than you
1. is a cannon
2. is a normal tricksplit
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
I like wooden deck add ons but I could use some help with weathering techniques; last time I tried some weathering the deck eneded up warping. What materials are optimal to as some weathering to wooden decks?

[Image: toximin.php?img.png]????